• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
10/10
Best. Love story. Ever.
Cool banner is AWESOME! Text is funny! Background is brilliant!
XD

Years
I'm more of a warm colors person, so a dark banner with visibly dark shades motif doesn't appeal too much to me, unfortunately. At the very least, it's not too much to bear since there's no text. It looks like they've spent some time on their wardrobe, though xD [6/10]

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
Years
ok i give u those comments on that photo but if u wait im in the process of changing it to hand done stuff with KH characters

ok i give u those comments on that photo but if u wait im in the process of changing it to hand done stuff with KH characters
7/10 for having a nice plain one

Last edited:

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
Years

Entirely spectacular, as usual. XD 9/10 (only because nobody is perfect)
It has a really good effect and perfectly shows off Midna's nature and, well, awesomeness.

Neeeeenja. Or I'm just slow.
Uhm... 7/10. The row of songs is just sorta bugging me a lot. >.> Although the zombies made me chuckle for a sec.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
I like the gif
but the eggs and the stack of song files bother me <_>
4.5/10 should do

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2017
^ You posted before me! 9/10 though.
^^Don't know what it's from but looks great. 8.9/10