• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yeah she's pregnant so would she give birth to a baby zombie?

We're talking about TWD? I have never seen it so uh. *leaves*

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'd glad the show handled Lori the way she did. As much as I dislike her character, it would be brutal if she were to die the way she did in the comics.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
She dies WORSE in the comics?

I am now sad.
Spoilers, of course.
Spoiler:

The comic can be pretty grizzly in what it does, there are a few deaths I would hate to see in live action.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wait, that's how Judith died? I always thought it was also the bullet.

Aww man, that's so much worse though. :c

Edit: Zombies!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I have special powers.

And I saw Warm Bodies, it was alright. I reviewed it, actually. Think I gave it 3 stars out of 5 or somewhere near that.

Treecko

Years
I really hope my last post here didn't break the rules. I really shouldn't post if I have no idea what to say. I'm not really sure how I can make more of a conversation in some threads here , but I'll try to do that. There's some threads in this section you really can't do that.

I honestly never heard of Warm Bodies until recently so I have yet to see it. Though I don't think I have interest in seeing it yet.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I really hope my last post here didn't break the rules. I really shouldn't post if I have no idea what to say. I'm not really sure how I can make more of a conversation in some threads here , but I'll try to do that. There's some threads in this section you really can't do that.

I honestly never heard of Warm Bodies until recently so I have yet to see it. Though I don't think I have interest in seeing it yet.

Oh wow, I hadn't noticed that till you brought it up. Well, you know the rules now, so I'm not going to bother with a PM. Just make sure it doesn't happen again, mkay?

And yep, not every thread is discussion worthy, but we're trying to make as much conversation as possible.

It's a weird zombie rom-com that actually sorta works. I'd recommend it if you want to pass the time with something decent.

Treecko

Years
Ok I'll try not to do it again! :3 I'm not all into zombie movies or romantic comedies much but if I ever have money to go to the theater sometime soon I might go to watch it. Or find it online or wait till it comes out on DVD.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Oh, warm bodies, that movie.

There are two things I've never felt more neutral about in my life, EVER.
  • Charizard
  • That movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back