• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Luna's Adventure in Hoenn

Years
Entry #17 - 6th July, 2017

Sailing over towards Mt Pyre I encountered a couple of Pellipers which provided good training for Astrape who eventually leanred discharge after gaining a couple of levels. Then, going inside, I talked to a couple of trainers who shared stories about the death of their Pokemon and how they were buried in Mt Pyre. Climbing the steps, I battled several trainers, including a few double battles which were handy in giving Astrape and Artemis some EXP.

Eventually, I caught a Duskull to add to my team, having never used one before I thought it would be a decent Pokemon to complete my party, I named it Pluto and made my way outside to the side of the mountain. Coming across Team Magma, I battled my way through the grunts and found Maxie, however, he stole the Red Orb and quickly escaped, leaving Courtney to battle me. She only had a Camerupt and was taken down with one use of Surf from Nereus. I then took the Blue Orb and flew back to Slateport City, to track down Team Magma and attempt to stop their submarine from leaving.

Team:
"Nereus" - Swampert - Level 48
"Aeolus" - Swellow - Level 49
"Gaia" - Aggron - Level 43
"Artemis" - Latios - Level 42
"Astrape" - Pikachu - Level 36
"Pluto" - Duskull - Level 31

Current Location - Slateport City

Gym Badges - 6

Years
Okay so I got back from holiday recently and having completed my journey, this update is gonna be a long one.

Spoiler:

Back