• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] TES & Pokémon-C0DA: Pokériel- A little chaotic adventure

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
TES & Pok?mon-C0DA: Pok?riel- A little chaotic adventure

Blurb (?) and Copyright:
?08.2017 by Thalfradin Sturm-Sucher aka Molag-Bal
?08.2017 by GAME-FREAK/ZeniMax BETHESDA

Hint: The Original Story was created by me in German, so not be surprising about it.
index.php

Content:
index.php

index.php

Janeas? yu noina ba jiiankokna ni pi fa sqiba
lae na no ma maisna na sqoi ion asa nai Mains
lionnas moisnas noiunsan poiasanwa akianas
loonana naksa no manasai no biansan ?lianna
sai as an alan ?aina ma?o na aq?an ?s?enana
da zu z??nadlana ni Keiz??l oia na Moinals ka
p?ana sa kai ?na ?lina no ?sa?n ?sean aja noia
de da da de swasana e kas dewe esanaen la moinandeankeia wa.
Ki a qwe we wreas wu au iaouwe oiuanla lionlan

Excerpt from: "The Heise-Jiionanken Nerevar (ascent of Nerevars)" of the publisher BHK, 2E090

Mondays morning at 07:23 in the Siedlerheim. Our protagonist is sitting or standing at a door, waiting for him to finally get out. In his mind, he still hangs in Whiterun, Skyrim's trading center, but is in reality in Saarbr?cken in the local tram. He would love to experience this world in RL! Since, but it is only jealous, it is nothing special that he gradually gets worse grades.

One afternoon, after some time passed, and TES V romped on the PS 4 again, he heard strange sounds coming out of his room. Mother was working, so he was alone in charge of the house and would get anger from his mother if anything happened to the house. The strange thing about the indefinable noises is the fact that they get louder. So he turned off the Playstation and locked the living room. He crept to the stairs, but then the sounds stopped. "It was nothing, so I can safely continue playing." But, as fate often wants, came to a new from above again noise. This time he ran upstairs, no matter the caution and reason, but saw nothing. Not that he had just thought it all up! Strange it was, but down in the meantime, the mother was driving into the garage. She calls her son down to help her carry her. After dinner, he moved into his room, knowing that there is something lurking there, but so far has not made visible. As he closed and locked his door, he noticed a dark portal. He did not know who created it, where it leads or what it contains. Yes, his curiosity triumphs, and he peeks 50cm. into the portal. But he had forgotten the account with the portal, which devoured him directly and spit out in the Vaelenwald. But this Vaelenwald is different than the previous one. It is a part of Unova, a small mountain region in the middle of the Iierallgebirge (Jerallgebirge)

Chapter 1: Arrival in the Vaelenwald.
"Heeellooo, is anyone here?!"
When no one responded to his call, things got a bit strange. 'Where am I? I've never seen this forest, let alone heard of it. Probably. should I go into the forest ... 'Thought, done. As he climbed the mountain and valley after about 1.4 km in a small village, the question arose as to whether the people understood him. He speaks German, but he does not know what language the inhabitants speak. There's going to be a lot of communication junk, but he has other worries at first. 'When I'm here, I definitely need gear. But, where do I get these, and, is the ?uro worth anything? ' Well, a style break is his clothes already. Since it comes from the 21st century, but the inhabitants carry things from the late Middle Ages, this definitely gives some people who are irritated.

"Hello, is there anyone here?" He asked in a grocery store that looks somehow deserted at the moment ... "Of course someone's here, but wait, why are you here? You're not from Ba 'Angherist, are you? "The shopkeeper answered. "What's your name, if you may ask me?" "Lu Bu," the shopkeeper replied to the protagonist's question, "and come from Hanweiler near Kleinblittersdorf. I am aware that you are from Kleinbli or Saarbr?cken, otherwise I can not think of anything clever about your sudden appearance ... You know, I live here since 1999, that is 18 years. But, what's your name? "This statement from shopkeeper Lu Bu was very much to our protagonist. So he kept his answer short: "Clavilus Moritanghis."
They were still talking about this and that, and about whether Clavilus should get equipment. But none of the two had no idea what was waiting for them at the entrance. The Aldmer? League is waiting for you.

21:30, 01.Heart fire.5E001; Sundas:
Well, what is it that hunts the Aldmer? Bund? No, no wolves or death dogs, but Nohrian nobility?. That's why the nerves of the residents / federal are stretched to the breaking point. Clavilus and Lu Bu, meanwhile, in the general store Globes: ?... still need this map of the continent, but not these! This comes from the year 1E222, is totally outdated. But this one is brand new, From the 11th of May.5E001, because something made for another era ... "said Lu Bu. Clavilus replied, "Could it be that I landed in Tamriel?" Lu Bu nodded, "Clavilus, rest one more night in the back room, there's another bed. I wish you good, pleasant dreams! ?

2 hours later.
Elise and Leo scout the environment. When Xander, Nohres Crown Prince, asked the two, if the time of an attack was favorable, but this was again directly destroyed. Camilla, Elder's elder sister, advised him to wait at least another day or two.

2 hours later
"Where is Collyn? He just wanted to go to Ducatia, but he probably went all the way to Alikiandis ... Xander, should I go find him? "Leo asked his brother. This negated. Leo grumbled.

02.Herzfeuer.5E001; Morndas / Mundas:
Clavilus woke up with the first rays of the sun and freshened up. When he was in the bathroom, Lu Bu came in. They wished each other Moin. When both were done, they talked together until the time to leave was there. Lu Bu wished Clavilus all the best, and the latter went west. The Aldmerians noticed it and reported it to Zanil, the commander-in-chief of the Aldmeri Bund army.

Chapter 2: Clavilus' journey begins
When Clavilus left the village, he had no idea that a plot was gathering all over Tamriel. When Hoshido?s army appeared at the southern entrance, the Aldmer?er lost their nerve. They attacked the armies of Nohr and Hoshidos. Lu Bu had sent Clavilus out for good reasons, so he would not get caught in the middle. Because the dispute could damage Lu Bus's business, he shut down his grocery store indefinitely and made an involuntary inventory. Xander, Leo, Camilla, Elise, Gunther, and Iago had defeated the Aldmerian army with Ryonma and Takumi. "Wait ..." Xander said to Elise, "wait here. I'll go to Ryonma and fix it. "To reinforce his words, he dropped his guns so that the conversation would end without any" Inadvertent "struggles.
Of course, Ryonma followed Xander's example, and came to the rendezvous without weapons. It should be a peaceful negotiation, not a slaughter of both parties. Xander asked Ryonma why he was in Tamriel and what he intended to do. He replied, "I am looking for a boy from Saarthal. And you, Xander? "
Xander replied, "Somehow the same as you. If you want, we can work together. What do you think? "Ryonma nodded. Takumi was watching the forest. Azura came from the west and was immediately seen by Takumi. He gave a sign to his older brother, who gave the information to Xander. He gave it to Collyn (Corrin), who gave it to Elise. Elise, in turn, straightened Azura's quarters and waited for Azura's arrival.

