• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Adria

Adria blushed and smiled "Y-Yeah thanks Bri" she said shyly not knowing how deep her blush was. "and your fine with the fact I can't see? Most people underestimate me" she sighed "think I can't battle, but I've heard there were some shocked faces when I beat people, but I don't care for battling that much. My Pokemon are part of my family." she said smiling as Vaper nuzzled her.

Vaper smiled giggling "it is true we can tell you two like each other" she chuckled before whispering to Drizzle making sure Brian couldn't hear. "I have an idea to get them close wanna help?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
:7: Brian

"Um... I'm not a good battler. To be honest, I've only won one battle since I got here. And as for the fact you can't see? It doesn't bother me. I have a big brother that's really sick. I mean, it's not the same, but I... I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Um... Yeah, I'm fine with it, I guess is what I'm saying," Bri said quietly. He saw her blushing and he flushed an even deeper red. Drizzle chuckled to himself and looked around. He leaned down and grinned at Vaper.

"Get them closer? What did you have in mind?" Drizzle whispered. Brian hadn't heard what they were saying. He dismissed it, however. He didn't think it was weird.

Thyme

"Prank the school again? Just don't scare Brian and it's fine with me..." Thyme said with a slight frown on her face. She paused and thought about what Snype had said about checking out the Lugia Dorm. She shook her head.

"Well, I wouldn't mind. Also, we might need to look into the forest as well," Thyme said, remembering what happened before. She shook her head. This was sparking her interest. But she didn't want Brian to get hurt again. Never again. But he wouldn't back down from this as long as he wasn't alone in the search. That's just how he was.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Adria

"Battling was tough at first. But after lots of practice I found a way to use my other senses to help me" she said before looking a bit sad "Your brother's sick?" she said "aw I'm sorry I hope he gets better soon" she said.

Vaper chuckled whispering to Drizzle "I have a feeling she'll take a step soon. What do you say about tripping her 'accidentally' to make her fall toward Brian? That would get them closer" she said smiling to herself.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Takumi Ryuuhiko
Takumi politely sat there and nodded his head after listening to their responses and their reactions to him being from the Lugia Dorm.

"One thing I never understood was why name the dorms after the Legendary Beasts and have Lugia as the name of the dorm superior to them when Lugia is the master of Kanto's legendary bird trio and Ho-Oh is usually the master of the three beasts-wait, forgive me I have gotten off track," he said after realizing he was getting off topic.

He took a deep sigh as he prepared himself to explain the Lugia Dorm situation to Mark and Valorie. "Three years ago, the ghost pokemon started haunting the Lugia Dorm. The students were told to gather their belongings as we were to be moved out of the Lugia Dorm until the issue could be resolved. It became apparent to the staff back then that the building itself was too infested and haunted beyond what they could currently do at the time for them to be able to . . . 'exorcise' the Ghost Pokemon out of the dorm. However, rather than just simply say that the dorm is off limits and simply move the students to a new building or living quarters, the staff and 'Professor' Gary Oak decided to disband the dorm and relocate the students among the other 3 dorms."

Something about his tone of voice changed for a brief moment when he had to call Gary Oak Professor. Takumi had lost respect for Gary from that incident, not just because of any sense of pride he might've had for being a part of the Lugia Dorm or because of personally disagreeing or disapproving of the method used to deal with the Dormless Lugia Students, but because of some other reason that seemed to have occurred /after/ the decision was made.

"I'd say that at least every member who was formerly of the Lugia Dorm including their parents were not pleased and felt insulted with the method used to resolve the issue, and a number of them actually left the academy in response to being relocated among the other three dorms. Even if some were in Raikou, some were in Entei, and most were in Suicune, they still disapproved of such a tactic, and in some cases the Academy actually lost credibility."

He looked up to both Valorie and Mark before he continued.

"In truth I personally disagree and disapprove of that action taken by the staff back then in their attempt to resolve the issue. Why should the students suffer for something they had no control over? Why should their group be disbanded just because they lost a building? A building is a building, and it is one of the easiest things to replace in the entire world. I've known some instances of relocating groups where they just simply shared the same living areas with other people or other groups, but that did not mean they had to lose their identity as a group."

His words seemed to be gaining energy, his calm face was slowly turning into the kind of face you see on a person whenever they are passionate about something, or whenever they have a goal or a dream so strong that they will do everything in their power to make it a reality.

