• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright! Here's some update!!
Keep replying to make the thread alive!
new1xq8.png

Finally Jirachi event done!
Here's some for GROUDON!
new2cz2.png

To be continue...
Haha!
How do you think ?
Post comment^^

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Wow so jirachi becomes your poke through the wishes of your heart. Now that seems more reasonable than going to a stupid evet wait 5 hours get to battle jirachi and all that to lose. The rage i had that day. Anyway awsome can't wait for full game

Ikouze

♫希望の音♫
Years
what..?! WHAT?! jirachi becomes your pokemon just like that?! that's stupid (sorry if I'm being to harsh) i mean you might as well wish that all the pokemon in the world yours...

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
You sould like insulting people. But yeah! If not, what can you do ? Battle with a pokemon that saved your life ??
This is something to be special. There is also more than 25 legendary pokemon in the game. So you like to battle each of them and waste money on buying ultra ball to catch ?
And yes, you can give critique or comment but not just scolding people stupid.

So I've get some advice before I done that, I won't change.><

And for others, more update!!
This is for KYOGRE!
new1jr0.png

And finally...
THE SIXTH GYM !!
new2pv7.png

From now on, I'll work harder!
And I promise that there will be at least an update a week.

Years
The screenshots look pretty good, still needs some grammar work, and clashes between tilesets could be fixed, but other than that, it looks alright. The only think I'm afraid of, is that it'll turn out like the first demo, a major disappointment. Everyone is all psyched because of the screenshots, don't let them down with a poor demo again.

Good luck.

-Krobe

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
This game looks good, but theres one problem.
The trees are from WAH, the palettes for them and the ground are from me, and the palettes from the Mart are from my Rom Base, if you want proof, I can get it for you ;).

Years
The screenshots look pretty good, still needs some grammar work, and clashes between tilesets could be fixed, but other than that, it looks alright. The only think I'm afraid of, is that it'll turn out like the first demo, a major disappointment. Everyone is all psyched because of the screenshots, don't let them down with a poor demo again.

Good luck.

-Krobe

Try speaking for yourself. I beat the demo and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Years
@Zephyr Gale - To each is own, I was speaking for the latter of people whom did not enjoy it. The first demo, Omega even admits it wasn't too good. Theres no music, no door animations, many grammar errors and a few bugs. All I want to see is a respectable demo for a change. If you enjoyed it, then good for you. But I didn't, and that's my critique to him, not you, so stay quiet.

-Krobe

Years
@Zephyr Gale - To each is own, I was speaking for the latter of people whom did not enjoy it. The first demo, Omega even admits it wasn't too good. Theres no music, no door animations, many grammar errors and a few bugs. All I want to see is a respectable demo for a change. If you enjoyed it, then good for you. But I didn't, and that's my critique to him, not you, so stay quiet.

-Krobe

Indeed.

"The only think I'm afraid of, is that it'll turn out like the first demo, a major disappointment. Everyone is all psyched because of the screenshots, don't let them down with a poor demo again"

I was just pointing out that you didnt say it was your opinion, you just asumed everyone didnt like it, according to your previous statement.

But thats all I have to say, so yeah..

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
Well.. it's only natural for a demo to be incomplete (full of bugs, errors...) Otherwise, it wouldn't be called a demo. No?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
But the developer should eliminate as many as they can, by a. playing through before releasing it and b. getting people to beta test.

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
Yeah Wichu's right about that, that's what I doing with my project. Test it out yourself and get beta testers to catch things that you may have missed along with a critique of optional things to add or take away for a better presentation.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright! Thanks for those comment.
Yeah, I know the first demo is poor. That is because of my spoilt speaker so I couldn't hear the music.
Now, I gonna get someone to be my beta tester and music inserter.
Can anyone did it ?
And I already have someone to correct my grammar.
Thanks in advance.
Anyway, I'm still in need of beta tester .
Anyone interested ?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Well, I am already playing trough each demo I find (for the archive thread), so I guess I can beta tester also ^^ Plus it would be easier because I would get the demo in a PM :P

Last edited:

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
This game looks good, but theres one problem.
The trees are from WAH, the palettes for them and the ground are from me, and the palettes from the Mart are from my Rom Base, if you want proof, I can get it for you ;).

I didn't think you noticed my post?
Just refreshing :).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Go on then, show us some proof.
In this subforum, changing palettes is as easy as applying a non-contiguous flood fill - not like whatever you guys in ROM Hacking have to do. He's not stealing your hard work, unless picking shades of green counts as hard work?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Oh! Sorry about that...
Yeah, I think I used the trees but the mart no.
I just saw the screenshot and I recolour it myself, not exactly the same.
So what can I do ?
Should I change it ?
Or give credit ?
Please tell me what to do...

Back