• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confusion at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
Seriously, its been almost three days, thirty-three people have seen it, and no one has applied for my rp. Why is that? Sorry if I'm whining, I'm not trying to, but It is odd. Here is a link, please apply. Sorry, this just feels anti-climatic to me. Very disappointing.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Well, first of all you can't post an RPG and then get upset because nobody joins it. Whether you're trying to whine or not, that is whining, and it's not only aggrivating but immature. Sometimes people don't want to join your RPG. Yes, I've been through that. Yes, many others have been through that. Big deal. It is disappointing, but that doesn't mean to make a thread complaining about it just to get others to notice you and your RP.

Second of all, very few people are going to want to join an RP with pre-made characters. Even if you said you can make your own, and even if the RPer can elaborate on them. Why? It restricts creativity, which is why people RP in the first place. People RP to play as characters that are entirely their own the majority of the time. So, when you limit types or give a set list of characters to chose from, some people may tend to click away.

I'm not trying to come off as harsh or rude, but a thread like this is going to make people want to join your RP even less. When no one signs up, oh well. You tried. It didn't work. Not much is going to change that, so get over it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Well, first of all you can't post an RPG and then get upset because nobody joins it. Whether you're trying to whine or not, that is whining, and it's not only aggrivating but immature. Sometimes people don't want to join your RPG. Yes, I've been through that. Yes, many others have been through that. Big deal. It is disappointing, but that doesn't mean to make a thread complaining about it just to get others to notice you and your RP.

Second of all, very few people are going to want to join an RP with pre-made characters. Even if you said you can make your own, and even if the RPer can elaborate on them. Why? It restricts creativity, which is why people RP in the first place. People RP to play as characters that are entirely their own the majority of the time. So, when you limit types or give a set list of characters to chose from, some people may tend to click away.

I'm not trying to come off as harsh or rude, but a thread like this is going to make people want to join your RP even less. When no one signs up, oh well. You tried. It didn't work. Not much is going to change that, so get over it.

Yeah, I mean no one joined my rp Pokébrawl: Zu kämpfen, ist, Zu Leben [Rated PG-13]

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
Well, thanks for the advice. I changed it so now you can choose any pokemon. Sorry about my immaturity, I will try to change in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back