Meanwhile, near Clavilus (On Rt. 34 near Rockfall Pass):
Clavilus himself was tired of the eternal mountain climbing. It was always uphill, downhill. And even on loose boulders, which makes it difficult to find a secure footing anyway, and, since it is raining at the moment, this does not make the climb any easier. Hardly anyone ventures out of the house in this weather, so he was able to fight this way almost unseen. Only when he was cold and drenched to the bone, Clavilus waited until he was dry again. A reasonably dry place he found in a rock face, and that was a good thing, as the rain increased. > Good that I'm halfway protected, I'm still wet, but not as bad as outside. Anyone coming through this rain is worse off than me ..., thought Clavilus, exploring the crevice. She pulled herself inside the rock, so went even further.
But he had not made the bill with Prof. Esche! She collided with him as he felt his way forward. Both of them had no light source with them, so they had to grope their way centimeter by inch. Of course, both of them cursed and apologized. In the process, they exchange data in small talk, such as their name, place of residence, age ... In doing so, Clavilus learned that not only the ecosystem of Tamriel but also the whole of the known world got out of hand. Prof. Esche himself had agreed to solve the consequences by Pok?dex and lifestyle. She also said that Unova only had access to Tamriel since 4998, as the Old Palace (in the Desert Resort at Route 4 in Einall) originally housed remnants of an ancient civilization. Even Route 4, the main thoroughfare between the capital of the Unova, Stratos, and the city of Rayono, still had houses of that era. Nobody knows how old the buildings are in the desert. Some researcher taps on 11000 years, others around the 4500th. But what is known is the fact that the ruins and the tower at Nevaio come from the same era. But Prof. Esche and her father suspect something else as a background for the decline of this high culture.

Back at Lu Bu in town:
"Collyn! There you are! Where have you been!? Camilla was worried about you! Really! Even worse than our father! "Elise shouted. Alerted by the cries of Elise, Ryonma and Xander ran out of the commander's tent and asked Collyn why he was so late. He said that he has found the one they are looking for. Xander gave instructions to Sakura and Leo, who pushed the camp so far that they were ready to leave within 3 hours. They are looking for Clavilus. But this is with Elisabeth Esche, Eberhard Esches daughter on the way and talk shop a bit. Why and why the vegetation has changed within Tamriel and from Kanto, Jotho, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Alola. But Clavilus noticed a breeze in the floor-darkened cave. He instructed the professor to stay behind him.
As soon as the professor was behind Clavilus, a Dremora attacked. Rather, he wanted to attack, but he did not, as he stuck his longsword to the ceiling of the cave. Clavilus wondered where the dremora came from and who he had on the jug. Since nobody could answer him at this time, he attacked the Dremora. This countered with a dagger, but this he pushed into Clavilus' chest. It was Clavilus Black in mind. He heard Elisabeth scream: "No! Clavilus! You must not...!"
Clavilus was brought to the Fortress of Daedra with Elisabeth Esche. This showed interest in Clavilus. The next morning he awoke in a cell in the dungeon. Suddenly, he heard a heavy door open and closer to Bootsgetrappe. Then he looked into the face of the Dremora. "Good morning," he said. "Did you sleep well?" Clavilus nodded. "All right," said the Dremora, "good that you're feeling better. I felt your fighting spirit yesterday. I have to admit, but for a Zunugustinii you are very talented. How did you learn how to handle the sword? "" Good question, "Clavilus said," that's what I want to know. "So the conversation continued for a while, and Clavilus learned the name of the Dremora. His name was Llyud, and he came from Kleinblittersdorf himself. That's weird, Clavilus mused. Why is Llyud from Kleinblittersdorf caught here as a dremora?

After nutritious breakfast, Clavilus trained with Llyud. Hungry by the training, he also ate a larger portion at lunchtime. Little by little, Clavilus became better and better at sword fighting with 1 and 2 swords and a longsword. After 1? months and 14h training, Clavilus beat Llyud with an autumn leaf beat. Elisabeth was stunned.
Well, Clavilus was no less! "Wa ... how ... what on earth am I doing there?" He asked the professor. Of course, she could not answer him, as she herself does not know what he did, that he won against Llyud. Llyud himself dissolved the helplessness by saying, "You would have hit me clean with a fall-leaf strike of the sword-fighting technique of the Two Heavens. Hats off. Did you know that this fighting technique has been forgotten for hundreds of years? Well, frankly, she was that. "

Clavilus was confused. He had used a grip technique of an ancient, dying swordfighting technique. Two skies. Well, where does the name come from? That's what Elisabeth and Clavilus wondered. Llyud answers this question to the two. It would say that a model swordsman named Masamoto Takeshi from Toba set up a school in Kyoto, where he learned the knowledge of this secret sword art to young upstart samurai. However, the problem is that Masamoto died in 1677, where exactly, that was never said. My researcher says he's buried somewhere in Toba. Others say that he is buried in Korea or even in China. A few other researchers say he was buried in Vvardenfell, and he had taken the secret of his sword art to his grave. One can not say which researchers can be believed, but if the researchers argue, there is a large media base. Llyud pulled out a recent issue of The Black Horse Messenger. He showed Elizabeth and Clavilus the article on page 15. It covers the subject of Masamoto and his tomb. But what is just as exciting and no less mysterious is the emergence of the Einall region.
Black-Horse-Kurier page 16, left article:
Rayono City in One, Tpad:
For some time now our reporter has been asking the inhabitants of the Einall region which legends are known to them. The realization is frightening. You know nothing about the Tribunal, or about Mundus, let alone Aedra and Daedra ...
What is known to the inhabitants of Einall is only the legend of the twin dragons. But what about the ruins? Well ... According to Prof. Eustacius Lind, these ruins are in the desert resort and on Route 004, over 11,400 years old. They probably come from the Bosmer or Dwemer. It can not be dated that exact anymore. It would fit into the scheme, as Einall lies in the middle of the Tamrieller continent. Included by Cyrodiil and Skyrim. It is rumored that Einall used to be a punitive force colony of the Imperial Empire. Whether this really is true, only the researchers can say in a few years. Either way, everyone has more to offer than just a boring legend.
Then Elisabeth said, "Where did the friend of my father have the knowledge?"

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
The English Part goes on:

Llyud was perplexed. Of course, he knew about Einall, but that the inhabitants know only about the twin dragons, borders on ignorance. Elisabeth noticed the turn of Llyud's mood and tried to open another topic. But Llyud herself came before her. He pointed through the huge side window of the dance hall of the castle into the distance to the Red Mountain, Tamriel's highest volcano. This is surpassed by the Kahlberg, Sinnoh's highest mountain. Which is why Llyud pointed to the Red Mountain, it was clear: he did not smoke. As a rule, the volcano smokes constantly and breaks out from time to time. But the fact that he does not smoke and / or break out is strange to the inhabitants of Tamriel. He told Elisabeth and Clavilus about the history of the volcano and the island of Morrowind, which was destroyed in the year 4E18 by the Red Year. The only tribunal of Vivec, Sotha Sil and Almalexia is no more. Since the Sixth House called Dagoth, went down long before the Baal Dau disaster. The remaining 5 houses with the names: Telvanni, Redoran, Indoril, Hlaalu and Dres. But what is a parallel to Einall is: In Einall was found about 9 years ago stone tablets with the following inscription:
Morang- Thiarun, sign Settlement of the Tribunal Vialexso has the immediate effect and cause to deliver the person named Nerevar Indoril until the 11th of the month Second Seed this year. If the city does not respond to this call, it will be leveled, including the rest of the region. The Emperor, Uriel Septim IXX, granted us permission. The mayor of the settlement ... The rest of the table is unfortunately illegible. But, she gives a dark spot to the history of the Einall region. Of course, the top 4 is the thing, as well as white and blue from Kanto. In addition to blue, Stratos City also includes Prof. Lind, Prof. Ace and Prof. Kuikui from Alola, which is the second tropical region after Hoenn.

