• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Shaymin Game! [v2]

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
We hind that place, and my Patapon Army pierces you with spears and bows. I grab Shaymin, and put it in Pata-Pole Palace. Ormen Karmen is guarding again, with a stronger cousin of Dettankarmen...Zuttankarmen.
Ormen Karmen: I'll put on my gas mask!
Zuttankarmen: Hhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhh...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
But your Shaymin is a bush!

As Shaymin is being guarded, the great Magikarp sneaks in...and everyone bows to his power. Magikarp steals Shaymin back then splashes his way all the way to find Chainsaw Meowth...who is currently undergoing major issues. So Magikarp instead splashes to an unknown cave an then hires Suicune to guard the Shaymin...

Adam Levine

Years
It seems to be the sunken pirate ship in Tropuca 1, and I grab Shaymin in the treasure box pelow it. I now hide in the MuiMui House's secret rooms which doesn't look secret...it looks like a ball of yarn.

derpfisk

Jirachi enthusiast times 11.
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2012
I attract Shaymin with my Jirachi and hightail it. The Jirachi is protecting Shaymin.

derpfisk

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2012
My volcarona happened to be there and saved Shaymin using spy techniques.

Adam Levine

Years
I go to Relic Castle, and I find you there.
I then let Yanmega sneak, and it gives Shaymin to me.
OFF TO THE ALMIA REGION!!!

derpfisk

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2012
My spinning Capture Disc piques Shaymin's curiosity. She runs toward me as I escape to Sinnoh with her using my befriended Aggron's tunnel network. Aggron leads the way.

darkpokeball

Years
The tunnel collapses on you while you are four yards from the exit. As you are being dug out, Shaymin is the first out. It is then put into custody of the Pokemon Police to protect it.

OFFICER CONRAD: A Legendary Shaymin...we must get it to Gracidea Meadow, where it's home must be.

OFFICER GINA: Okay, first thing tommorow, we start towards teh meadow...but for now...

*OFFICER CONRAD and OFFICER GINA are playing tennis with Shaymin as the ball*

darkpokeball

Years
At Abundant Shrine, Shaymin is dying because it was used as a tennis ball. Officers Conrad and Gina show up.

CONRAD: Hey! You abused this Shaymin didn't you!
GINA: And even if you didn't, you're going to take the blame, because we did!
CONRAD: You weren't supposed to tell him that!
GINA: It's obviously a her.
ANGELOMANALO: I'm neither. I'm a patapon creature.
CONRAD: Patapon? I love that game! Which are you?
ANGELMANOLO: I'm obviously a megapon.
CONRAD: Oh, are you now?
ANGELOMANALO: Wait...where's shaymin?
CONRAD: And where's Gina?

*GINA steals Shaymin and turns it over to the Pokemon Police, who lock it in a vault to keep it safe, where it begins to starve*

Porynoir

Cool like that...
Years
My dusknoir gets past the guards and my porygon-z hacks into the vault. I get the shaymin and teleport into the cyber world.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
In an epic cosplay of the anime epsiode "Computer Warrior Porygon", my Pikachu ends up Thunderbolting the missiles which gives you seizures. I take Shaymin and escape with my Porygon...and yours!

Porynoir

Cool like that...
Years
I happen to have taught my Porygon Z to use Self-Destruct when in danger. You blow up and the shaymin and my Porygon get blasted to me, Shaymin uses seed flare, sucking the seizure out of me. And scene:D

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
At least you thought I blew up. I just got sent back to the real world. Then I turn off the computer you're in. ...I forgot Shaymin!

footontable

Is this a Dream? I hope not <3
Years
While Proynoir laughs maniacally, I reach under their arm, grab Shaymin and replace it with a sack of potatoes so e doesn't realize it's missing, and then go and hide at Snowpoint City.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
I melt all the snow with Moltres and Shaymin comes riding out on the wave of water complaining that Giratina wants to eat it. Then I let Giratina eat it and disappear off to the Distortion World.

darkpokeball

Years
Chainsaw Meowth somehow got Shaymin out of Giratina in an incident involving scissors, a halloween mask, a chainsaw, a sock, and a tooth.

He delivers it to me, and I vanish.
When I wake up, it turns out that I was abducted by aliens! Now they're going to dissect Shaymin! I'm too busy being stuck in a test tube to do anything and Meowth is still on earth!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I tell the aliens to quit terrorizing the poor Shaymin, since they were only supposed to retrieve it for me. I have them set Shaymin and me down in Lavaridge Town so we can check out the hot springs.

Back