"While I did leave the Academy Three years ago, it was NOT because I was so insulted that I decided to leave of my own free will. I possibly would have stayed, yet other factors outside of the incident of the haunting had forced me to leave the Academy for some time. Now that I have returned, I plan on reinstating the Lugia Dorm within the Academy. Most of the other Lugias are gone now, either having left because of the incident or because of graduating, but I know there still should be a very small number of the younger Lugias that should still remain in the Academy. I am sure many people have tried petitioning Gary Oak to build a new Lugia Dorm and reinstate the Lugia group, and even if my petition doesn't work now, I will do everything within my power to re-establish the Lugia Dorm. . ."

His face calmed down somewhat, but now the tone in his voice grew . . . dark.

"And even then. . . I shall continue in my quest and become stronger. . . strong enough to the point I will be able to drive off every last Ghost in the Lugia Dorm away. Whether that be by my own gifts, through gaining enough knowledge to figure out a method to drive them away. . . or even if that means I and my Pokemon become strong enough to battle and drive out every Ghost Pokemon from the dorm on our own. The teachers and professors have had their chance to try and resolve this issue for the past 3 years. Now I plan to resolve this issue myself, no matter how long it takes or what methods I must use."

He took a deep breath and his tone of voice returned to normal, and his face had become calm and collected so that he appeared to be the same well mannered student he was earlier when he began talking to Valorie and Mark.
"But that is my opinion of it all. Forgive me if I seemed rather. . . strong. Finally resolving this problem has been one of my most passionate goals in life. So while I do not mind being within the Suicune Dorm or Entei or Raikou for that matter, I will still wear my white altered Lugia Dorm Jacket with pride if ever required to wear a Dorm Jacket while I am at the Academy or required to wear a Dorm Jacket on certain Academy events. Somewhat Rebellious I know, but to me it is a matter of pride and honor."

He gave a polite smile or grin on his face as he asked in a somewhat innocent tone.
"After all, whether one realizes it or not, we all have goals and dreams in mind. It's what drives us as humans to keep going in life and gives us purpose. Without goals why would we even bother to continue doing the things we do?"

Kenshin Ren
Kenshin was a little worried when Mackenzie gave him that skeptical look but that sorta went away after Mackenzie told him it was okay.

"Yeah," he agreed with her when she said that everyone had to start somewhere. Something about the tone of her voice. . . it almost made Kenshin's spine shiver and his cheeks seemed to have gotten another shade of pink or red blush on there. Why did the way she say that just. . . made him feel funny? Was she. . . flirting?

Man, dating and flirting. Kenshin always sorta liked the idea of being able to find a girl he could have a good loving relationship with but. . . he honestly never thought he'd be able to get one at the Academy, let alone was he expecting to have a girl try to flirt with him while he was still at the young age of 13. While Kenshin still had doubts he would've been able to make any friends at the academy, he at least hoped that if anything he could at least have a few good relationships with a few guys and a few girls kinda like he did with his friends back home. Not to the point of dating, just more of having some really close or intimate friends. Not intimate as in the mushy lovey-dovey romance stuff but intimate as in-you get the idea. Kenshin just isn't looking for a girlfriend as much as he's looking for a few close or good friends.

Whether Mackenzie realized it or not, Kenshin had been trying his best to lead her throughout the entire dance, but as it had continued while they had been talking and as Kenshin had still been becoming more flustered and unsure about himself, he was more or less indirectly giving Mackenzie more and more chances to be able to take the lead whenever she felt up to it. Kenshin himself was trying as best as he could to be a lead and would've done better if he was able to better and calmly focus, but perhaps all the stress he had plus how friendly Mackenzie had been acting to him had more or less causing the role of the lead to change between them, should Mackenzie finally decide to take up the initiative.

"Oh? Well . . . I guess that's cool then, heheh," he replied when Mackenzie mentioned she had already made a name for herself. "Um. . . just. . . an honest question Mackenzie."

His face still flushed he continues, "I . . . already said earlier I'm not good with trying to make new friends and all but . . . did you just . . . try to flirt with me?"

Hey, honestly while he's still a bit naive on some issues, he wouldn't mind if Mackenzie was in truth. He honestly could use a friend who wasn't too bothered by how timid he is . . . just so long as that person wasn't using him or playing with his emotions just to be a *Insert string of bad and inappropriate names that can't be listed in a T-rated RP* or a jerk to him or trying to use him for their own personal gain and abandon him as soon as they got what they wanted from him.

The kid just likes honesty and loyalty and trust.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Brian

"Totally. Let's do it," Drizzle whispered. He grinned at Vaper. Then he took a half a step forward. He did this so that Adria would have to step forward as well to continue petting him. Brian, oblivious as ever, didn't notice anything. He was too busy thinking about what she said.

"I'm sure you must be a great battler. But um... I don't like battling... And don't worry about Scott, my brother... He's always been like that..." Bri said quietly. He shook his head and flushed a deep crimson.

