• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Good luck with that DDD, I will go for it if something goes wrong or you succeed.
Still nothing new.
Still hunting.
Blah.
I hope my newest Emerald ID is the best, but if it's not, I better get a good one soon, because I've gone through over 20 profiles (12 are 3s, the rest are random)
Good luck, everybody.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
OMG OMG OMG I DID IT!!!!

my first ever shiny hunt (Lucario was random) and after 400 (ish, wasnt counting) soft resets

MALE, NAUGHTY NATURED (tbh, it doesnt matter!) SHINY DRIFLOON

im shaking and my hearts just stopped trying to break through my chest :P
i collect Drifloons, hes a great addition XD

DSC02346.jpg

Congratulations on the Drifloon!! =D

Well, I just got the ID 35175 or something along those lines (I know it's a scrambled variant of my address, which is quite odd) in Emerald.
I am also going back to Moltres in FireRed.
Congratulations on that Drifloon!
And no, I quit hunting that Tina.
XD
Good luck all.

How does the ID thing actually work, and what game(s) does it affect?

Good job, Peeplup, on the shiny Floon. He is one of the best!

Two interesting things have happened lately: First off, I ran into a random shiny Graveler in Iron Island while training my team. This is totally awesome, seeing as my first shiny on my departed Diamond game was a shiny Geodude I ran into while training!

"They were terrible times, wrought with hardship and suffering, but after a long and perilous journey, fleeing from my ruthless oppressor, I was finally reunited with the Trainer."

Secondly, I've reached Dialga in this Diamond game, and have just begun the process of SRing him. (SR count is still in the double digits) I've done the basic calculations for my hunter Breloom, borrowed from Pearl, so I know Dialga can take one regular Headbutt and one CH Headbutt from him, meaning I must stop using Headbutt after either I've used it twice, or if it CHes. Also, a CH Rock Smash has the possibility of KOing Dialga in one shot, so that's off the list.

I've done some trial runs. Breloom can easily stay alive to False Swipe Dialga to 1HP using the aforementioned method, and the Repeat Ball usually works. (Even if the Premier Ball effects are a bit cooler, the Repeat Ball is nostalgic for my previous shiny Dialga. I've traded a GTS Dialga to this game so the Ball is powered up.)

I'll be multihunting Dialga and Chiko while at home (using the Rubber Band Method), and just Dialga when out. Happy hunting!

Congrats on the Graveler and good luck on Dialga!! =D

[...] And you'll all hate me. I updated my own SHC card. ^,^;

LOL!!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
OMG OMG OMG I DID IT!!!!

my first ever shiny hunt (Lucario was random) and after 400 (ish, wasnt counting) soft resets

MALE, NAUGHTY NATURED (tbh, it doesnt matter!) SHINY DRIFLOON

im shaking and my hearts just stopped trying to break through my chest :P
i collect Drifloons, hes a great addition XD

DSC02346.jpg

Congratulations.

MetalMario said:
Good job, Peeplup, on the shiny Floon. He is one of the best!

Two interesting things have happened lately: First off, I ran into a random shiny Graveler in Iron Island while training my team. This is totally awesome, seeing as my first shiny on my departed Diamond game was a shiny Geodude I ran into while training!

"They were terrible times, wrought with hardship and suffering, but after a long and perilous journey, fleeing from my ruthless oppressor, I was finally reunited with the Trainer."

Secondly, I've reached Dialga in this Diamond game, and have just begun the process of SRing him. (SR count is still in the double digits) I've done the basic calculations for my hunter Breloom, borrowed from Pearl, so I know Dialga can take one regular Headbutt and one CH Headbutt from him, meaning I must stop using Headbutt after either I've used it twice, or if it CHes. Also, a CH Rock Smash has the possibility of KOing Dialga in one shot, so that's off the list.

I've done some trial runs. Breloom can easily stay alive to False Swipe Dialga to 1HP using the aforementioned method, and the Repeat Ball usually works. (Even if the Premier Ball effects are a bit cooler, the Repeat Ball is nostalgic for my previous shiny Dialga. I've traded a GTS Dialga to this game so the Ball is powered up.)

I'll be multihunting Dialga and Chiko while at home (using the Rubber Band Method), and just Dialga when out. Happy hunting!

Good luck with Dialga, hope you get it soon. And congratulations on the shiny graveler.

The only news that I have for now is my new shiny Uxie, it took me like a month.
I'll put the pic later. I haven't had the time to load it to my computer from my cell phone.

What's happening to the club? it's just me or everything is going a little slower?

See ya; Good luck everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I haven't been posting here all that much, as I don't really have any new shinies to report, as they are all being stubborn >_>.

I'm SRing for shiny Regigigas in Platinum at the moment, I'm a bit past 1800 SR's for the shiny Regi King. I really want it to appear before the end of the month, so I can hunt my other Platinum targets.

I've also left Eevee temporarily, and I'm now back to SRing for shiny Dratini once again from the Game Corner. I am at 520 SR's, 1560 non-shiny Dratini, and I really wish it would appear before 1000 SR's, so I can get back to my Tangela hunt(that I abandoned months ago).

