• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Maison Team Help?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 15, 2015
Hey guys I just started getting rather into pokemon, trying to beat the battle maison in ORAS right now I've got several EV trained pokemon and am trying to come up with a good set. EV training new pokemon won't be a problem (praise hordes and pokerus) but I just can't seem to get a good team going. Here's a list of my current set of EV trained pokemon.

Blaze Typhlosion with SpA and Spe EVs, Shell Armor Samurott with SpA and Spe EVs, Magma Armor Camerupt w/ SpD and SpA EVs (stealth rock setter), Pressure Suicune w/ SpA and Spe EVs, Poison Point Roserade w/ Def and SpD EVs (sustainable tank), Inner Focus Crobat w/ Attack and Speed EVs (Outspeeds basically everything), Levitate Latias w/ SpA and Spe EVs, Pressure Raikou w/ SpA and Spe EVs, Pressure Entei w/ Att and Spe EVs, Justified Cobalion w/ Att and Spe EVs, Contrary Serperior w/ SpA and Spe EVs.

Any tips and suggestions are helpful, would be great to have some advice! I'm always willing to trade some pokerus pokemon if any of you want them. Also I am willing to catch and train new pokemon if you have a good setup that will work effectively.

Back