Duster

Duster walked around the ballroom. She saw lots of people dancing. :7: That... Was about it. She stopped next to a Quilava and a Charmeleon and watched a Slakoth and Simipour as they danced.

"Gah! This is so boring!" she exclaimed. She plopped to the ground and sighed. Bah. There was nothing to do here! She had thought this would be a fun time, but nope. Maybe she should just head back to Brian, but she felt if she saw anymore of that little touching scene he and that girl were having she'd start gushing, or maybe vomit.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"...well when we went to the dorm the ghosts weren't all fun playful pranksters. They were trying to hurt anybody that went in there. Didn't make sense to me. Most ghost pokemon aren't out to really hurt people. The most they'll do is humiliate them in some way but its all in good fun. I personally wouldn't mind living in a building surrounded by ghost pokemon. I bet my Sableye, Snype would like it as well. They could kinda be like dorm mascots or something. Hehe." Mark said.

"...But yeah. We were down there and Snype was able to tame a couple of the ghosts there thanks to a friend of his. Only some of the ghosts though. They're pretty fond of their home... I was actually thinking of exploring the place one day... at least till we're sure that all the ghosts in there are Tame. They're pretty friendly to Snype at least." He continued. He could completely understand Takumi's motives and how they were ran out by the ghosts. But he didn't know if the ghosts really ment to cause so much trouble... well maybe they did. They're little pranksters anyways. Snype could completely relate to them.

"Maybe Gary hasn't brought the dorm back because it's kind of a habitat for pokemon now. I doubt he'd want to defile something like that. And I betcha the ghosts there wouldn't be happy either. I'm sure they could bring back the lugia dorm with another building though... though... whats in a name eh? Still I understand where your coming from. " Mark concluded.

Snype

"Sheesh, he wants to get rid of all of the ghosts in the Lugia Dorm? Seems harsh... though I guess you can't be took happy if you got forced out of what was kind of your home." Snype said. He was tempted to tell Leena about the guy. She lived at the Dorm anyway and she sure wouldn't be happy about all of the ghosts being kicked out like that. It probobly wasn't disturbed because of the same reason Mark had mentioned. It became a habitat for ghosts and wasn't to be disturbed.

"Well I think that's quite enough info for my brain to consume. Why don't we go see what Bri is doing?" Snype asked Thyme.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie listened to Takumi, though she found herself questioning the tone he started radiating. It concerned her. It sounded like he was kind of upset about being moved to one of the three lesser dorms. Valorie personally didn't think much about it. Who cared about dorms? They barely meant anything beyond a student's learning ability. Regardless, she knew a thing or two about dorm pride and felt some sympathy for him. There was of course no actual rule mandating students wore their jackets, though a rule about honesty was in place. If you lied about your dorm, you could get in trouble. Regardless, after a short time Valorie felt as if she knew what she wanted to say. First thing was first though. She had to respond to Mark. She kind of found it alarming that he so readily defended ghost pokemon. Sableye were an exceptionally tame species of ghost.

"Many species of ghost pokemon are predatory in nature..."

Her tone seemed to be that of warning. The ghastly line ate souls by licking people. The banette line hunted down their former owners. Jellicent line and Confagrigus flat out ate people. One shouldn't even get started on froslass or the litwick line. They were all rather carnivorous species on some level. A lot of pokemon could simply get by on vegetarian diets. As it stood though, research suggested that most ghost pokemon /didn't like doing that/. Was it because they were ghosts? Who knew? Nobody, really. There were obviously some ghost pokemon that weren't like that. Misdreavous was the perfect example of a prankster ghost who wouldn't eat your soul. Sableye weren't known for such things either. The duskull line was ironically also pretty friendly. Yamask, Confagrigus' pre-evolution, was not known to prey on humans. The point being though that there was an unusually high percentage of carnivorous pokemon that were ghosts, to the point that they made up the majority number-wise. She was honestly afraid Mark was going to get himself hurt, or worse!

"Please be careful, Mark..."

And her tone had then taken on one of concern, as well as her expression. She was starting to stress herself out again though, and quickly diverted her attention now that that pressing concern was gone. She turned her head to Takumi and made an attempt to smile as she spoke, quickly rattling off an idea that had popped into her head.

"Well, um... You could restart Lugia Dorm as like... student run! Like a club; run it your way!"

And then she did something that might take Mark by surprise, considering she was so scared of ghosts. Her tone was now thoughtful.

"I could try to help you clear out the old dorm, I guess..."