Chapter 3: Sumeragi's evil foreboding

When the professors and the top 4 of all regions met, they were still waiting for another person. Just the fact that it's too late does not help the plan much further. Well, Prof. Kuikui and Platan started to write down the data so far. Well, but what brought Heinrich Eich in, with respect to a book from Malihe, where there is a lot about Tamriel, the so-called Tamriel Almanac, you can also gain some background knowledge about Morrowind. Prof. Lind and Mr. Pokémon argued that actually Einall is independent, and no longer belongs to the Empire. Well, Professor Ace from Cavahall said, "Well, that would not be really true. It is nowhere known and documented that Einall, especially Vyuniadghis, which counts to Einall, forms its own region. We need someone who can help us with this. "Just then, the late-comer-of-service is bursting. "Good day Gentlemen," he began, "I am Hoshido's ruler, Shogun Sumeragi, and I have valuable information for you. "Of course everyone asked what that information was and what exactly it would do.
Then Elisabeth Esche threw in via Holo-Log: "Hey! You forgot me! Well, you know, according to the Cyrodiilan'chem Law, that one thing belongs to the Aldmerí Covenant because of the so-called White Gold Concordat. I can explain that to you, but I prefer to let Llyud go. (LLYUD, where are you ?! How ?! In the armory ?! Then please come up for a minute, thanks!) Well, he'd be right there. Please do not scare. He just looks ... getting used to you. But, I'm sure he can help us. That reminds me ... Claaaaaaaaaaviluuuuuuuuus! You also know about the white gold concordat, right? "Well, whether Elisabeth Esche out of ignorance Sumeragi forgot, or simply ignored, no one knows. Well, it's not that important, but it still makes the difference. She had announced Llyud, so those present were curious who he was. Well, since the holo-log connection is black, that's a mystery. The screen of the TV, where the holo log of the Champs of Kalos is attached, flashes. Llyud answered. Yeah, I'm Llyud, weird, you do not yell, although I had already expected that indirectly ... well, away from it, you're asking about the so-called white gold concordat, or what's the best way to cut it off? the white gold concordat is a decree that was issued when the Aldmeri League overran the empire, yes, some of it caused me stomach cramps, but I can help you with Clavilus to seek out the missing scrolling document.
Just ... what was written on the parchment? "Llyud asked. Nobody could answer that. Benson, Abidaya's arena leader, entered the conference room. Well, what he really wanted to say, he delivered as a stack of paper. Mr. Pokémon looked at Benson's notes. Meanwhile, when Mr. Pokémon was on page 5, the other arena leaders entered and asked what had been decided so far. The answer was sobering. Camilla only meant that this was something. That's exactly what Mica, Cheren and Lilia meant. But Lily herself added, "Um professors, could you perhaps hear me briefly? I noticed that on Route 10 a small crevice has opened. What should we do? You close or expand? Or even explore what's behind it? "The parties had not expected this turn. Sumeragi and Prof. Lind expressed their agreement, Cynthia himself with Mr. Pokémon and Prof. Kuikui abstain and the rest goes to the barricades. So the conversation came to a standstill, but Elisabeth did not get along with that. She prepared the luggage with Clavilus and Llyud for the journey through Morrowind, Skyrim and Einall. She was glad that they returned indirectly to Avenitia. Only, as Llyud said, would it take 2-8 months. This prospect of walking for up to eight months, Elisabeth exclaimed. Clavilus, on the other hand, was happy. So he could prove his skills. Llyud briefly took Clavilus aside. "Clavilus," he asked, "do you want to be a dremora?" Clavilus was startled. He did not know what to make of the offer. Should I or not? He asked himself the question. Of course, Clavilus was not sure what the positives and negatives were, but he opted for Llyud's offer. Llyud was satisfied. He asked Elisabeth to wait about 2 rooms further with the door closed. As she waited at the designated place, Llyud began the transformation ritual. He put out the ingredients for the ritual and started singing and drawing the needed mantra. Then, in the circle of Clavilus, shimmering faintly, Llyud entered the second phase of his summon. Clavilus lay on his back as Llyud instructed, tracing the signs. When Clavilus became slightly blackish, he changed. Llyud entered the Hot Phase of the Summon. When he was done, Clavilus looked down. He had become a lot bigger and broader and brighter. His fatigue had given way to muscles that were harder than steel, and his eyes went from brown to red. Clavilus was menacing, yet he is not as threatening as one would expect from Dremora and Daedra.
He slipped into a special, adapted to his circumstances Daedra armor. Llyud gasped. He found Clavilus so that he should not be underestimated. Elisabeth came in. She did not recognize him again.
Just then the professor's holo-log rang. Everyone cursed. Clavilus ordered his armor and walked out of the picture, which was what Llyud did. When Elisabeth realized that nobody was in the background, the holo log had stopped ringing. 'That was nothing,' she thought, following Clavilus and Llyud down the stairs to the castle's attrium. Llyud went around and checked to see if there was really anyone left. Meanwhile, Elisabeth and Clavilus continue to talk shop, where they left off. Then she asked him if he might be inclined to help her with the assignment of the Professor Committee to recreate Pokédex. He nodded after a few seconds. She was relieved. "Wait," she said, "this is your Pokédex. I make it completely empty and meanwhile you can choose one of the 4 Pokis. Which one? "She threw the Pokéballs in the air and 4 Pokémon came out. There are:

Reshiram (Iridescent) of the type FIRE / DRA. / LIFE

Zekrom of type DRA./ELECTRO

Xerneas of type FEE
and

D'Artanganaisiandes of type DEATH / LIGHT

Clavilus faced a choice that made his life seem even more absurd. On the other hand, this is an experience that makes it easy to use in later times. When he thinks, lost in thought, he did not notice Reshiram approaching him. When he looked up, he wanted to ask the professor which of the four pokies he should take. But this question was answered by the Reshiram. Apparently, it wanted to accompany on his journey! Elisabeth saw this scene and congratulated Clavilus on her first step as a Pokémon coach. She also noticed a strange movement on the part of the Xerneas, but could not really assign them.

Chapter 4: Interregnum

Llyud asked about Necrozma. He got the answer that it was not really 100% explored, and so does not have a big entry. All she knows is that the light swallows and shoots out of his body as laser beams, which does not really work, except ... Well, the movement on the part of Xerneas indicated the professor as belonging to Clavilus and gave it to Reshiram as well the Xerneas. She realized that the two pokies are already feeling more comfortable, albeit Clavilus's need for looks. As Samuel Eich once said to Ash, "Pokémon can see your true self and decide whether to make an intimate connection, or ignore the coach." This also fits his way back to Clavilus, because even if he is a Daedra he is now, he is still in the heart of good Daedra, who has preserved his goodness as a man. Elisabeth asked Clavilus for the nicknames of the Pokis. He called these:
Reshiram: Kuvalaniaz (Hylian, for a big brother)
Xerneas: Xénalazyanéß, short Xénala

Act 1: Chap. 5: Morrowind's virtues and ...

