• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite Legendary?

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
I'm not sure if this thread has already been started, but I'll ask anyways..

So which is your favourite Legendary? My choice would be Lugia.. it's so elegant and gracious.. :P

Years
For some reason I feel that this has been already asked before...

Anyways,

Pichu of course, because Pichu is the cutest legendary ever made. Plus, he's got psychic doo-dee-da powers and mighty attacks such as Perish Song.

Or is that Celebi...?

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
I think this goes in Pokemon General

Um..to the above poster,Pichu isn't a legendary

Mine would have to be Mew

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Mine is the very elegant and strong Zapdos. <3 Not only is Zapdos strong cool, and elegant, but strangely cute too. o.o Its movepool, however, is pretty limited, but no Pokémon is perfect.

Lugia and Raikou are second and third on my favourite legendary list, by the way. Not that that's relevant to the topic, seeing as the thread starter wanted to know people's favourite legendary, but yeah... =\

Anyways,

Pichu of course, because Pichu is the cutest legendary ever made. Plus, he's got psychic doo-dee-da powers and mighty attacks such as Perish Song.

Or is that Celebi...?
Loling at above poster for not reading the bolded part in the quote. Where did you get the idea that Pichu has Psychic powers and learns Perish Song anyway?

Last edited:

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years

Anyways,

Or is that Celebi...?

I suppose you're referring to Celebi.. Pichu is an electric mouse, and is definitely not a legendary..

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
Years
Hmm.... that's a tough one -_-
LATIAS
Those who know me know this...
Psychic/Dragon is an awesome type combo along with truly 00ber stats. Plus her cuteness surpasses all! ^_^

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
I'm gonna have to go with Lucario. I mean c'mon. How cool is a fighting AND a steel type pokemon?

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hmm.... that's a tough one -_-
LATIAS
Those who know me know this...
Psychic/Dragon is an awesome type combo along with truly 00ber stats. Plus her cuteness surpasses all! ^_^

I'm gonna have to agree. Latias is truly awesome, not to mention cute xD

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
I'm gonna have to go with Lucario. I mean c'mon. How cool is a fighting AND a steel type pokemon?

LOL. I didn't even know Lucario was fighting/steel.. :P I always thought it was a psychic type.. (well, I haven't been checking up on new pokemon)

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
I thought lucario wasn't supposed to be a legendary pokemon

anyways my favorite legendary is either lugia, or latias.

Back