• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: The Top Dog

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'll agree, it's a very nice style. I won't be using it though because it's just not wide enough for my small screen, which the style should really stretch right to the end. It's still a very nice style, and I'd probably use it if it weren't for that small issue.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
This is a nice theme for a desktop computer, but I do think that reduced Stand Nexus does fit my notebook better. I'll wait for a banner resize.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I am quite fond of this theme nice job to both Forever and Kip. Herdier is very cool looking and I can never get tired of a dog Pokémon. Will be using this for now. :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ooh I quite like this. The color scheme reminds me of my beloved Forest Grovyle's Legendaries, but sleeker. The banner is a bit tall, but otherwise no complaints. <3

Years
Nice work you two. I do like the style.
One thing I would pick at is the online & offline icons; they are a bit to big for me.

However, good work. Nice and fresh!​

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Looks cute, but like Fabio said, the online/offline things are too big. They're almost the size of a mod bar, so it looks kinda weird. But it's cute. :>

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm getting a little off-put by the fact that links in posts are nearly the same color at the text. Maybe it's just me that's blind, but I've not been able to see them well. Perhaps they could be a bit darker?

HarrisonH

I doubt Pokemon will be a hit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
Okay, this has been bugging me for a while. Are you all paying for all of these styles? It seems that we can't go a month without yet another style being added to the already bloated number we have.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
People make the styles on their own time. I don't believe there is any payment to any party involved.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
It's like a donation of time and effort to PC in the form of a really nice style that other people can use, basically. No payment involved. :)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Very late but I was away for a few days :3 Great job on the new skin, I love it all except the online/offline. I think it is really awesome Forever and Kip! I will continue to use Unova's Violet Masquerade though n__n

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I agree with Sora's Nobody. And the logo is way too huge. The colors are pretty good, but I probably won't be using this...

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
Years
I think the theme is absolutely adorable ^^ And despite what everyone says, I think the offline/online bars are just the right size this time, and I wouldn't change them. White and blue never looked so good together till now (:

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen May 6, 2012
I just went ahead and switched mine over the the Pichu brothers one. The top dog one is pretty cool though, great job!

Back