• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
0992 3152 2006 that is my friend code for pokemon white 2.

If at all possible, I'd like to have a charmander.... especially a female that would be a plus. If no female I do understand... but a charmander yes. I don't care about the specifics. If this is okay with you let me know, or pm me and let me know when you will be on so I can try to arrange the trade.

I am NORMALLY on every day, ususally from seven to eleven pm pacific time.

xavient

GameboyLuke
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 11, 2017
could I get the adamant Charmander pls? :3 I'm playing Black 2 :o
PM me? My FC is in my sig C:

Mars

Lowlight
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
May I get the calm female chimchar please? My White 2 friend code is in my signature.

Years
Hi, I'm interested in the Gen 5 Gentle Male Bulbasaur and Adamant Male Treecko. I can be on at pretty much any time. FC in Sig.

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
Years
I was wondering if you could trade me a Squirtle for Generation V. If you could i would greatly appreciate it. I have White Version friend code is: 0906 4415 8052

Years
Hello, I got really excited when I saw this thread, especially considering I just signed up for this site an hour ago haha.

I am playing white, and would like to complete the dex so this is a great find. I was wondering if I could get

1. Bulbasaur
2. Charmander
3. Chikoita
4. Mudkip
5. Piplup
6. Tepig

Or whatever you have in starters honestly, besides Oshowatt. Thanks my friend code is in my signature.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm currently away from home right now, could I PM you when I'm available? :o

Sure thing, the Pokemon will be waiting :)

Hello, I got really excited when I saw this thread, especially considering I just signed up for this site an hour ago haha.

I am playing white, and would like to complete the dex so this is a great find. I was wondering if I could get

1. Bulbasaur
2. Charmander
3. Chikoita
4. Mudkip
5. Piplup
6. Tepig

Or whatever you have in starters honestly, besides Oshowatt. Thanks my friend code is in my signature.

Wow, you need a lot :P
But that won't be a problem for me! VM me whenever you see me on and we'll trade :)

Last edited:

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
Years
Hey,

I'm just starting my journey through Black properly even though I've had the game for ages, and I'm really wanting to get a male Mudkip and a male Turtwig to join the team. A friend of mine was able to get me the Ghastly I always want in my team so just wanting to finish up with those two starters. Would that be alright?

Cheers, Dru

FC - 3612-1693-2047

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Hi there, I just purchased Pokemon White 2 today!

I would love some of the starter pokemon you are offering, I can post my friend code and some of my desired pokemon in a bit.

Hey Is it okay if I add you?

My Friend code is 5115 5462 0190

I wouldnt mind

Charmander #4
Mudkip #10
Bulbasaur #6

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
Hello, I'm interested in adopting a Cyndaquil and a Totodile from you. Preferably the 3rd. Cyndaquil (Adamant) and the 5th. Totodile (Jolly), but I will be thankfull for whatever you can give me.

My FC: 4084 7560 8722

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hello, I'm interested in adopting a Cyndaquil and a Totodile from you. Preferably the 3rd. Cyndaquil (Adamant) and the 5th. Totodile (Jolly), but I will be thankfull for whatever you can give me.

My FC: 4084 7560 8722

Uhmm.. what Gen is this for?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
Well it's getting kind of late here so it depends on much time you need to be ready. Otherwise I could send you a PM tomorrow when you're online and make the trades then :)

Back