Meanwhile, as Llyud converses with his staff, Clavilus's homeroom teacher, A. Weissstein, asks where Clavilus is. Even the students, the headmaster and the vice president do not know where he might be. Thank God she had Clavilus' holo-log number so she could call him wherever he was. She asked Kübra where Arslan, Emin, Rodi and Medya are. Kübra replied to her class teacher and German teacher that they are either at home, in the bathroom or on the bulletin board. She jumped. She told Safa to get those chicks and at the same time call for Niels [surname of the rector]. When Safa executed the order, and the deputy came, she asked the headmaster if he could take over the 11.1, because she had to ask where Clavilus is. She is worried and does not want to tell his family that he (probably) was no longer alive or deported. Not to mention the situation concerning the class work in German. This must also be announced ... And some other diverse things that are not mentioned here, because they simply are simply not relevant. Said and done. Hardly as Mr. [Name of the Reverend] Ms. Weißstein's class taught, she contacted Clavilus. Her holo log flashed and showed the message: "You are connected to your chosen contact. Have patience for a little while. "

At the same time Clavilus in South Vivec: 'Biep, biep, biep ...' Llyud and Elisabeth notice the Biepen and rumoren of Clavilus' Holo-Log and then instructed him, that his Holo-Log go. He rummaged around in his armor and pulled the holo log out of the shadows. He read the message, "Incoming Call, +49 (0) 12111/3434543, Miss White Stone" and decided to ignore the call and told his travel companion: "Was only someone who wanted to annoy me. Nothing important. "And went on in the direction of Einall.
Mrs. Weissstein noticed that Clavilus was not answering because the connection failed. Why it failed, or why it was not successful, she can not explain. But the fact that her holo-log was able to connect showed that Clavilus was somewhere where he could receive her (attempted) call. Only, the question: Where is Clavilus and, is he still alive? Well, these questions are unfortunately not answerable at the moment, and that is very abstruse and would get any other teacher to try it again, but not his homeroom teacher. She thought he wanted to be alone and thought, 'If he refused the call, it means he's either at home or somewhere else. Yes, I know from his mother that he is not in his room. Well, that explains that the other one is that he is somewhere else. Only: where? '

Clavilus and Elisabeth have hopelessly got lost in New Yzardgard. Now they do not know where they are and how they got here. To make matters worse here are also enemy-minded soldiers of the Thalmor here and attack the two!
Clavilus did not hesitate and struck one of the Thalmorer's arms and gave him the rest with a flint-and-spark stroke. He immediately buttoned himself up to the second. Llyud himself killed two Thalmor, in which he confounded each other's turnip. The fact that it also blood flows, and not too tight, is probably self-evident. Clavilus does not have such tricks in store, but he did the other adversary with a sky blow. He writhed on the ground and gasped, searching for his weapon. But he did not find these. Clavilus had taken these and destroyed them in a flash of light.
After that, there were no enemies left to see or hear. Kuvalaniaz and Xénala helped with the game and increased levels and Elisabeth had to intervene and explain to Clavilus how to let Pokémon "forget" one attack and "learn" another one. Because Kuvalaniaz, what now on Lvl. 09 is, should learn Dark Drimatingteis, a TOD type attack whose strength is 100 and whose accuracy is 090. As Dark Ridioun is supposed to forget about it and prefers to let Clavilus decide, even though he has no idea about it, he is confronted with another theme of a Pokémon coach. And very abruptly. After the explanation Kuvalaniaz has learned the New Attack and Clavilus has become somewhat wise. Llyud wiped his and Clavilus' weapons clean again, blurring their tracks of battle. Better to say that they had brought the soldiers into the realm of forgetting. Because the city guard will certainly ask all 3, if they were, or they would know who it could have been. Together they strolled across the square and noticed a performance of a small theater. But first they rented three rooms for the next four weeks at the inn on the market square, so they would not have to look for a room again and again. The best part about their rooms is the fact that they can watch the theater completely unobserved, without worrying that they should suddenly play along. Clavilus would have had nothing against that, no, but Llyud does not like his own roles in theater, because that's way too much text for him. Elisabeth did not blame him for that, as did Clavilus, because both know that this is work.
Yes, the tiresome text memorizing non-stage fright and so is nothing for the two. And anyway, Clavilus has much to learn about Morrowind. So, that evening, there was some general education on the plan. To do this, they met in Llyud's room. Then when Elisabeth closed and locked the room door so that no one else could interrupt her except for the staff, because that looks or sounds like a slightly longer unit. Thus, Elisabeth and Clavilus learned not only about the tragic eruption of the Red Mountain about 1,000 years ago, and the mass migrations to Solstheim, Skyrim, Einall and Vaelenwald, Black Marsh, Hochfels and Cyrodiil. Few Dunmer of Morrowind's original 12.3m population, remained in the region and rebuilt the Destroyed Culture. The eruption of the volcano was so extreme that even Solstheim, at least in the south, was affected. The consequences of the eruption in the year 4E012 have not been seen for a long time, they had been successfully concealed. Of course, nature on the inland island of Vvardenfell has not been able to recover 100% to its pre-eruption level, yet its similarity is striking. Many of the Dwemer ruins have been badly damaged by constant visits and frequent raid parties, so the 2nd Tribunal, after the Vilalexa tribunal, was forced to close and restore them indefinitely. There is also a part on the mainland of the continent Tamriel, where is the 2 largest city Morrowinds. Mayalís, as they are called, is home to the Siil clan. The Redoran clan is the Bosmer defense line and therefore the strongest of the Clans. Telvanii is more like the Magic Clan, which, like the Magic Congress, does not commit any atrocities in the civilization with the magic. Also this clan is famous, but only that a lot of magicians come from here. The architecture of the city of Mayalís is to say the least ... ... getting used to. If one would take buildings from all the patches of the world and mix and do, and put up easily, voilà, one has Mayalís. Nevertheless, this city is worth seeing, so here is also every 6 months a combat tournament. Sure, that Clavilus and Llyud join in, but they have to sign up, and this will not be easy, because they are to the other end of the city, which is already fucking / bewitched equal, so you do not get lost easily. Well, as long as you know where the shopping mile and the central square is, as well as the town hall and the important facilities, it is not too serious. The inhabitants do not have the usual system of street naming (neither names nor as in Mannheim's old town, blocks), but quarterly is calculated and spoken. So it's only natural that other quarters are in XXL size and others are in XXS size. But even the classic quarters in normal size, there are in this city.

Cape. 5.1 .: intermediate human

Every legend has a true story,
So, learn these peculiarities of this quickly,
if the friends you have the one you have,
or if the dark side is more important to you,
to give them a basket that's quick,
so the adventure is a bit difficult for you,
so you better master the leveling,
without hitting and hitting others

Well, that I want to tell you is of the greatest
but also of the most extreme kindness, 'ter
So listen to me completely, I'm in and
always with you, so easy can you me
do not get rid of it. I see that you're sick?
Ha ha, you know. You are nothing else
as a low Daedra, want me the
Princes of madness in the madness
float? So he should try it!

No idea? Why, too! I'm so funky,
that you yourself are unky with many terms
can say and that does not reveal to you,
yes, you see, I'm your Alptr ... what?
Someone else is responsible for this
Lich? This is true! But, I do not hurry
lured out of the reserve! Clavilus, you
You are not really worthy of a Daedra
be! Give up! You get inwardly
melt away, as I communicate, you gnome

Still, people do not come out often
Kleinblittersdorf here, so that's through
worth a thought. Ok, I will you
help, so that's for sure. You can look forward to it
you, because I'm extravagant though
helpful. You want to know what Elisabeth is
will happen? You will be soon, very much
soon by the armies of the Imperial in
Custody, so no time
to think of escape. Mephala,
Molag-Bal, Bœthia and my second self
will help you in the situation, certainly.

Meanwhile, Clavilus and Llyud have successfully registered for the Battle Tournament at 22 / mid-year. Now the tiresome waiting is off, because all registered gather in the town hall, or rather, in the community room, because with 42 participants, this hall is the only one that really holds the crowd. The first group is currently being released.

Group One:
Clavilus M. versus Dimmitia Schmetter-Schild
Donemini Medicii Vs. Gusthunda Schnelle-Hand
Donemini Medicii vs. Clavilus M
Gusthunda Schnelle-Hand vs. Dimmitia Schm.-Sld

Llyud himself did not say anything. Halfway decent group draw. How is Group 2?

