• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Screenshot Thread

Years
  • Seen yesterday
^ That is Alien Shooter if I remember correctly

ef3c78e604.jpg

Twitch pentakill, happened long time ago.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
The Joolian system in Kerbal Space Program, viewed from Vall. This is with a few visual mods. I cropped out the GUI and fixed up the nearby terrain a bit.

Spoiler:

Arizona in World of Warships. In this game she's actually depicted with an early 1942 refit (which of course never happened), as I understand. Admittedly not my own screenshot but don't own her so can't take a nice shot, and I happen to have it uploaded to a host for sharing anyway.

Spoiler:

Supporting an Infantry assault on a Chinese CSAT Headquarters before the heavy armor got airlifted over to the small island. We were being harassed by hostile CAS jets at the time.
If you're being harassed by aircraft why aren't you hiding among the trees?

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Not really a screenshot since I don't know how to do that on Wii U, but I'm sure some of you know that I had some fun with Twilight Princess HD lately:

Spoiler:

Also here's some Dark Souls 2 shit. I threatened to sic this build on Nah. She reacted exactly as you would expect:

20160613120218_1_1.jpg~original

20160613120237_1_1.jpg~original

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
If you're being harassed by aircraft why aren't you hiding among the trees?

Because it's aim sucked. Plus we were assaulting an HQ so the GI would have had a harder time without my .50

It all worked out until I ran into that guy who shot me on foot

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Forgot to post these, so.. here they are now. Some more Dark Souls.

First starting off with the adventure after I completed the DLC. I had already beaten The Four Kings and Nito, but there were still 2 bosses left: Seath the Scaleless and The Bed of Chaos.
Spoiler:

Alas.. Seat the Scaleless and The Bed of Chaos were no more. But that's the only thing that happened in the last part of my adventure. There was something else. I was on a mission. Not just to rekindle the age of fire, but.. To save my biggest bro in my adventure. Solaire. Or, Brolaire. The best person walking around in the undead lands of Lordran.
Spoiler:

I know, Solaire, I know.. These are tough times, but we must continue forwards! It is time to do what's necessary! It is time to move on!
Spoiler:

Now.. As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death door, I start to realize how close we are. Our mission as an undead. Fulfilling the prophecy.. We are here.
Spoiler:

But.. I am not alone. It is time for you, my friend, to find your sun. While we rekindle the flame. On to a new era.
Spoiler:

It... It has been done. The new age of fire is born. And.. I hope.. I hope you find your sun.
Spoiler:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
2 Weeks? Bummpity Bumper Cars.

hwGFPnE.jpg

OMIGOSH WUT GAME IS DAT?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
bk94Ioy.png

Me playing on some fighting game engine that people probably heard about years ago that has had more drama than youtube could ever imagine. And poison getting on Hugo's good end? Well i'm pretty sure that was intentional.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I've been playing Kerbal Space Program a lot and I took these screens for other purposes but they're up, so have 'em.

Twelve Thud engines clipped into a lower stage just for appearances. They're not really designed for lifters but give off a very N1-esque look with only the nozzles showing.

a7f25dbc31.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
XK7SBSu.jpg

Some Fallout New Vegas. I figured that i actually play the Bethesda area Fallout games for once, once again since i kinda did enjoy Fallout 3. I named my character "Rain" since i was playing FONV during the rather rainy days.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
F006ED1C9CE36C317BD565D3A4712E61E20F12C8

I had no idea on what to name Axton so i just went with the most unoriginal name ever. Anyway, I'll be busy playing Krieg.

Spoiler:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
New month, so there should be a wave of new screenshots.

Ufcy6wI.jpg

Project MSX + Brutal Doom. This is actually quite fun and challenging especially when ammo can be scarce in certain maps.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Spoiler:

I tried out the car editor in Horizon 3 today. Figured this was fitting for the PC SC thread since... well yeah. Excuse the mediocre photography I'll do better when I have a better design. This was just a test.

Sir Codin

Doing a Dark Souls 3 random build playthrough.

Say hello to Bob:

DARK%20SOULStrade%20III_20160925214117_1.jpg~original

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
ooPyOAH.jpg

Pyro Pete's Bar has got to be one of my favorite places in all of Pandora.

Back