• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP]: Pokemon Nightmares

Pikα22

<BW GBC?
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2013
Pokemon Nightmares

Well, here's my first attempt at a Pokemon game, so I thought I should post it here.

THE STORY:

This game follows the adventures of Silver, who, after failing to beat Red, decided to start over in the Kanto region. Along the way, he'll met many new friends, and enemies, including the mysterious Nightmare, ruler of the Nightmare Realm.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

FEATURES:​

• The nightmare realm: A shadow version of Kanto
  • You get two starter Pokemon, Silver's Totodile, and one of the Kanto starters​

RELEASES:
BETA 1.0: Pallet Town programed, working on Route 1.
URL: https://sites.google.com/site/pokemonnightmares/releases

HELP NEEDED:​

• Help needed for programing the Nightmare Realm. Silver turns into a Shiny Zoroark, and I don't know how to program that in, and have Silver be the only team member, thus being the battler

Pika22​

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
This looks good and promising you just need to show off more screenshots rather then the main features of the starter kit (intro and starter pokemon) and not show every screenshot twice.

And as for the Help part
I'm no a RPGXP guy but I'm sure it isnt to different to RPG2003 what i use
but can't you change silver's OW sprite to zoruark and remove all party members which are current and add him ???
and then when you leave do the same but reverse change OW to silver and remove him from party and add the pokemon he had back ??

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
This looks like a regular Pokemon Game.

I don't see anything new.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015

I dont see anything wrong with the regular Pokémon plot.
It is his game after all he can make it to the standards he see's fit.

Pikα22

<BW GBC?
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2013
This looks good and promising you just need to show off more screenshots rather then the main features of the starter kit (intro and starter pokemon) and not show every screenshot twice.

And as for the Help part
I'm no a RPGXP guy but I'm sure it isnt to different to RPG2003 what i use
but can't you change silver's OW sprite to zoruark and remove all party members which are current and add him ???
and then when you leave do the same but reverse change OW to silver and remove him from party and add the pokemon he had back ??
Ok, I'll see about that.

That's because I haven't made the rest. It will be WAY different than normal Pokemon Games.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
I dont see anything wrong with the regular Pokémon plot.
It is his game after all he can make it to the standards he see's fit.

My reply was in no way negative, but yours on the other hand came off strongly negative.

I was clearly saying that As I saw, no new tiles, nor Any new plots that may be Interesting.

Good Luck with this, I hope to see a lot more explanation :P

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
My reply was in no way negative, but yours on the other hand came off strongly negative.

I was clearly saying that As I saw, no new tiles, nor Any new plots that may be Interesting.

I didn't say yours was negative.
It's just he could use the regular pokemon plot.

And mine wasnt negative mine was what people call strong critism.

Pikα22

<BW GBC?
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2013

Ok, here's the plan:

There will be no main characters involved, instead, you are Silver and wind up teaming up with Blue, due to the fact that Prof. Oak is missing.

Back