• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team Rocket and the Plot

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Spr_HGSS_Rocket_Grunt_M.png
Spr_HGSS_Rocket_Grunt_F.png
Spr_HGSS_Archer.png
Spr_HGSS_Petrel.png
Spr_HGSS_Ariana.png
Spr_HGSS_Proton.png
What were your thoughts on the plot that centered around Team Rocket? Did you enjoy the little things such as having to disguise yourself in order to sneak into the Goldenrod Radio Tower? What about the attention to detail that was given to some of the Rocket staff such as Petrel, Archer, Proton and Ariana that we didn't receive in Generation II? Were the Rocket Executives challenging enough? Or would you have preferred something a bit harder? Did you enjoy the re-told story? Did you find it interesting enough to keep it fresh and fun to play?

ChaddyCFC

Veteran PokéNerd
Years
For me, HG and SS are the pinacle of the Pokemon games. They added enough really good things to give it a new lease of life, but didn't venture far enough away that the games we loved in Gold and Silver were lost. A lot of the features of the post fourth gen really don't appeal to me. I enjoy the bare bones of the mechanics of Pokemon. The somewhat retro style, with a modern twist.

Years
I really enjoyed the Team Rocket story in HGSS, disguising our self as a Rocket grunt and the base below Mahogany Town were highlights for me. The executives were kinda challenging and for some reason I found the Rocket storyline really memorable.

Back