• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Ruby Dagger Murders

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Wow, that's really good, what program are you using?

names? Maybe
kittell (kitten/bell) or something like that.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Awww, it's so cute! XD Too bad coming up with names isn't exactly my stroing suit...XD

Yeah, naming isn't my strong suit. At the moment its beta name is "Calicat."

The name could be Tychat.
Tychi (Greek for Luck) + Chat(french for cat).
I kinda like it. ;P

Not what I'm looking for but thanks. I like the method you're using so I may look into that.

Wow, that's really good, what program are you using?

names? Maybe
kittell (kitten/bell) or something like that.

Well, my artist is presumably using Photoshop for her work. She's really amazing isn't she?

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
I can guess who the artist isSIGNOMI

The 'mon looks a little simple and it's concept is a little old (Meowth :P) but still very cute. <3

I suck at names so you're on your own.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
It's not Signomi. The artist is Aonik. She's not very active on PC at all.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Fortuneko maybe? :3 (Pronounced For-tune-ako(like ago with a hard k))
Neko + Fortune, it may be too long though :X

Also a tip, next time crop the image so it takes up less space.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Fortuneko maybe? :3 (Pronounced For-tune-ako(like ago with a hard k))
Neko + Fortune, it may be too long though :X

Also a tip, next time crop the image so it takes up less space.

I've decided on the name Tabbi thanks to my friend Chad's suggestion. And it evolves into a Pokémon called "Bastet." And the image is no where near official or done. It was just a preview, hence the size and what not.

And Signomi did do my female trainer art. The Moderator Drew is attempting the male trainer art as we speak.

And I'm also playing around with RMXP trying to figure it out.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
He said he has a nname, lol your a little late

Lol, yeah he is. But I didn't like any of the names you guys mentioned, they are just not pokemon-like, I dunno I just didnt like them. I kinda like his name actually. "Tabbi" just seems more pokemon-like than "Tychat"

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
It looks cool, but way too dark for a STANDARD Pokemon game.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
WELL, I had a major setback in my game (lost the computer I was working on it - long story).

But I'm looking for help with my wiki. If you want a sneak peek at the Pokemon in the game and the story, this job is for you. You will be doing some grunt work but I'll also be using you for help on developing the story and what not. VM me if you're interested.

Atomic Reactor

I know it's really none of my business...
But shouldn't you be working on figuring out how to use RMXP and actually making the game instead of wasting your time on the wiki? I mean... as far as I'm aware, people can't play a wiki. :/

Back