MacKenzie Quigg

Kenshin went about asking his questions and MacKenzie just sort of silently grinned. When he finished, he'd suddenly find himself being led along through a dance that was quickly getting faster. However, this was not to last long. MacKenzie abruptly bent down and scooped Kenshin up, tossing him very briefly into the air and catching him in her arms. Rather than set him down though, he'd find himself being held. It was then and only then that she'd answer his question, leaning in as if to whisper. Yet, she spoke in only a lowered tone, not a true whisper.

"Don't get your hopes high. It's aaall casual...~"

What in the world had that even meant? It seemed like she might be denying a formal interest. Could one really blame her? The two didn't really know eachother that well. Yet, even as she said this she seemed to be flirting, more with her actions than her words. What was that all about? In truth, she was simply telling him that although she was sending him messages, they weren't meant to be taken as some invitation of sorts. It was all just fun and games. Awkwardly enough, MacKenzie didn't seem intent on putting Kenshin down. What exactly she was thinking was anyone's guess.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Slackey

Slackey smiled at Sapphire, he was really enjoying their dance. As they moved around the dancefloor he noticed a Minccino sitting a bit away from Quillie and Zard, but he didn't think much of it. Then he realized that Sapphire maybe wasn't enjoying their dance. [Umm,] he said, [A-Are you enjoying the dance?] he added nervously.

Quillie

Quillie opend his eyes, he noticed a Minccino standing a bit away from him. He heard it complaining about being bored, "Well I can make you less bored baby." he thought laughingly. Quillie didn't know why, but he always had a thing for big fluffy tails. He walked up to the Minccino and said:
[Bored? Well I am too. All my friends are either dancing, sleeping or just practically gone.], [Oh how rude of me! I haven't even introduced myself.] Quillie wasn't usually this polite, but this was a lady Minccino standing in front of him, so...
[I'm Quillie.] he said bowing down to the Minccino, taking off his top-hat that was slightly grilled by the flames on his head. He smiled, maybe this could be interesting...

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren
Kenshin gladly had let her take the lead. It was a little surprising at first but honestly it felt sorta okay in a way. Who said guys ALWAYS had to take the lead in a dance anyways?

Now Mackenzie had done something unexpected.

"W-WOAH!" Kenshin let out as he was thrown in the air. Kenshin was actually shocked at this action and was afraid he was going to get injured when he falls back down. He felt someone had caught him and on instinct he wrapped his arms around his catcher's shoulders and CLUNG to whoever hand just saved him, going as far as to tuck/bury his head near the other person's shoulder/neck/head area with his eyes shut. He heard his savior speak and leaned back to remove his head from that person and lifted his head up. Oh snap. It was Mackenzie that caught him! And he was CLINGING to her! The position he was in with her holding him wedding style in her arms. . . and the way she said it was all casual. . . he felt so embarrassed and red.

Seriously what was with all these flirting attempts and all?! The way she was holding him. . . He didn't understand any of this! What is he supposed to do?! Why was she just. . .

Man he felt like crying. He seriously did. He was really just so upset with his own weakness and all.

I suck, was what he wanted to say, what he was thinking of himself right now.

Sad thing is, he couldn't say it. His lips were literally quivering too much. CURSE THESE NEW EMOTIONS HE WAS EXPERIENCING AS A TEENAGER FROM ALL THE NEW EXPOSURE TO HORMONES!

"C-c-c-casual?!" he said as he tried to control his voice.

After all the stress of what happened. . . well he finally started to calm down as he just sorta. . . pretty much accepted being held like this. But he felt kinda tired from the emotional stress he just went to. He just slowly leaned back on Mackenzie as she continued to hold him and rested his head on her shoulder. Almost like a little kid would on a mom's shoulder or something similar to that.

". . . Heh. . . sorry again. I'm still new to all of this stuff about meeting new people and all. I still had a fun time though." This is like the 3rd time he's stated this. She pretty much gets the picture poor little Kenshin. He then tried to make a small joke after saying that. "Guess that means I won't get a kiss huh?"

Honestly this was a joke Kenshin would feel too embarrassed to normally attempt, but right now, he was almost too tired to care what she'd think about him for asking such a question. . . or making such a mild attempt at a joke.

Takumi Ryuuhiko
Takumi listened to the two students in front of him as they talked a bit about the Ghost Pokemon. He nodded when they both brought up two key behaviors about most Ghost Pokemon.

"You are both correct about the behavior of Ghost Pokemon," he began in a serious tone of voice. "However the Ghost Pokemon that began the hauntings three years ago did not seem to behave the way they did in hopes of causing a 'prank'. Especially since there are a few students and faculty who are still reported as 'missing' to this day last I recall. Something attracted them to the dorm. Something caused them to act the way they did. Perhaps it was predatory nature. If that was so why didn't they continue and go on to haunt the other dorms if not the entire academy? Something specifically made them only focus on that building. Letting them inhabit a building was fine but that did not mean Gary Oak had to disband a collective body of students as a result of simply losing one building."