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Nothing new to report from me. I have fully EV trained my Shiny Starly now they. Can't wait to try it out in a match when I get its moves sorted.

Congratulations on all the Drifloon and good luck on all your hunts.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hi people long time no see :D well im kinda back, im not gonna be full time back ( i never was :p) but i was reading back a lot and i also tried the egg chaining thing with no luck for me too, well since last time i now have a shiny bannete, caterpie, 7 absol, 1 tyranitar with 0 ivs for attack and hp :/ and a shiny ralts so not so much for that much time since i was here last, i think most people would'nt even recognize me :p but however seeing that shiny drifloon really caught my attention and letted me consider of starting sring for it too and go back to that extremely annoiing rayquaza who just does'nt want to shiny since 2007 september ( see around 300-400 pages back when i first came here )
well anyway good luck everyone ! :d

Years
Don't ask me how, but the Japanese seem to have cracked the Emerald RNG Code.

http://pokem.client.jp/emloop.htm

Not sure how it works, or what it says, but it's a section of the site that I believe can help to determine the Emerald RNG's shiny number of your current profile.
I'm trying to find someone to translate the box, since Google Translate doesn't work for that.

Anyways, I plan on SRing for Drifloon this weekend, taking a break from my "secret" Target.
I also hope that Rayquaza or Moltres will shine this weekend.
Good luck on all of your hunts, everybody.
I really want more people to join for some more activity D<

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I will get that translated and post it once I am done if it is about the Emerald RNG stuff.

Still no new shinies I am trying to get Regigigas, I have worked out exactly how many hits it can take before I false swipe and paralyse it, so I shouldn't kill it when it is shiny.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
finaly... shiny giratina came!!!
one more shiny legend for me :P
I got it yesterday... it was 1 month of hunting...
here the picture :D
Spoiler:

gratz to the new shinys everyone :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2009
Don't ask me how, but the Japanese seem to have cracked the Emerald RNG Code.

Not sure how it works, or what it says, but it's a section of the site that I believe can help to determine the Emerald RNG's shiny number of your current profile.
I'm trying to find someone to translate the box, since Google Translate doesn't work for that.

Anyways, I plan on SRing for Drifloon this weekend, taking a break from my "secret" Target.
I also hope that Rayquaza or Moltres will shine this weekend.
Good luck on all of your hunts, everybody.
I really want more people to join for some more activity D<

Its been translated and solved over at smogon, and it can lead to easy shinies, but only if you own certain devices for GBA games, or you can use pokesav to find your secret Id, otherwise its useless to get shinies.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
so ppl... I'm now starting to hunt for heatran... hope to complete my legends this month before may...
heatran will be the frist and then regigiggas... if I can do the surf glitch I'll try darkrai too...
gl for u all :)

Years
So...
Can we have ANOTHER review of March Madness, please?
I'm hoping that Madness occurs with me sooner though, I REALLY want Rayquaza to shine, and I'm just randomly encountering Pokémon on 1 Island, because Chiakiro has been really lucky there lately, and I wanna burn away at the RNG.
xD
I am also Soft Resetting a bit for Treecko on Sapphire.
Good luck everybody, and congratulations on all new shinies.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Mence Master, what makes you think just because somebody does arbitrary and gets shines that the same thing will work for you? First egg chaining, and now this Chiakiro guy...I highly suggest you stick to what actually works and get some shinies before you go off on these random excursions to find loopholes behind getting shinies.

And what exactly about March Madness are you interested in. We'll probably have it again this year; I don't see why we shouldn't. :D

Years
The general concept, such as the rules, requirements, and so forth.
And I'm just saying, Chia's profile seems good, although her recent wild shinies have all been due to endless hunting every day. But she DID get a shiny Moltres in 102 resets, with good IVs, and a shiny Adamant Dratini with good IVs the next day. So that just inspires me; whatever works to encourage you, use that.
XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I always like March Madness. It normally get people motivated to hunt more. No clue why but it definately gets me working hard than normal to find a shiny. I sure will be doing MM again this year and I hope to gain a few legends. I am refusing to chain a shiny during March. I want to get them the old way. I think that should be a rule unless it is already. Can't from last year and to many posts to go through to find it.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
I always like March Madness. It normally get people motivated to hunt more. No clue why but it definately gets me working hard than normal to find a shiny. I sure will be doing MM again this year and I hope to gain a few legends. I am refusing to chain a shiny during March. I want to get them the old way. I think that should be a rule unless it is already. Can't from last year and to many posts to go through to find it.

Yeah!! Old fashioned Soft-Resetting, Random Encounters, and Egg Hatching!!

Years
The classic ways are the best.
Nothing better than accidentally tripping upon an oddly colored Pokémon making an odd sound.
And if I recall, chaining is not allowed. But then again, that's kinda why I asked for a recap. Chaining shouldn't be allowed anyway, and I won't do it.
Random all the way!

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hey guys nothing new for me congratz on all the new shinies, especially on the shiny giratina :D
well i was wondering the RNG code from your emerald game, does it change when you commit a new game?
i'm now going through ruby and hope to find a shiny and im gonna sring for rayquaza on it so i can then sring for rayquaza in sapphire and ruby :D
good luck to all!

Back