• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- CLOSED IN PREP FOR GEN 7 TRADING - The Trade Stop: Huge Selection - Event, Shiny, HA, Rareball, Competitive, Legendary & Much More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmntrainerniek

OSH (Official Shiny Hunter)
Years
Hi,

I am interested in your shiny competitive flygon. I guess it has 31-31-31-x-31-31 IV's since it is a competitive one, I can trade you a shiny absol/sylveon for it of which I am OT myself.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Hi,

I am interested in your shiny competitive flygon. I guess it has 31-31-31-x-31-31 IV's since it is a competitive one, I can trade you a shiny absol/sylveon for it of which I am OT myself.

Hi, I'm not sure whether Flygon is perfect IV, I'll have another look when I get home! Would be interested in Sylveon

Pkmntrainerniek

Years
Ah okay, if the flygon isnt suitable for competitive I'll just pick another one (probably the haxorus because it looks savage AF), if it matters to you, the sylveon can still switch it's name:D

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Ah okay, if the flygon isnt suitable for competitive I'll just pick another one (probably the haxorus because it looks savage AF), if it matters to you, the sylveon can still switch it's name:D

Hey sorry for the delay.. Flygon is 31/31/31/x/31/31. Haxorus is 31/31/31/31/31/31. Let me know what you want to do!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
hello im interested in your shiny competetive porygon z and flygon, I can offer some pokemon from my shop

Pkmntrainerniek

Years
It's no problem bro, but that's sweet! I will actually take them both, So what do you want as second pokemon, the shiny absol? I also have a few other shinies but i need to clone those first. Or I can send them to you so you can clone it if that's an option?

anyways, I'm waiting for your response:D

Years
I offer a steven's metagross+ a shiny event genesect for:
Shroomish Quick feet
Torchic Speed Boost ( with Baton Pass & Jolly Nature pls)
Flygon (Jolly, Levitate, Sinnoh, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Roost, U-Turn)
Kyogre (Brave, Sinnoh)
Groudon (Jolly, Hoenn)
Rayquaza (Modest, Hoenn)

Pls let me know if you are OK with 2 for 6 or anything else

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
It's no problem bro, but that's sweet! I will actually take them both, So what do you want as second pokemon, the shiny absol? I also have a few other shinies but i need to clone those first. Or I can send them to you so you can clone it if that's an option?

anyways, I'm waiting for your response:D
I could clone and send things back to you.. what other shinies do you have?
I offer a steven's metagross+ a shiny event genesect for:
Shroomish Quick feet
Torchic Speed Boost ( with Baton Pass & Jolly Nature pls)
Flygon (Jolly, Levitate, Sinnoh, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Roost, U-Turn)
Kyogre (Brave, Sinnoh)
Groudon (Jolly, Hoenn)
Rayquaza (Modest, Hoenn)

Pls let me know if you are OK with 2 for 6 or anything else
No problem. Do you have anything other than Genesect? I'll still take it but I have already received a couple of shiny event Genesect's lately so I'm more interested in the regular Genesect. But I'm happy to trade you those 6 either way!
I just want a reckless Staraptor, doesn't have to be shiny or anything. I'll trade you a shiny 5iv Bold Prankster Klefki. FC: 1762-2958-9834
Sorry I don't have a reckless Staraptor or anything in that line and I already have Prankster Klefki, is there anything else you need that I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back