He had to mentally resist the urge to scoff at Mark for saying he knew how he felt. None of the other students here even know the real reason why Takumi is so negative about how the whole Lugia Dorm incident was treated. It wasn't Mark's fault though, he knew that, but still. It wasn't from Gary or the Ghost pokemon or from the Academy. . . there was a much more powerful and painful thing that had happened to him in relation to this incident that none of the other students would possibly ever be able to understand.

He quirked an eyebrow at Valorie and seemed to stare at her intently for a moment at the way she had just asked Mark to be careful. The way which she expressed her concern for him. . . there was a level of compassion there that he never sees with the other students. He could somehow feel it. The way Valorie had behaved. . . that was true concern and worry. She did care for Mark, and she seemed to know the exact level of danger these Ghost Pokemon could present. That's what it felt like to Takumi anyways. After all, the look Valorie had was one he rarely got to see in his life. . . or at the very least it was a look he had never felt like he had ever experienced himself. At least. . . those were the suspicions in his head right now.

He kept a calm face when Valorie suggested to try and revive the Lugia Dorm as a club. "I had personally considered it, but I still somewhat tend to reject the idea out of my own desire to have the dorm brought back to the true glory it was once before. Lugia Dorm was such a prestigious dorm back then it literally had its own sense of 'tradition' to it. It would be very hard to find members among the student body to support the idea of an extremely prestigious dorm being revived. Back in the day, an average Lugia would tend to outrank a Suicune in performance."

Takumi stared at her intently when she offered to help him clear it out. He began mentally debating this for a long while before he finally spoke up. "This is normally a much deeper personal matter for me and I would truly desire to clean out the dorm on my own. But as I have not been around to see how the situation has changed in the past three years. . . Perhaps I will accept your help. Your fighting skills alone in pokemon battles are far beyond most Suicunes I've seen. However I must admit. . . I had seen the way you had reacted to that Confagrigus earlier today. This matter is not an easy one. . . Lugias are always hard, if in some cases nearly impossible for most normal students to be a part of just on how committed one must be. The trials will possibly be harder for you as well. As of right now, I do not plan on completely driving away all the Ghost Pokemon haunting the dorm currently as I know I still lack the power to do so on my own. There are 3 objects I plan on retrieving from the Lugia Dorm some time soon in the very near future. Tell me. . . are you honestly willing to face these trials? Do you wish to prove you can become stronger as well?"

In the back of his mind, despite the way she had reacted to that ghost pokemon earlier. . . the way she had offered wasn't one trying to prove themself out of desperation, but something about the way she offered gave him the feeling she was already well aware of what possible dangers lie ahead.

And if she did know, that would make her fear of Ghost Pokemon a rational oen rather than one of paranoia. Still. . . it takes a lot more bravery to face a rational fear than a paranoid fear.

Then another suspicion crossed Takumi's mind. If she didn't want her companion Mark to risk going in there. . . and if she offered to take the risk instead despite her fear. . . was she protecting him?

Maybe I'm thinking too deeply into them, he thought to himself. Still one can only assume and study until the truth is revealed. Heh, since when did I ever start caring about love? Mother and Father never seemed to show much concern for it.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"You dunno? Well okay, that's fine. I'll go ask him myself. Oh... where is he? He was here a second ago?" Gen said as he turned his head around looking for the person. He gave up on finding the man and turned to Quinn. "Weird..... How can ninjas bother with you anyway? And Zemda's pretty strong, carrying you all the way here." said Gen.

" You're big and strong aren't you Zemda? And that little Venonat there is soooooo cute!" said CupCream to Zemda as she hopped on to Zemda's back." I wish I was like you...."

Gen looked at the two."Heh, looks like they get along well, Zemda and CupCream, unlike a certain yellow spider and a Grovyle." said Gen as he stared at Shock's pokeball.
"Jeez, it's not like I did anything. I just shocked 'im down a bit." whined Shock as he sulked for the next ten minutes.

"Muuuu.....Shock has never been good at being nice to strangers, hell he only acts nice to me and my team. Aside that, he couldn't care for the guys." said Gen. He put shock out of his pokeball on top of his Gen's head.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
"Yeah i've never cared for these kind of events either" The boy said. Sam nodded while still hiding his face. He noticed that the boy was observing his face, and then the boy asked,

"Are you okay? You look rather ill... but unusually ill... you want me to get you a bucket?"

