• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
Yeah, but they're all named 0000, 000A,000B etcetera and I don't want to spend hours finding out which is the Wild Battle BG xD

Protip: First, rip the midis to the same folder using whichever software you prefer. Now you'll see that there are thousands of music files in there. In your file explorer, order them by 'file size'. All the midis which are approx. 1-2Kb are pointless sounds, the rest are all the actual game music midis. That narrows the list down to about 100 real midis for you to search through for the music you want.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Can someone upload the Mortenkein's Pokémon Resources .rar?
The Megaupload link, when I click on Regular Download, a popup that comes up tries to install a virus (I don't know what type it is) on my comp. So if anyone has the .rar saved on their comp, can you please upload it? Also, I'll look through here for it, if it's already in here.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Does anybody have or know where to find the HG/SS cliff tiles (The ones used on route 47)?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I had a look around, so sorry if I passed them by but, is anyone aware of RMXP sized generation V sprites? I'm looking for them all in RMXP size, but haven't come across a proper set.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
Protip: First, rip the midis to the same folder using whichever software you prefer. Now you'll see that there are thousands of music files in there. In your file explorer, order them by 'file size'. All the midis which are approx. 1-2Kb are pointless sounds, the rest are all the actual game music midis. That narrows the list down to about 100 real midis for you to search through for the music you want.

Uh, no they aren't. If you actually did what I said, then you'd know. The person who ripped the midis like that were retarded. Game Freak actually named them properly. :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
does anyone have any ocean water autotiles for hg/ss. The water thats used in Vermilion?
Thanks

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Does anyone have some pokemon mystery dungeno world tilesets like trees, huts, paths, i got some from Spriters resourse but there aren't any tree or floor tiles!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
VS "Banner Bar"

Does anybody know where I can find a sprite of the "Banner Bar" that goes behind Versus Sprites? Specifically, the one with the jagged line in the background. I've looked all over dA and the Spriter's Resource, but I've found nothing.

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
Does anybody know where I can find a sprite of the "Banner Bar" that goes behind Versus Sprites? Specifically, the one with the jagged line in the background. I've looked all over dA and the Spriter's Resource, but I've found nothing.

If it's the one I think you're talking about, you can find the parts to make it up inside Essentials' resources.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Alternatively, here is what you are looking for.

Back