• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
"Metal Claw" Jack shouted as the Metang charged towards Blade in the sky bursting through the tornado. Blade's pincer started to glow white and it clashed with Metang's head in mid air causing a sharp loud metalic banging sort of sound to be heard all around thje courtyard. Jack watched as Metang put its hands together and fired silver beam towards Blade "Swift" Jack shouted in order to counter the attack and Blade complied by shooting stars rapid firing out of his pincers at the incoming beam causing a explosion of silver and golden stars and leaving the field covered in a cloud of smoke. "Now swift one more time" Jack shouted to Blade through the smoke. Jack was more than confident that this would hit as it was one of the few moves that couldn't miss in a pokemon's arsenal.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye shrugged. "Ih-hit's what hah-happens wheh-wheh-when you neh-never luh-lose in ah-any way. Ih-hit gih-hives you a bih-hig ego. Ih-hit can wuh-warp other eyes tuh-too." Skye sighed. "I khuh-knuh-know a loh-hot of peh-heople like thuh-thuh-that."

"Yeah and Cam does so count," Rama snickered.

"Duh," the human muttered and Rama cackled. Skye thought a moment, putting his jacket on. "Theh-here is this pluh-p-p-place in the Se-Se-Se-Sevii Islands, thuh-hink it-it's Fuh-Four Island, cah-halled the I-Icy Cuh-Cave I think. Ih-It's juh-just like thih-this." Skye tried to remember what he had read about it. "Theh-here shou-hould be suh-home struh-strong Pokemon."

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Calinth looked up at Ty, before turning back and speaking to his brother in a whisper. "He's not bad, for a human anyway. He managed to beat me completely unarmed, with none of his pokemon. He's powerful, and I think I might gain a lot by being his partner. But I don't want him to know that, so don't speak about it." Calinth stepped of of his brother and chuckled, before jumping up and turning into Ty.

Ty gawked at Calinth. He had turned into a complete clone of himself! Well… except for the tail, which stuck out from the base of Calinth-Ty's Shirt.

"You're crafty aren't you Calinth?"

Calinth smiled, and upon realizing who he was smiling to, quickly stopped.

"Yeah. I prefer to fight instead of hide behind illusions. My brother is much more adept at them than I am."

Ty looked past his doppelganger and grinned at Vince.

"Think this'll fool surge?" Ty chuckled and then waved Vince off. "Yeah, go ahead. I know you can't hide your feelings for her." Ty winked. "Hopefully the next time I see ya I'll be out of this damn bed." He turned to Calinth again. "Alright, now get out of my body before I return you."

Yeah yeah. Calinth shrank back into his form and jumped up on the foot of the bed, before curling up and lying down. Later Bro.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark looked down in horror when he noticed the blood on the ground... There couldn't be a relation... Pichu was fine!... right? Snype kept trailing the blood to see where it ended. He was just as worried as Klu was... He signaled to both Klu aand Mark to follow him and began to run on the path of blood to hopefully lead to where butler was. Snype stopped at a small bush and pointed in there. Maybe Butler was in there? Mark began to check through the bush, waiting for Klu to follow with him.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"I think we're almost there!" Bri announced. He looked around. The lush grass was starting to give way to dull colorless stuff. Thyme started shivering a little.
"Want to go back into your pokeball now?" Bri asked her quietly. She nodded and he returned her. He looke daround to see what he could see. This place was timeless. He could lose himself here, and not even know it. There was a light misting of snow falling, and the ground seemed to be covered in the powdery white flakes. Bri almost wanted to drop to the ground and make a snow angel, or throw a few snowballs, but he had the feeling neither option would impress Skye. Besides, he had a mission. He breathed out a sigh and smirked at his breath turning into steam.

"Well, Skye, shall we go looking for those strong pokemon you mentioned?" Bri asked. Without waiting for an answer, he stepped out into the cold colorless void. He hoped this was the extent of the snow. He didn't want to get caught in a blizzard or anything like that.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Mark's Sableye was pointing at a bush once they stopped running. Klu took a breather for a second, not being in the best of shape muscle-wise. She panted as she walked towards the bush. She took her hands and brushed past the foilage.

There was a small cave opening underneath the bush with a trail of blood stain going into it.

"It looks like Butler or whatever animal it was, it was dragged down into this small hole. It's way too tiny for us to fit through, but I'm pretty sure your Sableye could squeeze into there." Klu looked worringly at Mark. What if this way Butler's blood?

Fuyu

Years
Skye let out a soft hum and nodded as Rama leapt to the ground. He trotted ahead, grinning before rolling in the wet fluff and laughing. "Hey Skye, do you think this could fix my personality?" he asked, teal eyes bright with amusement.

