• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ouch my eyes. I like them inside my head, thank you very much. D;

Yeah, she's mine. A corn snake, though I don't know any other specifics. She can be a nasty little thing sometimes. Yesterday I pulled my sleeve over my hand (she's a biter) and put it in her tank. She kept biting down on my hand and twisting her head around. The same motions she makes when eating mice. :x Should I be worried? haha

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft she's already about a foot long at 7 months old. :x
So obviously, I don't really know it's a "she". I'll get her to the pet store eventually to find out.
Edit: Oh, forgot to say. She was 4 months old in that picture...it was the day I adopted her, I believe. <3

I haven't, but I'll look it up now.
Oh, they're cute. o:

I hadn't heard of ultramel before, but I googled it and that looks just like her. I would post a better picture, but she just ate yesterday evening, so I don't want to risk getting her out for a photo. I just would rather not have a partially digested mouse in my hands, you know?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
As of now, I'm not really sure. I don't like the original name I picked anymore. :x I'll wait to remain him/her until after I find out if it's male or female.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Having a pet with no name is really sad. :(

Years
Raxacoricofallapatorius, which is my soup spoon.)
8)

O_o

I actually name a lot of things, too. This ranges from my Cats, who would be dumb without a name, to my Xbox Controller which I call Gengar since it's been painted purple with a massive Gengar in the middle. xD

droomph

weeb
Years
I used to have two birds with no name. Then again, I really couldn't give two craps about them.

My dog is named Houdini, which can be annoying at times.

…just a thought, but…does "tousoir" mean anything? Like "toujours" means "all day", doesn't "tousoir" mean "all night"?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Toujours means always, not all day. It's short for tous les jours, all the days. Idk about tousoir though.

And Audy...wat

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
O_o

I actually name a lot of things, too. This ranges from my Cats, who would be dumb without a name, to my Xbox Controller which I call Gengar since it's been painted purple with a massive Gengar in the middle. xD

The question is if you have creativity in the names. I call my phone Speedy (in sarcasm- not very creative), but I call my rabbit Hagelthornibump (don't ask). Meanwhile, my brother calls everything he has the name that it truly has (i.e, stupid trash can) and every persona he uses on most of the stuff he even signs up for is either Darkness or Max. He's not on any forums that I know of, no matter how much I try to persuade him to come to PC

@Codaq: They don't need a psychiatrist... Ok, maybe Ausaudriel does (a tiny bit, for naming his shampoo Toujours), lol.

@Team Fail: Like the kids at the elementary school near my house who always find access over or under or through holes in the fence leading to the railroad tracks behind? I wonder how no one has ever gotten run over yet...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't name objects. :x
My pets usually have names, but that's it. My best friend did name a newborn mouse that was going to be fed to my snake, though. X) Darn thing was adorable. We both held him. Then I put him to his death D:

Okay yeah naming your shampoo is a bit odd. I had a character in my best friend's little sister's story named after me, but that's it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft I didn't want to kill it. u_u He was so adorable with his tiny paws and he actually moved around a bit. <3

I can't remember, honestly. I'll have to ask my best friend. :x

But wow he was so cute. Now I handle dead, frozen mice on a daily basis. Their cold, stiff bodies are still cute, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back