"Ummmm, no, I'll be fine, it's best if you leave me alone for a while..." Sam said. He was just... lonely. He wanted to talk to somebody, but at the same time he wanted to be left alone. He didn't want to be stuck in the same place all the time. He looked up, and saw almost everybody dancing happily. He spotted the girl called Genevieve, whom he had battled earlier, dancing with another guy.

"Hm, might as well talk to somebody... get my mind off these things." Sam thought, getting up. He walked over to her, thinking about starting a conversation. He wasn't going to dance with her, he wasn't in the mood. He walked up and said, "Hey, Genevieve... who's this?" He asked, pointing at the person she was dancing with.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Adria

Vaper chuckled and stood in front of Adria as she took a step forward to keep petting Drizzle but ended up tripping and falling forward. Vaper winked at Drizzle and stood to the side making it look like she had nothing to do with her trainer tripping and falling towards Brian.

Sapphire

Sapphire smiled at Slackey "I'm enjoying this very much" she said as they danced. She hadn't thought it was going to be this much fun but she was actually really enjoying it. "I can see why the human's enjoy it"

Genevieve

Genevieve smiled happily as she danced with Maxwell stopping though when Sam came up to talk to her. "Oh Hi Sam. This is Maxwell. My boyfriend" she said blushing a bit glancing at Maxwell. "Maxwell this is Sam he's the first person I battled and met here at the academy"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Wilson

Suddnely, the boy Wilson was trying to talk to rose up from where he sat and started walking. Wilson couldn't resist following him, he had to know what that scent this guy was emitting was. "Swi, nub!"[Bye Jason, I'm sorry but there is something I have to do!] he said looking at Jason with an "please excuse me"-look. Wilson walked behind the boy until he stopped, Wilson peeked his head out to see Maxwell and Geneviève. This was a bit confusing, but whatever. Wilson ran up to Maxwell with a smile on his face.

Slackey

When Sapphire said she enjoyed their dance, Slackey was relieved.
"I can see why the human's enjoy it" Sapphire said,
[Yeah you're right! This is pretty fun.] Slackey laughed a bit as he twirled Sapphire around yet again.

Maxwell

Maxwell saw the boy coming towards them, he seemed to know Geneviève. She presented him as Sam and said that he was the first person she met and battled at the Academy. "Oh, so you've had other guys before me?" Maxwell chuckled inside his head, he looked at Sam, he couldn't help but to think he had seen him before... Whatever. Maxwell extended his hand to him. "Hello Sam," Maxwell said with a smile, "Its nice too meet you. How are you doing?"
"Oh hey there Wilson!" Maxwell said when he saw his Swinub come out from behind Sam, he didn't bother to think about it. All his focus was on Sam currently.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Drizzle chuckled and moved to the side to avoid Adria falling on him. He watched as Bri's eyes widened and he automatically reacted. He took his hands off of the crutchesand moved them up to catch her. He moved his foot back a little bit to brace himself. As she fell into his arms, both of their combined weight was shifted onto Bri's injured leg. He gave a small yelp and went over backwards, accidently pulling Adria with him. He landed flat on his back. His head banged against the carpet and the wind was knocked out of him. Adria landed on top of him. Right now he was too dazed to say anything.

"Heh, that didn't exactly turn out like I expected," Drizzle whispered to Vaper.

"Adria... Are you ok?" Bri finally maganed to say.

Duster

Duster cocked her head and looked at the Quilava next to her. Was he serious? Apparently.

"Well then Quillie, it's nice to meet you. I'm Duster! My trainer is off talking to some girl, so I decided to see if I could find anything to do. But all I found is a whole lot of boredom! Maybe I should go back and bug Drizzle some more... Hm..." Duster said, deep in thought. She shook her head. Drizzle was too busy laughing at Bri and Adria to pay much attention to her. She just wanted someone to talk to. Well, maybe Quillie was nice.

Thyme

"Well, Leena won't stand for that! This guy is a moron. He's too busy trying to recapture what isn't going to happen again. He needs to just move on," Thyme said irritatedly. This guy was a fool. And honestly it was annoying her. She wanted to just go over and tell him to grow up a little bit. But she wouldn't do that. She had promised Brian she would stay out of trouble. She turned to Snype.

"Ok. Let's go find Brian," Thyme said.

Quin

"You'd be surprised how much ninjas can bother you. And yeah, Zemda is pretty strong. She's very strong," Quin said, not even bothered by the teacher disappearing. People always vanished around him. Maybe it was... No, that couldn't be it, could it? Zemda crooned at Cupcream, snapping him out of his thoughts.

