• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Shey's sprites!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 21, 2019
Just showing some of my edited pokemon as well as some original ones fully sprited by me. They're not for free use tho, they're either requests I got in other sites or pokemon/trainers for my own projects.

Pokemon edits:

Angel_ninetales.png
mightyena.png

Trainer edits:

denis_sprite.png
Noche_front.png

Sprited by me:

birb_eevee.png
dragon_eevee_3.png
thundurus_dragon_melan.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 21, 2019
Were those scratch sprited? Just curious!

The two eevee evolutions, yes. I made them from scratch. The dragon one, however, was done using a non-pixel image of Thundurus as a base. The rest are recolors and edits. :>

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
That blonde girl <3 Tehehehe i'm guessing she's not Korrina, but....*shrug* still good lookin' o///o

I like all the others too. Pretty! :3

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 10, 2018
These are really good!
Quick question though - do you have any tips for somebody who's just learning spriting?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 21, 2019
@LadyJirachu

That blonde "girl" is actually a boy! xD He's a character of mine, I sprited him in case I made my own game.

Spoiler:

@MadnessMan

Thank you. =^^= Well, I don't think I'm good enough to give any advices, but I'd say the best way to start is editing existing sprites. that will get you a good grasp of the tools as well as get you comfortable spriting small things. Later on, when you start making your own sprites, I recommend drawing the concept in full size first, then make it small and trace the lines instead of just pixeling from scratch. That's how I do it at least! :>

Back