Group Two:
Llyud Auersmacher vs. Yaoun
Dionia vs. Huoinan
Yaoun Vs. Dionia
Huoinan Vs. Llyud Klnbltdrf-Auersmacher

Now Clavilus laughed. He teased Llyud, but he only shook his head. Now group 3-6 was released. 8 have already been assigned.

Group Four to Six:
Sasuke Uchiha vs. hinoka
Hinoka Vs. Xander
Xander Vs. Sasuke Uchiha

Ryonma vs. Marth
Liu Bei vs. Majeh
Marth Vs. Majeh
Liu Bei vs. Ryonma

Takumi vs. Zaku
Naruto Uzumāki vs. Takumi
Zaku Vs. Naruto Uzumaki

There are still a few missing. Therefore, the rest come in a group. Therefore:

Group Seven:
Itachi vs. obito
Rainier Feyreisen vs. Masamoto-Fletcher Jack
Obito vs. Rainier Feyreisen
Itachi vs. Masamoto-Fletcher Jack
Obito vs. Masamoto-Fletcher Jack
Itachi vs. Rainier Feyreisen

Sure, Elisabeth looks at the fights from above, because she is one of the upscale spectators. She takes on all the fights and shows them after all the fights then Llyud and Clavilus.
The Schiezi asked the combat leader, who's the first turn. This respondent:
"Clavilus M vs. Dimmitia Schmetter-Schild! Come forward! "

Chapter 5; Prologue 2: Shadow of what once was

Through the deserted forest scurries a single young man, who in search of the true secrets for the life of his brother. But he does not notice that he is crossing the borders of his world, because the forest can be in his or her own. Although the forest looks empty and deserted, many living things live here. Some are only traveling in the morning, some during the day and others only at night. Even humans, or elves live in this forest as well. Their settlements are not easy to spot, so the forest dwellers rarely have guests. The forest, which bears the name Vaelenwald (Valenwood) on the maps, actually has many names. Which of these names is the real one has perished over time. Seen from above, these settlements are scattered throughout the forest and are all located in glades of different sizes. Some are as small as Auersmacher, others are as big as Grossbliedersdroff (Grossblittersdorf). The larger ones are usually in the order of magnitude of Saarbrücken or Kaiserslautern. Even if the forest itself is sober, barely offers space, some places are actually gigantic according to cyrodill measure. But we come back to our lonely man, who is looking for a doctor. His left eye, which has been festering for some time now, desperately needs an examination and possibly a treatment. It crosses roots, streams and rivers, as well as terrain restrictions. After about eight days of walking, he arrives by chance in the capital of the imperial province of Vaelenwald. The city is named: "Illyniererven". It is clear that he is referred to a questioning of passers-by to a doctor on the hospital. When he arrived there, he followed the instructions of the staff. First of all, he filled in various forms like: Place of residence, name, age ... When he had done this, he was instructed to draw a number. His number was as follows: 765S12. He looked at the call sign. There was the following figure: 760Q99. So he still had time. After about 80 minutes, he was called to room 490. The chief physician came. He looked at his eyes and said, "You're lucky that you still have 100% eyesight. By the way ... Is this your brother? "And pointed at the picture. 'Wait ... Is that Itachi?'

The first fight of the competition of the empire and the Aldmeri-federation begins. The mood among the spectators is in the literal sense of boiling over. The spectators who were still in the stands and / or at the box fell into the mood of the hall, preventing the two Uchiha from reviewing their experiences. Dimitia starts the fight with a complicated parade, which defeated Clavilus by flint-and-spark strike. Almost at the same time Clavilus replied with a somewhat complicated sword stroke, which resembles a Scorpionstachel. Dimitia's sword was just able to ward off this attack. The sound of the sword of Clavilus' opponent makes many people wince in the hall, as it reminds of the sound of a Saarbahn in the curve. Almost at the same time, Itachi told Sasuke that Dimitia had no real chance against Clavilus. But there is little to see so far ...
Dimitia herself struck with an overhanded edge. Clavilus simply avoided the attack. Only a split second later, after Dimotia's mishap attack, she used a feint to lure Clavilus out of the reserve, but that went badly backwards, and Clavilus knocked the sword out of Dimitia's hands so she could only fight with her hands. At this point, Dimitia was a bit out of breath, as was Clavilus, but Clavilus pocketed his swords and followed Dimitia's action. They delivered a proper brawl, which in the end will cause some bruises. After a few minutes of wild exchange, the spectators and Itachi realize that Clavilus is superior in extreme training. With crimson head and groaning lying on the floor, which was just Dimitia happened, the referee said so loud it went into the crowd: "Congratulations Clavilus! All attention! What were those moves? I think your opponent should be wary of you! With wild applause, Clavilus headed up the stairs to the other of his party. Here Elisabeth applauded separately to Clavilus' furious victory. The Schiezi shouted, "Now fight number two! Donemini Medicii Vs. Gusthunda quick-hand! The opponents please down! "

The spectators sat on glowing coals. After the furious first fight, the crowd expects the second fight to be at least as good, if not better, than the previous one. Itachi passed on a remark to Naruto. This only replied that one should look optimistically into the future.

At the same time in Saarbrücken:
Clavilu's class teacher, Br. Angelina Weissstein, still has no idea how Clavilus is. But there are more important things than Clavilus at the moment. Ezra from the 6th answers. She wants to give the answer to the question of her geography teacher. She took Esra's turn. And she answers the question half-rightly. Well, somehow nobody really knows the answer to the question.

Chapter 5; Prologue 3:
Liber 3; Cap 3:

"Well, hopefully this sign is okay, Mr. Resingnald-Fyusund. Sasuke, can you tell Naruto to go to the janitor and ask for more nails? The shield will cut me off, "said Thalfradin. Kakashi even I can not ask you bad questions. He is in his class, the 7.3. Maybe I should ask instead of Sasuke Minato ... Stop! No, but rather Tsunade or rather Minato? When I asked myself who I should tell about the missing nails, I did not notice that my class teacher, Br. Weissstein, came around the corner. But she was only there for a short time because she just wanted to get something from our hall for her geography lesson. Since a part of the 41-headed class has the same French, she prefers to do so during the math lesson with Minato. Why we're in the classroom is a long, long story. And you do not want to know this, right? After the break in the first French lesson with Fr. Dustinsbach. It all started when Cseska and Dustin arrived about 12 minutes later than most of the class. What results from that is obvious. Our French teacher gave me a pack of strange leaves, inscribed in kanji and katakana, and was later to show Fr. Weissstein. I did not know until then what triggered these leaves in my class at that time for reactions.
After the second break, I started to read these leaves at the request of Mrs. Weissstein.

Police Prefecture Hinterwald (Konoha), Interrogation Room 094, Protocol X4838-4949-38-66171 U page 1:
Reason for this meeting: A. Braunbach has kept secret an affair with a lover from ... (Black March?). No idea what the behind and from secret should be. Can not decipher it.
As an agreement, the following was regulated: A. Braunbach must pay her Ex, F. Uchiha a fine of 15,600 Ryo * and must hand over the child to the family of F. Uchiha after birth. There, this child is raised to a Shinobi. After the delivery and a few months, a test was made. It was striking that the child (name: Yori Uchiha) was noticeably strong in physical tests. Also the appearance is said to be mild ... a bit getting used to. When Yori was five, he was called to Fugaku at the local academy, but that only meant that Yori graduated faster than Itachi, Fugaku's first-born, and became Chu-Nin. After not even 7 missions, he was received with flying colors into the ranks of the Chu-Nin. But at the same time we should also deal with Sasuke, Fugaku's second-born.

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
Act 1, Chapter 6.1: Knowing what is effective against Death Pokis.