"Nuh-hothing cuh-could fix yuh-you!" the boy replied, listening to the air and laughing. The snow muffled things... Great. Oh well, might as well get moving. Rama rolled his eyes and ran after him. Skye paused midstep and listened again, falling eerily quiet. The cold air helped, not that he could feel it. It was a light feeling but he had to be careful and listen for anything worse. He wasn't sure if he would capture any Pokemon though.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Xack Post

"Yeah hope maybe one day we can have a battle to see which Zorua is stronger," Vince said as he blushed a bit about what Ty said about his feelings towards Selene. He then started walking out the door after he returned Dyno and Blitz.

<Later Bro see ya around> Shade said as he jumped on Vince's shoulder.

"Alright Shade time to get my beach gear on," Xack said to his Zorua as Shade grinned back at him. Vince then ran to his dorm as fast as he could and change to nothing but his swim trunks. He slipped on some flip-flops and grabbed a towel and ran to the beach.

"Hey Selene!" He shouted as he ran toward her as she sat on the sand. He tripped over a rock and landed in the sand next to her. "Not a smooth landing but I'm ok," He said as he got back up and sat down next to her.

"So how are you doing?" He asked as he watched the sun over the water.

Calnith Post

"Colossus another Iron Head straight through the swift attack and the rock slide," Calnith ordered. Metang then flew straight at Blade again shinning.

"Cerberus, ShinRyu watch and study the way this boy and his pokemon fight," He said as he watched the results of his plan.

Megaman765

Years
Mark looked down the small hole. Yeah it was pretty darn small... he wondered what could possibly be down there... he didn't feel safe about Snype going down there alone... He took out a Pokeball and let Able out of it. "Able, go down there with Snype and see if you can find a Pichu." Mark said. The Nincada nodded and crawled on down the hole to join Snype.

"I sure hope it's not butlers blood... I don't want to think about that possibility..." Mark said worryingly.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene

It was so peaceful here...Sel sat with her chin resting on her knees, arms hugging them to her - with the breeze blowing her hair back she assumed it looked like a scene from a movie or something - she wasn't saying she looked like a movie star like Brogan or anything, but the whole setting was like that. The waves rolled in and out so steadily it calmed her completely...she knew she had to go and get Ryan healed soon but she was so...at ease here. It was just perfectly quiet and ser-

Well, it was until her thoughts were rudely interrupted by someone falling in the sand next to her, making her release her legs and spin round, kneeling up ready to defend her...oh, it was Vince...she hadn't heard his original shout being so caught up in her own thoughts. She laughed as he got himself up and completely agreed - it wasn't the smoothest landing - but being somewhat of a klutz herself she wasn't going to bring him up on it.

Sitting back down and crossing her legs, Sel smiled over at Vince and turned her attention to the sand in front of her, drawing patterns in it with her finger. "Oh you know...I'm cool...just a bit," she looked up at the sea, pushing hair out of her face as the breeze blew it insistently with a frown, "tired. It's been a long day already and it's nowhere near over..." she sighed and clasped her hands together in her lap, turning her head to face Vince. "How's Ty? He okay?"

Nideous

Years
Bri walked along. It was pretty quiet here. That was fine. He had had enough noise to last him a long time in the past few days. He picked up a snowball and tossed it into the air at a tree. His aim was way off. Suddenly, a snowball hit him from behind. He whirled around, but the only one behind him was Skye!
"Did you throw that?" Bri asked playfully. He picked one up of his own and prepared to hurl it if he didn't (or did) like the answer he got. Bri looked around again. He still hadn't seen any pokemon. But that was alright. He figured they would be deeper into the snow fields. But there was the matter of this snowball...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Butler hazily opened up his eyes. There was a film of grog over his eyes, and he could only make out some figures.

"Wow, good job, Jerry! You're growing up so fast," said a female voice.

"Meow!" Presumably Jerry replied.

"Hm.... I have a feeling he'd go well with some sauce. I'll crush some berries."

"Meowth! Meow!" Jerry ecstatically replied. Butler fell unconscious once again.

Fuyu

Years
Skye blinked, having been enjoying the quiet. "Wha-What?" he mumbled. He didn't throw a snowball; he was kind of sleepy. He shook his head. He thought he could hear an odd noise and cocked his head right. He hoped Bri didn't throw the snowball. He was trying to listen for movement. Pokemon did hide in the snow after all. Should he tell Bri that? Rama snorted and shook his head. Skye sighed in agreement. He couldn't tell the kid everything. Where would the fun be? The odd noise came again. He kept listening. It was like tiny footsteps. It seemed far away but he couldn't be sure.

