• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
Awesome hack bro! just wondering when beta 12 will come out and when all the regions will be in the game and will all mega evolution's be in it? but awesome hack keep it bro!

Beta12 will be out in due time. Just gotta be patient lol. There's usually never an estimated time or known time when a Beta or update will be out since life or other things could pop up, causing the progress to be pushed back. but it will be out in due time, you just have to sit back and be patient. :)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 19, 2017
I just wanna play it already! :), I'm also excited about Beta 12 new features! Keep it up your the best! :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 18, 2022
sorry guys i didnt really mean as an insult i just cant wait for new patch

i played beta 11e and it ended exactly where beta 10 ended after i beat bruno dafuqq

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2016
Love the hack!!! But, can anybody please explain why it is that after I beat Missingno, I end up in an endless loop of conversation from Blue and Green after being transported to Ivy's Lab?

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2016
Hey, huge fan of the game. Haven't had too much trouble navigating around and finding what i'm supposed to do except when I confront Cissy trying to save Blue the game crashes. After some research I see that I have to do the secret affair chapter, but I don't know where that starts. Can anyone tell me where please?

Years
that happened to me too.... even thought i started playing directly from Beta 11E. I tried everything from repatching to another rom, i had save states before missingno so i did the fight again, but still it would loop. I just quit, now im waiting for Beta 12.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
Hi, sorry my english ...
It is the part that Red, Blue, Green fight against Sabrina but in time to enter the fight nothing happens ...
before reaching this part I was already with the Venusaur 53 lv.
It may have been a bug?

garjora

Ambassador of the Cosmos
Years
I legit cannot find Team Rocket when they steal Vaporeon (before flying on the blimp to the Orange Islands) can someone help me out?

glong279

A Royal Knight
Years
Hi, sorry my english ...
It is the part that Red, Blue, Green fight against Sabrina but in time to enter the fight nothing happens ...
before reaching this part I was already with the Venusaur 53 lv.
It may have been a bug?

I'm pretty sure that you need to deposit 2 pokemons into the PC.

Back