• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

We had a small snow shower this morning o3o

I wish I could travel for the holidays more often. But such isn't possible when a good portion of your relatives live in the same general area. Only chances I get to travel are spring and summer breaks, though I was lucky to go to NC after school had started.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
108. Just drinking a bottle of Martinellis and hit the halfway mark in Dead Space now, gotta say the first one's a **** of a lot more terrifying at first than the second IMO but both are pretty good lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hopefully those aren't alcoholic? ...Or do you live in a country where the age requirement for drinking isn't 21?

All I had was some sparkling cider...in addition to tiramisu, a smoothie, and fettucini alfredo at Olive Garden. And a movie with a medium Coke.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
110. I wish it was alcoholic, nah it's just sparkling cider though. If I get drunk again I'll go with Strawberry Boons Farm and hopefully I won't ram my head through the wall next time around lol. Yeah I know I'm horrible lol.

Not doing all that much right now besides that though, got some teriyaki wings earlier today but I finished that in around 3 minutes tops while playing Dead Space and nothing else of note besides considering going back to the FEAR Files despite how hard that was sometimes.

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Y'know what royally sucks? When the clock strikes midnight on the new year and you've no one to celebrate it with.

Anyway, just dropping in to continue the post count. Don't mind me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Sounds like my dad. Personally, I say celebrating it with people online is good enough.

/welp, back to watching the awesomeness that is Slayers

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
114. Only an hour and a half until new years here.

Personally though I'm probably gonna go right back to the games as soon as it hits midnight anyways.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But the Mayans didn't predict the end of the world; they predicted the start of a new era! One where everyone is more spiritually aware and takes part in changing the world for the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back