[You'll be strong too one day, little one!] Zemda said happily to Cupcream. Logana leapt from Quin's lap and stood in front of Cupcream. She had a large smile on her face.

[You think I'm cute?] Logana said happily.

"Heh, Zemda is a very friendly pokemon. She loves meeting people. And Logana is a sweet heart. But yeah, Arcino is a bit aggrivating. But he means well. He's just over protective, that's all.

"No he isn't. He's battle hungry. There is a difference Quin," Zara corrected. Quin ignored him.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
"Oh Hi Sam. This is Maxwell. My boyfriend" Sam could see her cheeks turn red as she glanced at Maxwell. The boy grinned, and held out a hand. "Hello Sam, Its nice too meet you. How are you doing?" Sam shook his hand, saying, "Hi, Maxwell, nice to meet ya too." Genevieve introduced him, saying, "Maxwell this is Sam he's the first person I battled and met here at the academy"

Huh... wait, if he was the first person she had met in the Academy, that meant that she had met Maxwell barely a few hours ago. A boyfriend? So soon? It just sounded weird. Sam was thinking about this when he snapped out of the daze, and decided to ask Genevieve.

"Sooooo, when did you guys meet?" He was a bit suspicious... To have a boyfriend? So quickly after meeting him? Genevieve was getting a bit too close too soon. Maybe she knew him from before? Whatever their story was, Sam was now really curious.

Last edited:

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason

"Ummmm, no, I'll be fine, it's best if you leave me alone for a while..." the boy brushed him off rather quickly. Jason backedoff into the chair and sat there thinking.

'Depression, i bet' Jason thought.

"Swi, nub!" said Wilson, as he followed the boy with his nose.

'Heh, he's probably following his stomach, just like Elecktrike'.

Jason patted Elecktrike's Poké Ball and then realised that Elecktrike was lost somewhere in the rooms.

'Oh yeah, i forgot i left Elecktrike to find food'

Jason looked across the rooms to see if Elecktrike was to be seen.

The people were dancing away and a tiny sized tuxedo was no-where to be seen under all the legs.

*sigh* 'If he doesn't come back soon than i'll look for him'.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark listened to both Valorie and Takumi's responses to his defense on Ghosts. Valorie was right. Some ghosts pokemon were predatory... but the ghosts inside of the form were hardly predatory as far as he knew. He wasn't sure what Snype had seen in there or how he exactly delt with the situation but seeing as he walked out of the dorm unharmed, the ghosts must have somewhat been tame. Maybe they were just friendly to their own species. That was Mark's best guess. According to Takumi though, the ghosts were more vicious when they took over the Dorm. He thought that something might have caused the behavior. Snype probably knew more about it but it wasn't like Mark could understand him. He turned to Valorie who was showing some concern toward him about going to the Dorm.

"Aw don't worry about it Val! If I can survive a Frillish attack then a couple ghosts won't be trouble. I'll have Snype with me anyways, He can communicate with them." Mark said. He was also pretty surprised when Valorie offered to help them clear out the Dorm of ghosts. Mark wasn't exactly all up for clearing out the building. It didn't seem possible because the ghosts would just come back anyways. They were ghosts after all. Mark would have perfered to work things out peacefully. Snype would do that as well depending on what kind of ghosts they were dealing with. He knew he certainly wouldn't be happy if his new friends were scared off.

"Well, we can use all the help we can get! I don't mind if ya come along Val!" Mark said cheerfully, happy that Val showed so much concern for him.

"Snype is actually friends with quite a few of the ghosts there. I bet he could probably figure out why they decided to take over the dorm in the first place." Mark said. Mark didn't want to mention Leena to him yet. Last time Mark mentioned Bri to somebody, he ended up being the subject to stalking. He was really tempted to tell Takumi that a dorm name was just a name. A Raikou student could probably beat somebody from a higher dorm easily. Mackenzie did it so there was proof right there.

"What three objects are you talking about?" Mark asked. Three objects? Sounded like something from an adventure story.

Snype

Snype listened to what Takumi had mentioned about the Dorm. Handy info for sure. He remembered that Leena had mentioned some kind of sound that made her and all of the other ghosts go rabid. That must have been related in some way. One day he and Mark would have to do some investigating. Takumi had mentioned that the ghosts weren't exactly friendly when they took over the dorm and that some students were noted as "missing". He wondered if the behavior effected ghosts directly. Snype began to wonder if he would be effected by something like that? If he lost all rational thought.

