• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Damn. I wanted to see that because Megan Fox but, not anymore >_>
I've been meaning to go see Warm Bodies, everyone keeps telling it's great so hopefully soon (:

It actually was better than I thought it'd be. Just go in assuming it won't be that good and you just might be pleasantly surprised.

Don't smoke, it'll warp your testicles.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
It actually was better than I thought it'd be. Just go in assuming it won't be that good and you just might be pleasantly surprised.
Well I might actually be way too bored to be picky sometime, so I guess I'll see it then lmao.
.__.
Thanks for the PM too \o/

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

Haha you have to go in expecting THE WORST!

I think one of the worst movies I've watched recently was King of Fighters. But HILARIOUSLY bad. Kyo was played by a white guy.. a son of an asian guy but we thought "well.. ok then let's just go with the flow here"

>_> But in the flashbacks he was an asian kid. It was.. just so hilariously bad how the directors thought they could get away with that!! Hahaha!

And damn, Mac, way to scare a man!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I think the worst movie I've ever seen was that live-action Italian Pinocchio movie by the guy who did Life Is Beautiful.

And it was the English dub too, so suddenly you hear the voice of Regis Philbin

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've seen that movie! I had never seen it up until last year (it was a horrible movie) but my best friend liked it in 2nd grade so we would pretend to be sharkboy and lava girl.. I was always sharkboy..

I mean, that's true. It was directed towards little 3rd graders and such.

Still didn't stop me from dying a little on the inside. The plot was crap and the CGI was holy crap bad.

Was interesting to see Taylor Lautner before he became a hunk though.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
DIPE DIPU, DIE!

The movie was alright for me back then since I was like... 10-ish? But now that I watch it I'm like /facepalm. What the heck is this..?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
he became a hunk
Dipu, something you want to tell us? ;D

I'm not sure what the worst movie I've seen is. Just not big on movies in general. T: Actually, there are several that I specifically dislike, but I don't know the names of all of them haha.

Hmm. Off-topic, but do you guys think the fact that there's blood in my avatar is okay? I just took the picture today- the wolf had caught a goose that strayed into its enclosure and was ripping it apart.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I never liked. I really really hated how they used George Lopez.

Also. That kill~

Edit: I'm being objective! D; And I don't even see the blood, so imo you're good.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Riiiight. If that's what you need to tell yourself, Dipu.
Thanks. The blood is on its chin- I didn't even notice any blood until I was looking over the pictures I took, which was a few minutes ago. Poor goose was still alive. It kept trying to fly away. D;

Okay, already went over worst movies. What are the best movies you guys have seen?

droomph

weeb
Years
the best movie? Pokémon.

all the pokémon
George Lopez
Kinda off topic here but I have to say it right here.

Alright, so the following will sound like I hate mexicans, but in reality i love their culture very much and like and hate their people just like any other group.

But George Lopez is mostly like "ey cabron my people are so great! they do the jobs no one else wants to do and take care of their children with discipline!" and it's annoying how much he calls mexicans "great" and americans "fat" and stuff. I mean, I understand nationalism/pride/etc. but that's just borderline racist…

okay done.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Some people are like that, it's something you have to accept. I'll be honest, though, didn't know Lopez was like that at all.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I haven't seen any of the older Pokemon movies, because I don't have a VCR. I did like The Rise of Darkrai, though, which I watched on the website.

I've never seen any movie that seemed completely amazing, tbh. I just like parts of several movies (usually the bloody scenes or ones in which characters die).

Edit:
I honestly have no problem with racist people, for the most part. I don't necessarily agree with them, though. But if it's based on something that's true, then that's when I specifically am not bothered by it, even if they're busting on what I am. :}

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
OMG I really want to watch the Mewtwo movies now ;-; but they're on VHS and we not longer have a VCR so no way to watch them. I also really want to watch Pokemon: The Movie 2000 as that movie basically got me interested in the games(cause of Lugia being awesome)

Years
I have two favorite movies. Scott Pilgrim vs the World (obvious reasons are obvious) and Brazil, one of those movies that is just interesting from beginning to end and has a twist that even makes M. Night ShamalamaIneverrememberhowtospellhisname gasp.

The Pokemon movies still kinda hold up. They hold up alot better then some kids movies I've seen with now freshly adult eyes. (I'm looking at you Power Rangers and Beyblade)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I downloaded the pokemon movies! But I don't have the patience to watch all of the anime though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back