When Fr. Weissstein, Clavilus' class teacher, decided to contact Clavilus again, she met a bunch of sixth graders who wanted to know when the Geography of South Africa was written. She referred the sixth graders to after the break in the classroom, since they could announce there in German with them also just the SÜ. When the students left, halfway content with the answer of their EK teacher, Angelina could focus on her own. She rummaged in her trouser pocket for the holo log, and dialed Clavilus's number (+49 08777 54531221) and confirmed to the device that she wanted to call the Selected Person. She saw that the Holo-Log of Clavilus could connect.
✴✴✴
Clavilus noticed the vibration of his holo-log as he rummaged for a superball to catch the Pokémon in front of him. Since he just rummaged in his armor anyway, could also prevent this damned conversation. But unfortunately he could not stop the connection, so he looked into the face of his class teacher.
✴✴✴
"Clavilus, is that you?" She asked the strange person on the monitor, "because you know, your mother and I have been worrying about you for days."
What really? Oh, that's not good ... Well, I'm trapped here in this world, but I enjoy it, this life here. You know, I seem to have some task in front of me, but which it is, unfortunately, I do not really know. So ... as you can see, this is my present form, which I have. Do you mind? Because ... I already have my slight doubts, Mrs. Whitestein, that you can handle all this here. Maybe I'm just worried unnecessarily.
"OK. At least I know you're fine. Where are you, if I may know? "
In ... wait, I just ask Llyud ... um in Vyitinis we are. Googling for it. Actually you should find something ... I have to go on. My travel companions are waiting for me. See you Fri Whitstones!
"OK, see you later!"
Clavilus pressed the end call button.
Mrs. Weißstein herself is a lot relieved. She was right in assuming that Clavilus was still alive. The other concern is that she somehow has to confess to his mother that Clavilus looks very strange at the time. But first of all it is important to really tell the sixth graders the announced geography. She managed everything for the next two hours, but when she was about to go outside, the Headmaster came in between. "Angelina! Good thing I catch you! You know, Clavilus is a so-called Daedra death lord, according to an informer from Tamriel. No idea what that means, Angelina? "A. Weißstein has long been accustomed to such similar attacks by the Vice President. But this news cut her off. After a brief pause, which was unpleasantly quiet even though the staff room was full and usually noisy, she said softly that only the headmaster could hear her: "I know that, he had confessed that to me for some time. Well, he's very bad at class today, or Niels? " "All right, Miss White. That's true, but do you still have the contact number of his holo-log? He could attend the lesson, or am I standing there on the WiFi cable? "The headmaster said a bit dryly. Frau Weißstein, who just does not feel like quarreling with the headmaster, said only monosyllabically: "Yes."

✴✴✴

At the same time with Clavilus: Clavilus himself plays the Holo-Log LoD, but gets the competition completely with. He is currently chatting with ShaXuande, the guild's strongest. The leader himself does not really understand how to have internet in Tamriel. The explanations on the part of Clavilus and ShaXuandes do not help either. Llyud himself is in the locker room, because he is next. He also has to complete his fights to get into the playoffs. The Schiezi was just shouting, "HE! DONE MINI! Another action and you lose the fight! "And everyone looked up. Apparently, Donemini wanted to disable his opponent using magic, which is illegal. He can be glad that the referee is still so accommodating, and still gives him a chance. Either way, Clavilus himself can learn something from it: that he prefers During his 2nd fight, he should activate an Anti-Strauchel spell, as long as he knew that ... Dimitia was getting down to the final strike against Donemini. He stumbles and kinks with an ugly crack. It was clear that the winner of the fight was determined, but the referee called for the doctors, because that what Donemini has, could affect the continuation of the competition ... After the doctors had Donemini out of the ring, called the moderator of the competition in the raging audience: "Dear viewers! Due to an incident, the fight number 3 is: 'Llyud Auersmacher vs.. Yaoun 'postponed indefinitely. The city guards are in the process of solving the problem in front of the Arenator. "Elisabeth, who had just paused for the camera, told Clavilus in the ear that the 'rind' was probably there because of the Aldmerians out there. Why, why and why the competition was rudely interrupted at the moment is not really known. One part (especially the upper half about Elisabeth) said that the mayor himself started the uprising, which is promptly denied by the lower ranks, as the mayor himself sits in his chair talking to Xander. Noisy, of course. The announcement itself, there is currently a volume that even the Rock am Ring Festival is nothing against it. It remains to be seen what the moderator will say in the next few minutes or hours. Clavilus, on the other hand, cares a bit more about his LoD account. Elisabeth and Professor Eibe are somehow talking at a normal volume, but what they discuss is often interrupted by loud nagging, shouting, and nagging, so that the content of the conversation remains incomprehensible. Meanwhile, 20 minutes have passed. Leo and Corrin set out with Elise and Camilla to seek Clavilus. (That they are only 40m away from each other, none of the Nohren and Hoshidos know.) But when they just wanted to go, the moderator sparkled between them with the following statement: "Dear guests! The next fight will take place in 4 hours! Until then, you had wanted to clear the building because: An Assasin of the Dark Brotherhood was found charged with killing Clavilus. That's why we all minimize the danger of mass massacres by having the city watch guide you safely out of the building. "In the meantime, hardly any of the 550,000 visitors could be seen after the speech.
At the same time, some ranks and places lower:
Two strangers talk about this and that via thought transmission. Until you suddenly change the topic:

Saphira, can you see the person with the distinctive cornerstone face somewhere in the crowd?
Uh, no, I can not see Clavilus anywhere. And anyway, you know that I can hardly see anything in the midst of blues!
Yes I know. Just wanted to ask. Either way, one of our hardest jobs is finding the next one. Wait ... Did you see the movement in the 48th row from the left?
Which 48th row?
Well, that's over the top of the lodges!
Oh so, these! Yes, now that you have told me, I can see him. He would have to be accompanied by Prof. Elisabeth Esche.
Is he too? But, should not we worry about one of the eggs getting a partner?
Actually already...
Come on! You stay where you are! I just do not want to miss the possibility of the century!
Yes, yes, the dragon lady muttered grudgingly, it's like Durza's time: you put your head in matters that will eventually cost you the Kopp! And, believe me, I do not want to spend my days after your death as Éldunari (word will be corrected later!)!
Saphira! Regress please! The people here feel your anger. They are very hot. Your anger just makes everything worse ...

At the same time in Ilirea:

Nasuada, the Alagaësias empire's new regent, is trying to maintain some of her composure, but she almost threatened to lose it by the crude and controversial argument of the Council of Elders. Even Elva hardly lifts her, although she was a little startled when herbalist Angela suddenly showed up in the Council Chamber. Nasuada still wondered how Angela managed to get past the guards unseen without getting caught. However, apart from Elva and Nasuada, nobody else took notice of the herbalist at the entrance, so Angela was forced to make herself heard. After the council members turned piqued to the noise source, Angela said visibly amused: "Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for lending your attention to your precious time for a few moments! You sure know what Eragon is up to, right? "Nasuada looked at Angela slightly irritated. Her facial expression told the herbalist that she learned about it at least zero. As for her, it is also about the accuracy of the information on Eragon's new order, so that Angela said slightly acidly (but for a different reason), "Well, as I learned recently, he's with Saphira. .. ", but in the middle of it was interrupted by a roar and poled, which could only come from bursting wall parts. No one in the room had any idea or idea of ​​what that is, who does it, and why it happens. Something similar was at that time in Feinster the reason why Eragon wanted to save his cousin, but indirectly did not take into account the brittle wall of the castle. In the meantime, after thirty years under Nasuada's reign and famine fifteen years ago, she had almost forgotten the sound of a cracking wall until the memory, awakened by the sound of the outside, caught up with her again. Each of the guards and magicians present in the room commented on the dignitaries, especially the queen. She quickly thought about who would qualify for this demolition of the town hall walls. The noise of the bursting outside facade of the building became unbearable. Slowly everyone, especially Jörmundur, wonders if the day of the end has come.
Somehow, Angela managed that everyone in the room listened to her, so she could go on. She explained to Nasuada that Eragon is trying to train the Dovahkiin as a Dragon Rider. The displeasure that then sweeps through the Saale, Nasuada wanted to sweep aside, but this was unfortunately just then. She said to the herbalist, "Oh ... Let's hope Eragon does not do anything wrong. The Order is already corrupted, he can not afford to make a big mistake, or Grimstnzborith Orik? "'Oeí, Nasuada,' said the Dwarf King, 'that would definitely not help the Dragon Riders. Speaking of dragon riders. Where is Garzhvog?