"Heh, if ya ask me the guy is letting his pride get to his head. But yeah. Let's go find Bri. I think I got enough info. Let's go back to having some fun eh? Don't need to interrogate anybody in the middle of a dance. Kehehe" Snype said. He'd let Thyme take the lead this time. Leena would not be happy when she heard about what this guy planned to do with her home and Snype wouldn't stand for it either. He figured Mark understood as well.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
Watching Xavier, Selene felt an instant pang of sympathy for the guy. So he didn't have any kind of social handicap, more a general social ineptity. She, being such a sociable outgoing person herself couldn't imagine having such a difficult time of talking to people...then she remembered her awkward failings in trying to talk to Valorie earlier and she smiled in spite of herself. Perhaps she wasn't the slick social Butterfree that she thought she was.

As Xavier explained about how she made him feel nervous - and how he hadn't understood 'something so simple' - Selene smiled widely. Xavier might not understand, but she suspected that she did. He either had a general incapacity in talking to - to quote Xavier himself - 'very pretty girls' or his feelings for her were beyond those of a friend.

As he asked her to dance, Selene - having been silent until this point - bit her lip slightly with a small frown as she thought. Xavier was a nice boy - she didn't want to build his hopes up. But with everything that had been going on with Valorie and Vince...she already felt as though she were being torn in half. But she felt churlish refusing him and so nodded with a smile, reaching out to him to go into hold.

"I'd enjoy a dance with you Xavier. And don't worry about it...I suppose different people affect us differently than others, it's the natural mix of personalities. There are people we like, and people we don't, I guess that's nature like with Pokemon isn't it. But you're a really nice guy, Xavier, and I enjoy talking to you. I have a Lucario myself, Ri, he was my first ever Pokemon...I love him to bits," she said gently, smiling widely to herself as she thought about her Ri.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier stopped slightly. He hadn't actually expected her to accept his offer... but she had.

"R...R...Really?..... I mmmean... yeah Ok thats cool!" Xavier smiled. Cool? He had said it was cool?! What on Earth was he thinking?

She approached him and reached out to go into hold. Xavier did the same and led out onto the dance floor.

"Oh really? Cool." Xavier said to Sel as she mentioned her own Lucario.

"Mine only really evolved... a little while ago, can't remember exact times. Nobody really noticed..." Xavier blushed.

"But he evolved while he fought the champion Cynthias Garchomp, but you and Valories battle kinda... overshot mine." Xavier smiled slightly.

Xavier examined Sel closely and saw a troubled look in her eyes. She seemed conflicted... Xavier understood immediately and realised that he wasn't really part of the picture for her.

He smiled to himself at that, he didn't expect her to actually have feelings for him anyway.

"So... Sel." Xavier muttered.

"You're much easier to read when you're upset you know... mind telling me, who are the two you can't choose between? I'm obviously not one of them otherwise you wouldn't still fee like that when dancing with me..." Xavier said as he danced.

"You can tell me y'know, or not... all I know is that you'll feel better if you do... I'm not one to tell secrets and I understand more than anyone what it feels like to be confused so you can tell me if you want." Xavier had done it again, forgotten about his own problems, his embarassment and focused on anothers problems.

He could only wait for Selenes answer.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

"What do I have against Selene?" Calnith questioned responding to what Brogan had asked. "I just don't like her. She annoys me to no end and holds herself like she's above me, that warrants destruction in my book," He said answering her question.

Now for the second one. At this point he wanted to destroy everyone, he had enough of this world and all of it's impurities and he was going to be the cleanser of it.

"I want to world!" He exclaimed as he started to laugh maniacally. "I want to rule this planet with an iron fist and cleanse it of the impurity that is fools like Team Rocket, so I want the pokemon leagues gone! I hate those champions and the elite fours," He said still laughing. He was going to have so much fun!

Vincent Xackford Luna

Huh what?! He was getting in trouble?! Were these guys not well aware of what was going on with Calnith?!

"Woah wait wait!" Vince said trying to get himself out of this situation. "First off why isn't Calnith here?! He's the one who's got Team Rocket knocking at his front door. They've probably killed his parents already by now and I was only knocking some sense into the kid after he had said that he didn't cared what happened to his parents," He added. "Sorry for sounding rude sir but this sounds stupid to me," The black and white haired boy said as he crossed his own arms.

"So I don't care if I get banned I'm sorry that I broke rules but that kid was going off the deep end and needed a wake up call I wasn't doing it because I enjoy hitting people, far from it I did it because people like him sometimes only respond to violence so I rather punch him in the face then let his parents die because he didn't want to say anything," He said ending his part of the conversation. Geez what a freaking dance this had turned out to! First he didn't get to dance with Sel. Second Shade tells him that she might not even feel the same way he does and now this! His life really sucked right about now.

Back