• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Random Challenge

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
Years
thanks Raikun, i'll keep Kadabra and Pikachu NFE...Golbat I HAVE to til after E4. Wartortle is a maybe evolve and Psyduck is a definite evolve, lol...but anyways thanks so much :) let's see how this works out

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
thanks Raikun, i'll keep Kadabra and Pikachu NFE...Golbat I HAVE to til after E4. Wartortle is a maybe evolve and Psyduck is a definite evolve, lol...but anyways thanks so much :) let's see how this works out

Hahaha good luck! Have fun! :]

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Update 1

started a new game.

named myself Element(no room for a 0)

named rival A-hole(epic lolz throughout the game guaranteed)

picked bulbasaur as starter and named him bulbapedia.

Lost my battle against A-hole's Charmander(he got a critical hit on me)

trained Bulbapedia

caught a weedle and named it Killer Bee(bad name i know,might change it if i can)

trained both pokemon in viridian forest, evolved Killer Bee all the way to Beedrill

cleared the forest, currently in pewter city

Bulbapedia Lv12

Killer Bee Lv10

ill try not to add so much next update just the important stuff

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
Years
Username: Raikun
Game: Fire Red/Leaf Green, Or Saph./Ruby/Emerald.
Amount of Pokémon:
Pokémon:
Extra Comments: If S/R/E, please something that can learn Dive and Waterfall. If you really feel like adding a legendary.. please only one. <3

Hahaha good luck! Have fun! :]

Again, thank you...here let me do yours...

Game: Emerald
Amount of Pokémon: 6
Pokémon: Sceptile, Vulpix, Azumarill, Gardevoir, Walrein, Dusclops (whoops! almost forgot in order to get Spheal you need surf and stuff)

Have some fun and stuff! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Kima, your Pokés are:

Spr_4h_160.png

Feraligatr

Spr_4p_463.png

Lickilicky

Spr_4p_466.png

Electivire (If you can't hack or trade for Electivire, then use Lanturn)

Spr_4h_038.png

Ninetales

Spr_4h_189.png

Jumpluff

and.....

Spr_4h_197.png

Umbreon!

I'm okay with that team. I can hack that Electivire in latish game. I'm not sure how I'm going to use that Jumpluff but heck, if it's going to be a challenge I might as well try.

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
Years
I'm okay with that team. I can hack that Electivire in latish game. I'm not sure how I'm going to use that Jumpluff but heck, if it's going to be a challenge I might as well try.

If you have any problems with the teammates you can change any of them...I see you like Dragonite ;) so yeah...change any of them you want.

btw Raikun....please change the Psyduck, lol...he's not in Leaf Green...Fire Red exclusive >_>

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Well, can I change that Jumpluff to Dragonite then? I don't have a Fly Pokémon and I think Jumpluff is kinda 'meh'. So a Dragonite would make that team pretty damn awesome in my opinion.
Once I've finished my Crystal playthrough, I'll get started. Scratch that, I'm gonna start asap. xD

Last edited:

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
Years
Well, can I change that Jumpluff to Dragonite then? I don't have a Fly Pokémon and I think Jumpluff is kinda 'meh'. So a Dragonite would make that team pretty damn awesome in my opinion.
Once I've finished my Crystal playthrough, I'll get started. :)

sure! go right ahead :) I just realized that and it would probably be a better team anyway, lol

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Again, thank you...here let me do yours...

Game: Emerald
Amount of Pokémon: 6
Pokémon: Sceptile, Vulpix, Azumarill, Gardevoir, Walrein, Dusclops (whoops! almost forgot in order to get Spheal you need surf and stuff)

Have some fun and stuff! :)

Boss sauce. And aye, My bad, friend. PSYDUCK replaced with... Staryu. There ya go. I'll get right on this :D (After I download a clean Emerald Rom.. heh..heh... ^-^") And I noticed.. No fly pokemon? [Not necessary, just useful! :D It's up to you.]

Raikun said:
Username: diamondmutt1111
Game: Leaf Green
Amount of Pokémon: Wartortle, Golbat, Pikachu, Kadabra, Dragonite, Staryu.
Pokémon: 6
Extra Comments: I can't hack so please give me Pokémon that I can actually get. Oh, and I can't trade either. And NO LEGENDARIES.

EDIT: Evolve them if you feel like it. -- Raikun

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
Years
Boss sauce. And aye, My bad, friend. PSYDUCK replaced with... Staryu. There ya go. I'll get right on this :D (After I download a clean Emerald Rom.. heh..heh... ^-^") And I noticed.. No fly pokemon? [Not necessary, just useful! :D It's up to you.]

whoops...replace Azumarill with Pelipper, and your welcome my friend :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
Username: Iloveanne
Game: Pokemon White
Amount of Pokémon: (Leave blank for the next person to choose for you)
Pokémon: (The person would give you the Pokémon)
Extra Comments I prefer a pokemon that can learn fly and another that can learn surf. thanks!

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Username: Iloveanne
Game: Pokemon White
Amount of Pokémon:
Pokémon:
Extra Comments I prefer a pokemon that can learn fly and another that can learn surf. thanks!

539.gif

Sawk

520.gif

Tranquill

497.gif

Serperior

537.gif

Seismitoad

621.gif

Druddigon

614.gif

Beartic

There you go. :3 If you would like anything changed, that's no problem.

Last edited:

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
Years
You didn't have to c: But thank yee. Saves travel time :D

Your welcome :) Air travel is safe kids :D

Anywho...its time for an...

Update #1 - !​

Synopsis:
- Named myself Micah, Rival named Issac
- Picked Squirtle, nicknamed him Leonardo
- Did the boring beginning game stuff (I actually went ALL the way back to Pallet Town and forgot to get the parcel) >_> *facepalm*
- Nabbed a Pikachu after searching through the Weedles and Caterpies and named her Linda
- Ran through Viridian Forest and beat down Brock at Pewter City's Gym
- Swept Route 3 (and 4 I guess)
- Grabbed a Zubat at Mt. Moon
- Went through part of Mt. Moon
- Saved in Mt. Moon

NOTE TO SELF: Leonardo poisons easily >_<

Team:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
thanks! If possible, can beartic and sawk be replaced? ive just used them for other challenges. thank you!.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
okay, thanks! Starting today.

Using the team:

497.gif

520.gif

(Im guessing it shouldn't evolve)

537.gif

558.gif

579.gif

621.gif

Last edited:

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
Years
Unfortunately my Game Boy Advance SP SOMEHOW crawled under my couch and was crushed...how this happened, I don't know I was asleep. The screen is destroyed. >_> Luckily, Leaf Green was not crushed and is working properly, too bad my Game Boy isn't.

So in other words, this challenge (for me) is on hold.

Back