Meanwhile, the bursting noise has almost come to a standstill. What happens now baffles those present: What should we do? Or, are we delivered?

Back to Eragon, Saphira, Clavilus and Co .:

The moderator somehow got it, that the competition went on. The first results are known, which announce that Clavilus fights against Ryonma in the sixteenth finals, as well as Llyud must fight against Marth. And Clavilus later said in the break to his travel companion that Marth should not be underestimated.

The troublemaker came into the room. Nasuada had already expected Zhao Xun. She knows it's a hopeless case with him all his life. After confusing the company for a few moments, the night hawks rushed forward, but neither Zhao Xun nor Nasuada's elite names hurt, because Arya, you want to avoid any fight in the city hall of Weldenwarden's queen. The result was that Nar Garzhvog, Zhao Xun and Yu Xi were on the floor, far from their weapons, and completely surprised. They wondered what had happened at one time, when they were told in a sullen tone by Orrin, hurrying Elva to Nasuada because she wanted to save her queen from falling. Even though she lives longer than usual due to Eragon's magic, the worries of old age do not pass her by. The only one without these worries is Eragon, since he lives as good as ever, being a dragon rider.

After the Pottpourri by Zhao Xun and after the original order was restored (except for the missing wall in the east of the hall), this meeting was continued. They discussed various things, including that Askr had sent a request for help. Somehow, Elva had a strange feeling, because this time she can not assign it ...

Almost at the same time in the same place where Clavilus is, the circles are drawn closer to catch him. Clavilus himself is nearing his play-off fight. He prepares himself in the cabin. He goes through different positions again and corrects them if necessary.

Leo converses in the noise with Xander and Ryonma. He wanted to know why Hoshido was here. When it turns out that Nohr is about to do the same as Hoshido, Xander shook his head. He wanted to know how strong Clavilus really is. He has to be very strong because he has to go straight against Marth. The three of them look at each other and ask at the same time who Marth is. Shiida, a colleague Marths, explained it to them. After realizing that Maeth was from Altea, they groaned.

That can still be cheery ... said the queen, but before she could add anything, Shikamaru said to this: "Zhao Xun, what's that? You know that this repair will cost a penny amount of money Are not you training with the elves in Ellesméra? "
Zhao Xun replied, "Shikamaru, there is a little problem. If you knew what's going on with Daëdhr and the others right now, you know why I'm with you now. "

Now, for some indefinable reason, Jörmundur's collar exploded: "Zhao, shut up, do not argue!" If that's because of Emblemia, then we're well informed, I know that Sútr wants to burn us, to scare you , no, he will not pass you Weldenwarden, thus also the Elves, I guarantee you that "

Siah, one of the younger Council members who are still new, and come from the local population after the "liberation from the tyranny's rule", she helped with her friend Sofia the Queen, her defense minister, Jörmundur, minded, and took care of the council the family topics. Sofia, on the other hand, is more likely to be the person in the Council who very early received the post of Foreign Minister. Both were aware of what is currently going on outside in their world. Unlike Siah, she rarely had reservations about the Queen's exterior rail and trusted this perfect. Jörmundur, on the other hand, a Varden-era warrior before the conquest against the tyrant, knows what it's like to sit in a council with younger ones, often pulling everything out of his nose, which he masters very well. His two sons, whom he raised with his deceased wife until their deaths, have been in the army of the Empire for some years, and have even brought them to Dragon Generals, the third highest title within the imperial army of the Kingdom of Alagaësia. Zhao Xun, on the other hand, is from Shoushoun, a city located on the main axis of DVB. The Biggest Tram Line, Legendary Line 44, which starts at Zhenzhen Harbor and ends at Shivering Isles in Southern Sheoth Salt Mines. He comes from a middle-class background, but has always been fascinated by the tactics of the War of the Warring States. He joined Wu, after the victory of Wu, he should be their king, which he refused but thankfully. After many years of irrigation on the globe, he landed in Ellesméra, soon adopted by Arya and the Elfords, becoming one of the generals within the Elven army.

Bay

Years
Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I'll be honest I haven't sit down and properly read through this yet, but skimming through this I will point out your paragraphing could use some work. Whenever you have a lot of action going on, it's best to break it into a few paragraphs instead of cramming everything into one paragraph. Also some of the dialogue punctuation needs some work too. Whenever a new person speaks, you have a new paragraph like this:

"Hi," said x.

"Hi to you too," said y.

Again, I apologize that I don't have anything specific to say about your story as I'm busy at the moment, but I hope these tips will help a bit with the presentation of your story at least!

One other thing is in the rules we only accept stories posted in English since not everyone here knows German. Something to keep in mind!

Bay

Years
The posing line is: english then german, english and so far. So can everyone unterstand it in the Originallanguage

I get what you're doing, but I would still have to politely ask to only post in English since the readers won't take too kindly seeing a chapter in German instead of English and having to scroll down to find it. I hope you understand!

Last edited:

Bay

Years
German will get in Spoiler, hopes that will be an better solution.

I'm sorry, but German in spoilers isn't allowed either. If you do that then I'll have to delete the posts with German. I think we're overwhelming the discussion here, so if still want to continue talking about this PM me!

Last edited:

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
Unfortunately, Nasuada and the others in the hall could not breathe up, because through the Missing Side of the Council Chamber, one could already hear the next trouble. Somehow, nasuada was the only one who knew that, because a breeze, weak, pulled through the corridor and also the hall. She told Elva and whispered to her that she should slowly initiate Marth so that he could submit the plan to the other hero. Arya approached the queen with Zhao in tow and asked the queen, "Nasuada, what was that? Could it be that the noose of S?tr is slowly drawing closer? "" No, Arya, "said Nasuada," that's not how it is. I just want to prevent with all my might that we are slaughtered for no reason, because of a vain conquest plan. That's why I sent Elva. "Arya slowly understood what was bothering Nasuada. She has ruled the Empire for several decades, but governing herself is not what makes her so depressed. She loves her job, she knows that, the people know that and can rely on Nasuada. It's not the same with S?tr, which makes her appear that way, no, it's something ... ... completely different. Arya reiterated in his mind what dangers Nasuada has mastered alone in the past forty-five years, but none of those sentiments matched the Nasuada of today. Of course you can see Nasuada her age, but that's not the reason. She had been thundering something. Both queens sensed the renewed breeze. Now Arya Nasuada understands why she is here without Elva. She suspects someone from the old days. "I hope it's going well ... she's not the youngest anymore, Nasuada is already approaching the 110. Physically, she's in her late forties, but ... I hope we'll survive those weird years." Arya was nudged by Nasuada. She wanted her to move to the wall in front of the wall. Orrin noticed the tension of Nasuada and Arya and wanted to see what it was all about. It's ... ?ORRIN! What are you doing there ?! "Both of them screeched in Orrin's direction. But too late. Surda's King lies bloodstained on the corridor of the east entrance. Alerted by the call, the night falcons and Zhao Yun storm to the queens.

