• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Yeah, I have not implemented into the scripts to check for gender. The female counterpart will be excluded in Beta 2 since the story revolves around a teenage male and his younger brother.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Stay tuned for Beta 2! The game is so much more improved from Beta 1! Also, Beta 2 will end at Powerstone City/Aqualight City (second visit). This covers the main lands of Taejo (excluding sea routes and Northeastern Taejo).

PokemonNormal_01_zpsbabba90f.png

Last edited:

Meloetta24

Creator of Red Ruby!
Years
yay! this is so awesome! Please dont give up on it :3 The lvl 1 munchlax is kinda disturbing.. but i like this hack so much. :D

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Well, here's Route 54!
Well, the first part. The second half is actually accessed later during the game on your way to visiting Aqualight City for the second time.
The path up north is being blocked by some people looking for something... that's located on the second portion of the route...
Hmmm, Surf...

Spoiler:

Is that level 1 Munchlax in the first gym? I purposely put him in there, but didn't mean for his level to be so low so I changed it!

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Here are two pictures showcasing the varying landmarks of Taejo!

PokemonNormal_01_zps2b4b3a7b.png
PokemonNormal_01_zpsf989d7b8.png

Stay tuned for Beta 2!

And to answer your question darknessrules, Umbreon will be obtainable by evolving Eevee through friendship during the night.

Last edited:

Reb0rn

Son of a Plunder
Years
Your textbox is just a palette edit of the one I've used in Pokémon Sienna for nearly 3 years. I'd appreciate if you removed it.

<snip>

It's identical pixel for pixel.
It is because both are edited versions of the platinum text boxes.
spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnplatinum/sheet/1850

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
The more I hack this game, the more I love it. This hack gives me a lot of Johto nostalgia with its simplicity.
Well, most of the mainlands of Taejo have been mapped! Here's a mini influx of some photos.

PokemonNormal_05_zpscff322e0.png
PokemonNormal_052_zps2e4e2718.png
PokemonNormal_042_zps086aeb3d.png
PokemonNormal_03_zps19ae852a.png
PokemonNormal_02_zpsb1ffc40e.png
PokemonNormal_023_zpsf3237690.png
PokemonNormal_022_zps0211a472.png

And if you played the first beta, you'll know who these are... they'll become very important in your journey...

PokemonNormal_04_zps76843462.png

And here's my redesigned Pokecenter!

And! This guy is trolling me! I really want to know what that item is down there... maybe I should go talk to that cop I seen on Route 54...

PokemonNormal_032_zps4406075b.png

And! I slightly updated the region map with more accurate depictions of what's in stored for you...

PokemonNormal_014_zps04ff1c43.png
PokemonNormal_01_zps6b426f23.png

PokemonNormal_012_zps2aebec04.png

Route 66 is a very dangerous route. Have fun getting to Chert Town! The last Gym Leader Sedmant and his rock types are no joke.
Don't think you can get away with using surf on his squad.. hehehe.

Years
looks good can't wait to play but does it has the Bagon evolution line since I love that Pokemon
Edit1: I just started the game the main player walks through the walls it seems you didn't placed the right movement placement as I walk through everything

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
At least in Beta 1 the water looks totally unrealistic, with no movement? Will you change that in Beta 2?

It's been already stated in my first post that I have not created water tile animations yet. That will be done in a future release.

As for Flame999, in what areas are you referring to? For a fact, I know that I placed the correct movements. And Bagon is included on the Pokedex. It's available in Hydra Den in the morning.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2013
I like the game so far. (just beat the first gym leader) but I feel like I'm just supposed to know where to go. (WHICH I DIDN'T). Next beta I would just maybe have some cutscenes in the beginning on where to go because I was confused that I needed to get the gift box early.

Back