• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JoJo's Bizarre Mafia: Miyatori Stand Off ?GAME OVER?

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
[Vote] Sparkin
I'll probably change this later.
His last comment made him look suspicious.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Get your votes in. 6 Hours remain.
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
[Vote] Metroid711

His vote seemed weird. Mr James' vote is also weird, but Metroid's more suspicious or maybe he justlooks suspicious to me

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
3xOjvV0.png

Night 1

After the news reported of a disaster leading to the death of two citizens, many people sought to find out the cause, suspecting the local gang to have a part of it. One person they suspected was quickly surrounded and killed before they could defend themselves. They tried to pull out their Stand Judgement to fight back but they had very little combat effectiveness and they were quickly put down. They found out that their motives afterwards would not cause harm to the town of Miyatori.

Abby is Retired, unable to recover. He was Judgement.

You all have about 24 Hours to get your actions in.

Players

Retired

Pecilia as the GM
Abby as Judgement
Sparkin
purplecicada as Wheel of Fortune
Bardothren as Highway Star
Mr. James
metroid711
Desinishon
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
SirDolan
Swiftie
L'Belle
Home
Johnny
Neko Maid Kapper
Ida13

Spoiler:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Still need NAs. 7 Hours remain.
Spoiler:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
3xOjvV0.png

Day 2

The gang had decided they wanted to go expunge the newcomer from the town. Once dawn struck and nobody could account for Home, like they just vanished from thin air. Could it be the work of an enemy Stand, or did they just leave the town in fear of their live.

Home is Dead.

You all have about 48 Hours to vote. Probably extending later. We'll see...

Oh and Desinshon, L'belle, SirDolan, and Swiftie need to vote today or else they will be replaced.

Players

Retired

Pecilia as the GM
Abby as Judgement
Sparkin
purplecicada as Wheel of Fortune
Bardothren as Highway Star
Mr. James
metroid711
Desinishon
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
SirDolan
Swiftie
L'Belle
Home as MIA​
Johnny
Neko Maid Kapper
Ida13

Spoiler:

Sparkin

I keep my vote from last day. The allies of justice say that your post with the vote is suspicious looking

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I can't be active for this day phase because I'll be on a retreat for this weekend but I choose to vote for metroid 711 due to joining that weird bandwagon on Abby

[Vote] metroid711

Robin

p-pix?
Years
i mean if joining the bandwagon on Abby makes metroid suspicious, doesn't that mean everyone who joined the bandwagon is suspicious?
In my opinion you're the suspicious Kiyo [Vote] Kiyotaka

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I actually really agree with Neko Maid. My vote on Abby was RANDOM. There was no meaning behind it being a random vote. If people followed it, it's not my fault.

[Vote]
Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Robin

p-pix?
Years
well, the only reason i defended metroid is because he didnt do anything suspicous, i mean just cuz he joined the bandwagon doesnt make him (or anyone in the bandwagon) suspicious. belive me or not, that's up to you to decide.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
[Lynch] Swiftie
Im lynching the person with the least ammount of votes because I am not sure of who is sucpicious.

Back