• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

K87Hg.png

Oh my I am not good with dolphins how did this happen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm trying to figure out how that game works but it's hard to do so just by looking at a screenshot.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Pieces fall two at a time a la tetris. Pieces disappear when more 4 or more of the same color are connected. That caused the pieces on top of them to drop down.

(Oh god, did I really not make any use of the last two columns at all? I am not good at this game)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oooh. Okay. I think I've played a game like that before. Not sure if I was too good at it though aha.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I always liked the Sega version of Tetris better, Columns is the name if any of you ever want to get addicted to a colourful 90s block game.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Puyo Fever is the more hype Sega puzzle game.

Sega did Puyo right.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

You can emulate most things.

Also I just read a chapter of the Yugioh manga, Yami is pretty crazy in it.

Last edited:
Years

Yeah I'm using Dolphin to emulate ToS. It kinda sucks that the BGM's are fragmented. Even though my Laptop specs are pretty good, apparently I need a quad-core too make the audio work at 100%. >_>

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Our clocks changed last week.

I was just thinking this chick voicing someone in the Madlax dub would make a good Nagisa Furukawa, turns out she did dub her.
Completley random thought nobody cares about/

Years

@-Lapras- Daylight Savings ends in Australia (well, in the eastern part) this weekend. Yeah, that time I have to change my clocks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back