• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Never underestimate the power of stupid en masse, Lili.
Absolutely! Look at the world around us already! *shot*

I'm a waitress. I never underestimate stupidity.
If you make wise cracks and and remarks while waitressing, I may have to hug you, despite the consequences.

Now Eva needs a squirt bottle for Solo and any potential Vampire issues. ;P
I imagine Eva standing over Solo and Ashling, both of which are making rude comments and threats to each other, and then getting sprayed by Eva until they get along.

Or maybe a collar and a short leash -_-
I'd say Choke Chain, but that'd be a little bit too 'bondage'-themed.

Alternatively, a high dose of sodium thiopental.
If we could euthanize our enemies, it'd be a lot easier now wouldn't it?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I have decided (together with Lili)

To prevent Vampires from getting TOO weak because of their weakness for water.

A glass water that is trown on them can cause burn wounds on their skin. Showering just paralizes them a little bit and that's why they usually go straight to bed after showering, however… this hurts their skin a little bit as well and that's why a herb bath is better for them.

Drinking water can cause belly cramp and enemies can take advantage of their weakness by trowing lots of water on their body at once, this will paralize them.

Vampires can't swim because they will get paralized.

I know that this is pretty confusing, give me the time to work this out and make it part of the Vampire discription.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
You're right, Claire, I don't see where people get the idea that you're flirting with them from.
_roll_by_sml_e.gif

@Pinksapphire: We also decided that Vampires are the complete rulers of everything forever and everyone has to do what they say or suffer immediate head explosions. They also smell nice.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Unless Vampires switch to their human form, which is unaffected by water.

Which is a rule I just now made up.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
It's called knowing sarcasm with an insinuating winky face thrown in for good measure. >_>
Yeah, Lili. I...

...Am mesmerized by that face Claire put after the period. It implies demanding, almost aggressive flirtatious thoughts. I might have to file for sexual harrasment, Claire; you're being FAR too forward for a forum frequented by children.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I know, right? Who'd ever think to throw innuendo into the same bucket as flirting? Ridiculous.

Regardless, it was only a bit of teasing. If you've paid attention to anything I've ever wrote, you'll notice I do that a lot. No harm done~

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
If you've paid attention to anything I've ever wrote, you'll notice I do that a lot.

If you ever payed attention to general human etiquette, you'll notice you do it far too often. Oh, but no harm done~ >_>

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'll stop being a ***** when this community stops treating me like one, sweetie.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'll stop being a ***** when this community stops treating me like one, sweetie.

Why don't you try and see that people have tried being nice to you but you habitually spit in their face! Until you learn the manners that even first graders know, you can feel free to piss off!

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
*grabs Lili and dips her before planting a big kiss on her lips*

See Lili, I mean it when I say I only flirt with one person here! ;3

Back