• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2011
Did I tell you already that I don't do that, you need to offer please??
Sorry if it wasn't you that I told!!

oh im sorry
well i can offer
flawless shiny aerodactly EVed
flawless shiny venasaur EVed
flawless shiny aggron EVed
near flawless shiny gyrados
near flawless shiny metagross
near flawless cofagrigus EVed

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
oh im sorry
well i can offer
flawless shiny aerodactly EVed
flawless shiny venasaur EVed
flawless shiny aggron EVed
near flawless shiny gyrados
near flawless shiny metagross
near flawless cofagrigus EVed
Ok give me a few please, in the middle of a trade ATM!!
I believe you said to use pearl # 2 lvl 100. Just in your POST # 10 free section under box 18 list most legendary. :)

I'll have to check that, I don't have those 2 on that game at all!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I believe you said to use pearl # 2 lvl 100. Just in your POST # 10 free section under box 18 list most legendary. :)
I figured it out, that was from a game that I lost, if it doesn't have a lv beside it, I don't have it any more, sorry!! :(

ok well let me know which pokes you wanted

Ok, I will let you know, but I cannot trade between B/W and what my ev'ed pokes are on??

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hey ~RNC~, I would like any one of the WIN2011 Celebi's (I don't care about which nature).

I don't know what to offer as I have Nothing on your Wants list, The only truly notable things I have that I couldn't find in your Events section are Alamos Darkrai (I don't think mine is Naive, I'll check) and a Gamestp Pichu w/ Volt Tackle.

HoMaGe

The possibilities are endless
Years

I'll have to check that, I don't have those 2 on that game at all!!

ok. If you don't have those 2 maybe I'll try just a common one. Umm a Shedinja Jolly lv20 and Alakazam Serious lv21 both in Box 3 to make things easy. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey ~RNC~, I would like any one of the WIN2011 Celebi's (I don't care about which nature).

I don't know what to offer as I have Nothing on your Wants list, The only truly notable things I have that I couldn't find in your Events section are Alamos Darkrai (I don't think mine is Naive, I'll check) and a Gamestp Pichu w/ Volt Tackle.
Do you need the celebi for the B/W event??
ok. If you don't have those 2 maybe I'll try just a common one. Umm a Shedinja Jolly lv20 and Alakazam Serious lv21 both in Box 3 to make things easy. :)

Ok, I can do that, and you do know that they are not lv100??

HoMaGe

The possibilities are endless
Years
Ok, I can do that, and you do know that they are not lv100??

Yes I do :) I'm trying to fill up my dex and I still got a very long way to go >_< hehe.

I use to play the 1st gen pokemon but haven't played since the 5th one came out. So I'm learning a lot of the new pokes and some interesting ones too XD hehe.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes I do :) I'm trying to fill up my dex and I still got a very long way to go >_< hehe.

I use to play the 1st gen pokemon but haven't played since the 5th one came out. So I'm learning a lot of the new pokes and some interesting ones too XD hehe.
Ok, give me your fc and I'll meet you in there!! :)
Yes, I do, but if the WIN2011 can also be used for the Time Travel Event, then I definitely want it Gen IV, which is all you can trade anyway, so it works out.

Yes, the win2011 can do that too, let me trade with HoMaGe and I can give you one!! :)

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Yes, the win2011 can do that too, let me trade with HoMaGe and I can give you one!! :)

Ok, Thanks a Lot! Wait, you never said which pokemon you wanted? Also, if you don't mind, can the trade wait about an hour, if not, the next possible day I can trade is Monday.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, Thanks a Lot! Wait, you never said which pokemon you wanted? Also, if you don't mind, can the trade wait about an hour, if not, the next possible day I can trade is Monday.
I don't want any thing for it, I like to help!! :) Just give me trash please!!
I'm on white :) my FC: 1592 4332 4862

If you are using B/W I cannot give give them to you unless I transfer them??

Back