• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

"I think I'll start prototyping that game today", he thinks to himself, not fully believing it.

Gabri

m8
Years
I was going to ask the Australian people here if there is Wi-Fi internet in the afterlife, but now I see that there is. Good.

Years

Well, you're in luck. Here where the great Hikari resides we have internet for all of you to enjoy that's apocalypse-free!

And yeah, I'm not dying or feeling odd at all. In your face, doomsayers!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years

actually that's a lie we're all dead. If you look from a satellite, most of the world has literally disappeared and all that's left is an america-shaped wedge.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years

No you're thinking of Adventure Time but it's not perfectly America shaped.
AT_earth2.jpg

Years

Yeah, go look at that forum splash in Other Trivia with the big letters, link to the PPC is there.

Can't wait to see who wins in the supporters and non-supporters categories.

Years

No, I got absolutely nothing.

And I guess the world did not end after all. It was just a new Mayan calendar spawning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back