Last edited:

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
Azeroth! "Nasuada cried," Do you seriously think so, Salemi ?! Do you know how much effort that is ONLY for the portal ONLY? "" Absolutely, my lady, but ... as I said, it's worth it for Illian Orrin. But ... can not connect with Eragon? He could help us. "Now Arya paused to give Salemi, the court magician of Nasuada, a luscious drummer, so that he would rustle after that and the queens have time for themselves. Unfortunately, this peace is only short.

"Nasuada?" Eragon asked, worried. "Are you alright? I found out through fears that Illian Orrin was killed. I think I'll hurry and help you and Arya build a portal to Azeroth. " Said, done. As soon as Eragon put his words into action. G�ntera is thankful that Clavilus won the fight against Marth, but very close. Elisabeth Esche was delighted that Clavilus won. Llyud himself was no less proud of him. He knew he could beat the hero king. The real problem, however, was that Leo, Xander, and Eragon were preparing to recruit Clavilus, and all at the same time were on their way to persuade him to come along. Well ... Leo himself was prevented by Odin from following his older brother, Xander, and Ryoma simply did not have time to do so. He was still busy with his fight. Unfortunately, aware of it, unfortunately he had to pull the shorter one. Meanwhile, Elisabeth told Llyud that some strange people were on their way because of Clavilus. Thankful for the warning, he told Clavilus to quietly stand next to him. He would talk us out, he said. "Hope he's right," Clavilus said, "I'm not sure what they want from me." Eragon was first with Clavilus and Llyud, asking questions until Xander started dancing. He made the same move, but was interrupted by Marth, who said, "Clavilus, go with Eragon! The world is in danger! With a Soulbound Dragon you have a not inconsiderable opportunity to save your world! You have to go to Azeroth with a kite. I think Nowi wants to accompany you. "Ind Clavilus agreed. Eragon, delighted, climbed Saphira with Clavilus and headed straight for Illirea.

"ANDREA-ANGELINA WEIßSTEIN?! Are you trying to reach Clavilus again in your time of service ?!"

"Um ... yes, Niels. I have to tell him something VERY important. It's about ... no kidding, the annihilation of the world. " " Please, Ms. Whitestone. That's ridiculous. Who would believe that? " King Orrin II. she wanted to say, but remembered for the better.

Last edited:

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
Our travelers land at sunset in Azeroth on a forest clearing. The portal she spit out disappeared. Nasuada, Arya and Eragon looked around. Saphira did not fly over them too high to help when it was getting hot.

"All right then. Arya, do you know where we are? "Whispered Nasuada Arya, who responded in the same volume Nasuada used:" It's Azeroth, but where exactly? I can only judge that very badly. Somebody's coming up there. "Excuse me? Is that true ?, thought Nasuada, who is so bold and bothers us here? Arya nudged Nasuada to signal that she should be hiding, as it looks as if someone came around the corner. "Heh Toridion! Who is this elf? "Zhu Tyria, a dark elf mage, asked her travel partner, Toridion. He replied: "One that is completely unknown to me. She's definitely not from Azeroth. "

"I know that, too. But ... who is she? "

Slowly it became too colorful for Arya. "Hey, you two! If you want to know who I am, ask me! I'm not that bad! "That worked. Toridion took the words first and replied to Arya, "All right. I am Toridion, the chief of the Horde. This is Zhu Tyria, my traveling companion. And you and your partner are called, how? "" Arya Dröttingú, you Weldenwardens queen, daughter of Ilsanzadi, the old queen of Du Weldenwarden. This is Nasuada Narda's daughter, Alagaësias queen. And above you are Eragon Bromsson and Clavilus and Saphira. " May I see your map? So I can paint a picture of it? "Said, done. After Nasuada picked up the card, which suspiciously resembles that of Daisy Eich (here I mean the one from the remakes) and then shows Toridion and Zhu their hometowns respectively. Clavilus, on the other hand, was poor at showing Kleinblittersdorf. Arya also noticed this and asked Toridion if he was willing to see a technically superior world. He overgrew this. After Saphira landed, Clavilus and Eragon jumped down, each showing their hometown. Clavilus had received a voice message from the What's App group. He rummaged for his holo log and played it off as well.

Kleinblittersdorf Bahnhof. Exit to the left. Endstation, the train ends here. Please get off. Sortie agauche ... Hey Clavilus! How are our Daedra death princes? Here is Marcus! Arthur and all teachers are looking for you! Everyone, including our principal, are very worried about you! Reply sometime!

He then picked up one.

Yes, that would be nice. Unfortunately, I am currently in Azeroth. No idea how to get out of here again. But, do you see me in WoW as well as Eragon, Arya, Nasuada and Saphira?

The answer can not wait. Marco wrote:

Yes. You all have level 120 of 120 ... ?????? A little unfair.

Well, Clavilus wrote, that can be fun .... How should I confess this to the WoW developers?

Marco: Not at all

"Clavilus?" Nasuada wanted to bring Clavilus back to the crude reality. Toridion cleared his throat. He wanted to see another place. Clavilus showed Toridion his place of residence, Kleinblittersdorf. Toridion hesitated. He asked where from so many inhabitants can live. He got it explained. "We should go on. I believe the Alliance King has just found us and is approaching us. Shall we crumble, Toridion? "He nodded. He instructed his bodyguard to escort these persons safely from the battlefield, as well as to give a detailed map of the continent. Or an upgrade, depending on what type of card is used. They also got some important potions, as they have other poisons than Tamriel. Eragon said they should go west. They would receive a hint in the Alliance territory. But he also gave Clavilus a rainbow-colored, giant dragon egg.

"Clavilus, here. The old, venerable dragons want you to get this egg. This is one of the rarer eggs of the strongest of their species. Only in an emergency should the dragon cub receive a rider. I hope the egg will please you soon enough. And the time is running out. Do you know, dragons are looking for their rider, which means more precisely: None of us Dragon Rider knows how the Dragon Elders, who is chosen by the Dragon Boys. So I hope that the little one in the egg will soon hatch and your dragon partner will be. Otherwise ... Then we have a problem. That said mildly. "Eragon's last words made Arya and Nasuada startle. They thought more about it. He says more precisely: If the egg does not hatch, then we are delivered. This realization makes Nasuada shiver. With that, their efforts, as well as those of their father, Ahjiad and its predecessors, are history.

Then it would not have mattered if Galbatorix would still live and in power or not. On the other hand, it is unlikely. Marth said that Clavilus will get a dragon. So the sinking is not the option. Only ... what will happen? This question is still impossible to answer. Clavilus boarded Saphira without armor with Eragon and wanted to learn more and more detailed information about the Dragon Riders. He was told by Eragon and Saphira. Meanwhile, Arya was preparing dinner because it was already far after sunset. The fact that different lighting conditions are used in Azeroth makes the group painfully aware. Although the clock shows only 18:20, it is almost dark around them. Eragon silently instructed Clavilus to put on his armor. Nasuada took care of the fire while Arya and Saphira were looking for food. Arya is looking for edible berries, and some meat for Clavilus, but the dragon lady is looking for food for tomorrow. Somehow she has a creeping feeling that tomorrow will be a long one. When the two were in the middle of their hunt, Clavilus had put on his armor independently. He got a silent-armor spell from Eragon on his armor, as you can never be too careful here.

Back