• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help EV training my BW team, can anyone help?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 18, 2015
I'm not new to EV training, I sorta remember how it works because its been like 3 years since I last played pokemon, so I kinda forgot some things.

The thing is I don't really need help, I need advice, because I was building my competitive team when I stopped playing, and I only ever got to fully train 3 of them. So there's 3 lvl 1 pokemon with egg moves and proper natures in my boxes, but I totally forgot what EV's I was going to put into each and what moveset I would have lol. I know its silly but I need some advice to finish building my team.

I can't stress how important this is because it took me a very long time to get the egg moves and the natures right, so I don't want to mess up. Here's my team so far:

Floatzel lv 100 Jolly (+speed -sp atk), crunch, aqua jet, aqua tail, brick break. ev: 252 atk, 252 spd

Roserade lv 100 Timid (+speed -atk), toxic spikes, giga drain, leaf storm, leech seed. ev: 252 spd, 252 sp atk

Chandelure lv 98 Modest (+sp atk -atk), trick room, heat wave, flamethrower, shadow ball. ev: 252 sp atk, 252 sp def (or def, dont remember)

these are the ones i need help with

Drilbur lv 1 jolly (+speed - sp atk), scratch, mud sport, crush claw, swords dance. no ev's.

Scraggy lv 1 adamant (+atk -sp atk), leer, low kick, drain punch. no ev's.

Axew lv 1 adamant (+atk -sp atk) scratch, iron tail. no ev's.

So I basically need help with their ev's and movesets. Think you can give me a hand?

Back