• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

necroscyth

Grammar Is My Drug
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2011
Requesting: 1x Power Weight
Offering: Either 1x Carvanha (Dream Ability, Level 1 UT, Mild, Nearly Perfect IV's, Hydro Pump - Egg Move) 1x Tailow (Dream Ability, Level 10 UT, Timid) or 1x Ponyta (Dream Ability, Level 10 UT, Brave)

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 2107-8884-3258

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Looking For: A male Munchlax with Fire Punch, A male ralts, a Male frillish, A Larvesta, an Adamant Axew, and a Dawn Stone

Offering: (Pokemon) Lillipup, Throh, Darumaka, Dream World Tailow, Audino, Vanillite, Stoutland, Panpour, Cinccino, Darmanitan, Emolga, Pansage, Cottonee, Vanillite, Sewaddle, Dream World Ponyta, Swanna, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Serperior, Coballion,and
Virizion

Trading from Black

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
does anyone have a legit jirachi they'd be willing to trade? jolly nature is preferred.

i can offer an EV'd DW nidoking, BT terrakion with pokerus. vacuum wave riolu.

vm me please =)

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
Years
Reshiram- Male- Modest/Timid Nature.

I have Black and White Tour Celebi, any of the Shiny Legendary Dogs, or Zorua(UT).

Need ASAP

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
Years
Looking for.... a tradeback Mew.

I dont know what I can give, but I do have a few legendaries.... Please VM me ASAP....

sharpedofile

Basculin are Masculin
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2011
looking for a Ralts,

have a;

-shiny vullaby
-zurua
-riolu/lucario
-metang/beldum

they all have pokerus

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
Looking for: Vullaby, Tornadus, Shinys, and anything you're willing to trade. :)

Giving away: Shiny Entei, Shiny Raikou, Solosis, Duosion, Petilil, Rufflet, Pansear, Larvesta, Trapinch, Crawdaunt, Tyranitar, Arcanine, Shieldon, Cranidos, Aerodactyl (x2), Gible, Tyrogue, Beldum (x2 [One is Japanese] ), Japanese Spheal, Japanese Jirachi, Sunflora, most White Exclusives and alot more, but it really depends on what you'd like.

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
looking for: DW magic bounce espeon. timid/modest nature highly preferred.
offering: shiny vullaby. and some EV'd pokemon, just ask what i have and tell me what your looking for. i might have it.

vm me please =)

Last edited:

Fouluryu

Ace Trainer
Years
Trading Samurott for:

Mew/Mew two
Any powerful/best flying pokemon

I can also offer Items: Any evolution stone

Message me!

Last edited:

inkheart519

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
LF: Cyndaquil & treekco <3 lv doesnt matter, or any shinys you may be willing to trade.
OF: Any of the starter pokemon (except cyndaquil &treekco obviously), eevee(s), or relicanth <3

**Im trying to collect all the starter pokemon and im only two away from the whole set! Any help would be greatly appriciated <3 PM me if you can help**

BlazerStrike

Subway Trainer
Years
Happiny?!

Kinda new blah blah introductions (who cares?!)

So anyway I was wondering if anyone had a Lv 1 totally just hatched happiny with a lucky egg/exp share attached? Any moveset (so far) any nature. Cause

I have Pokemon Black so no White Forest for me :( furthermore it's hard to actually have "seen" one or it's evolutions so as to GTS it. I'll try to give you a good trade like starters or fully evolved Unova Pokemon but I'll be grateful if you can just give me a "gift" :P

Thx!
BlazerStrike~

ry91

That's what she said!
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
Looking for a celebi from Generation 4 games to transfer to get zorua... if anyone is interested in helping me that wud be great! FC: 4470 2381 1299 PM me plz :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
If anyone needs a UT Time Traveling Celebi, PM me. 4th or 5th generation
Also, if you need pokemon transferred, I can help with that as well.

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
offering: legit SMR2010 Jirachi caught in cherish ball with a gift ribbon and knows the move draco meteor ( it was part of the event)

also offering a UT Adamant Heatran, UT jolly Giratina

looking for: a legit WSHMKR jirachi UT or barely touched

vm me please =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back