Nideous

Years
Bri pouted a little and dropped the snowball. Skye seemed really distracted by somthing. Bri closed his eyes and listened, but all he heard was the silence. He shrugged.
"I'm going over this way!" Bri said excitedly. He walked along, following his own path until he reached the tree he had aimed at before. He looked around. He could kind of see somthing off in the distance, but what it was, he had no idea. He whirled around when a snowball hit him in the back of the head. He knew Skye hadn't done that. He looked around.
"Who's there?!" he said, his voice seeming to echo off the frozen field. He thought he heard a little laugh, but couldn't identify the source. He thought he was going mad! Hee still couldn't see anything!

HunterZero

Years
Xack Post

"Yeah Ty's doing just fine," Vince said as he petted Shade who was resting quickly on his shoulder. The Zorua the ran down his body which made him laugh a bit. Shade's fur along his bare skin felt really good and was also quite ticklish.

"Man these days have been kind of hectic," Vine said as he looked at Shade who gave him a apologetic look back.

<Sorry for what happened to you friend my brother can get out of hand> Shade said as he noticed a Krabby walking along the beach and decided to chase it.

"So what do you want to do now?" Vince asked as he took in the situation. He was alone with Selene on a beautiful beach. What more could he ask for?

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
Sel smiled as she watched Shade run down Vince and then chase after a Krabby - that Zorua seemed nicer than the other one...hold on, no, wasn't that the one who turned into her?! In that case...it was a lot better in this form.

Shrugging, Selene leaned back so she was lying on the sand propper up on her elbows so she could still look around.

"I don't know...I'm kind of happy here to be honest...but I feel like I should go over to the Icy Plains to train Gordon up some more, but I'm kind of tired out from today already...and if I'm being honest nearly having to have my leg amputated battered me a bit emotionally too so I'm not so cheerful..." she trailed off, aware that her tone was very depressive. She looked over at Vince and smiled widely, "but! Great beach, great company, what more can a girl want hey?" she quipped, lightening the mood somewhat.

Fuyu

Years
Skye nodded at Bri and walked in another direction. He thought he was following the pawsteps but he couldn't be sure. Then he heard a louder noise. A sniffle? Did the creature have a cold? Wait.. a sniff? Crap! He leapt back just as a dust of snow went flying past his face. Skye sighed. "A Cuh-hubchoo."

Rama grinned as the little polar bear waddled out to the open. All he could fully make out was the Pokemon's head. It was blue and the Pokemon was staring at him with big, adorable black eyes. It squeaked. Skye examined it, noting its small size. "Well, aren't you adorable?" he told it, her he realized. The Pokemon squeakily growled and Skye blinked.

"Yuh-young?" he questioned and Rama nodded. Using his nose, he picked up the bear cub and carried her over to Skye. She squealed and fired, causing Rama to reach over and scratch her gently.

"Behave you," Rama told her. "Here Skye." Skye took her, ignoring the way her nose dripped on his jacket sleeve. She squealed until Skye patted her head and scratched behind one ear.

HunterZero

Years
Vincent

"The icy plains should nice but I would have to change to something for comfortable," Vince said laughing a bit as he looked at his shirtless body. He smiled a bit when Sel said that she was with great company it made him feel better about himself. Shade gave up his chase after the Krabby and stood in front of Sel and Vince.

<You two make a really cute couple. How about you two just admit your love for each other and get over it?> Shade said laughing a bit but was totally serious. <I want you two to do it really it will make you feel so much better about yourselves trust me> He added as he laid on the sand.

This made Vincent blush a bright red and his entire face. Why were so many people trying to make him and Sel admit that, it might not even be true.

"Well I.......do," Vincent muttered lowly hoping Shade was the only one that heard him.

Megaman765

Years
Snype and Able dug through the hole, looking for where Butler could be. Luckily Nincada could dig up through the dirt for more narrow areas. Whoever took Butler must have been pretty small... As they dug through the hole, they saw there was a Meowth... and a Persian? The mother most likely... Looking closer, they both saw a Pichu. Butler? Seemed to be in really bad condition...

Snype jumped down to where the Meowth and Persian were at. "Hi you two." Snype said formally. "I couldn't help but notice that Pichu you have there... look, he's kind of a friend of ours and... we can't exactly have you eat him. If you could just hand him over calmly then we can work things out peacefully..." Considering they just tried to hurt a baby pokemon he wasn't expecting anything good to come from their mouths...

Years
So far this battle was just proving to Jack what he had already predicted, this guy wasn't as good as he thought he was. Jack watched on as Metang charged towards Blade as fast as it could. "Get ready Blade" Blade stood his ground both himself and Jack knew that they haven't been able to land a hit so far so they had to take one to give one. Blade took the Iron Head attack head on, thankfully with Blade being a steel type it wasn't very effective, but was allowing no time for the Metang to unleash the Rock Throw. "Night Slash" Jack shouted as Blade began banging on the Metangs head with his pincers.

Back