• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Granted but then he/she steals all your stuff

I wish you didn't have to fill applications out online, you can just go in (it makes more sense)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Granted, but you realize it's the company

Actually it's not the artists it's the company. The company tries to change the artist to what they want them to sound like. Why do you think I listen to underground music? In the underground your make your own stuff the way you want it not the way the person who owns you wants it. I'm a musician so I know about record companies. I'm staying underground too.

I wish music didn't die.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Granted but they have road rage and when there's traffic they pull out 50 cal mounted guns

Youtube was good without google, google made it confusing and almost ruined it because they are greedy and wanted to make more money. This world is filled with greed and nothing more.

I wish there weren't idiot drivers.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
granted but you pirated it and the police are hot on your trail

i wish for a mobile TV with cable

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Granted but then you gotta spend 1000 bucks a week

I wish voicerocker on PC wasn't such a troller. (if you know who he is then you know what I'm talking about)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Granted but then you get constant heat flashes

That dudes seriously a troller lol. If he disagrees with your theory then he trolls it making your seem wrong, he's the only person on PC I don't get along with.

I wish I wasn't thirsty. I've been thirst all day no matter how much I drink.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
granted but i beat you

i wish it was easier to find battles around here (it's been hours and i can't find one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back