• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Beast Experiment

Years
hello, reader.

iu

as of this post you are trapped in a dark room, sitting strapped in a chair. this is not of my doing, and i apologize but i am too far away to save you. the note given to me however says that your abductor intends to inject you with a mysterious substance that will turn you into an ultra beast. you have no choice in the matter, so unfortunately you will lose your humanity.

that said, you are given a choice. your abductor is generous enough to at least allow you to choose which ultra beast you will turn into, so there's that.

which one will you choose?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Buzzwole. And the first thing I do is punch the hell out of the abductor.

Years
Assuming I were to be put in this predicament (which would be unfortunate), the only Ultra Beast I would tolerate becoming is Poipole. u.u

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hmmm...
ultra-beast1.jpg

I'd probably choose Poipole too, and never evolve ahah. I like that it can fly, and it's cute to boot. Buzzwole would be cool though haha. I'd be a strong funny looking beast - what's not to love?

Last edited:
Back