• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T - Gen 3 Tools

Years
first of all .. we are arabian , so some letters will be Arabic in the Table.ini file [...] i realized there are arabian leters which are the reason why there is error in table file so i replace them [...] and it did work for me ..
I see now where the issue might be exactly coming from, thank you!

hello, awesome tool i really love it but i can read german roms like emerald. can anyone give me a german ini file (just copy or something?) i dont need a tranlation bt i want use this program on my german rom hack :D
hope u can answer me soon.
Sorry, I cannot help you with that. Just search in german forums I am sure you can find them!

thanks so much, now i have brought balance to the world
lol? Anyway, you're welcome!

Years
Hello! I'm loving this tool! But i don't know how to change the sprites with this one... Could you add a way to import a-sprites sheets? That would be awesome!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2022
Incredible tool, thanks so much.

Question though;

How do I add more moves to a Pokemon? e.g. Caterpie has 2 moves, but how can I add more?

Thanks

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019
My laptop is japanese and I seem to be getting the table.ini error, and I have the table.ini file. I opened it with the regular notepad, and had:
01=タ , (This is a japanese symbol) List goes on with japanese symbols. I don't know if this is supposed to be japanese symbols, which I'm pretty sure they aren't supposed to be. Any help?

Years
Where is fairy type? I'm not seeing it in the pokemon editor
Fairy type doesn't exist in the original ROMs, you will need to add it in the Customisation folder. I'm too lazy to shpw you the exact steps to follow, tho.

Hello! I'm loving this tool! But i don't know how to change the sprites with this one... Could you add a way to import a-sprites sheets? That would be awesome!
There is no sprites editor in G3T.

Incredible tool, thanks so much.

Question though;

How do I add more moves to a Pokemon? e.g. Caterpie has 2 moves, but how can I add more?

Thanks
There is a button that allows repointjng Moves Learnset data, it gives you the possibility to extend the moves learnset.

My laptop is japanese and I seem to be getting the table.ini error, and I have the table.ini file. I opened it with the regular notepad, and had:
01=タ , (This is a japanese symbol) List goes on with japanese symbols. I don't know if this is supposed to be japanese symbols, which I'm pretty sure they aren't supposed to be. Any help?
Follow this solution.

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
Hello Kurapika

first off
Read that you wont be working on this tool due to various stuff, seeing how your tool is great in so many way's ill be waiting hopefully that one day you might continue, trough i can fully understand if it never comes

second off
I found that for some reason the tool is opened with a smaller window, preventing me from accessing various functions and i cant find how to change the size of the screen
do you know by any chance how to fix this?

Years
Hello Kurapika

first off
Read that you wont be working on this tool due to various stuff, seeing how your tool is great in so many way's ill be waiting hopefully that one day you might continue, trough i can fully understand if it never comes

second off
I found that for some reason the tool is opened with a smaller window, preventing me from accessing various functions and i cant find how to change the size of the screen
do you know by any chance how to fix this?
I hope the same, truthfully!
Can you show me a screenshot? Probably I can't give you any fix.

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
i have to admit , the issue is an old one from a few months ago and it feels a bit bigger now but at the same time i can see the issue remains (last time I could not even repoint movepools to get bigger movesets for pokemon)

Attachments

• Naamloos.png
    Naamloos.png
    90 KB · Views: 37

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
seeing you replied to the android today and not here i guess you dont know or cant do anything?
can you at least state if i am missing much functions or would it mostly be cosmetic this time?
and by any chance if i get a bigger issue again, how i could alter the sze myself (as simple pulling on the edges wont help XD)

just some info like that would be fine XD

Years
i have a error in all options (except Anti-Exploud) all gives me a error that says "this .ini file for this rom is missing these data" i tried with other roms,but all gives me that error,what i do
(sorry for my bad english,i don't speak english)

Years
seeing you replied to the android today and not here i guess you dont know or cant do anything?
can you at least state if i am missing much functions or would it mostly be cosmetic this time?
and by any chance if i get a bigger issue again, how i could alter the sze myself (as simple pulling on the edges wont help XD)

just some info like that would be fine XD
I was connected from my work office I couldn't load the picture, and I forgot to check it later. Sorry!
You are not missing anything, just a couple of millimiters that are cut off. Whoops!

i have a error in all options (except Anti-Exploud) all gives me a error that says "this .ini file for this rom is missing these data" i tried with other roms,but all gives me that error,what i do
(sorry for my bad english,i don't speak english)
Probably you are trying to open fixed versions of the ROMs. For exemple: Fire Red version 1.0 is supported by G3T (for PC) while Fire Red version 1.1 is not.

Last edited:
Years
I was connected from my work office I couldn't load the picture, and I forgot to check it later. Sorry!
You are not missing anything, just a couple of millimiters that are cut off. Whoops!

Probably you are trying to open fixed versions of the ROMs. For exemple: Fire Red version 1.0 is supported by G3T (for PC) while Fire Red version 1.1 is not.

oh ok,thanks for answer :D

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years

Oeps guess I rushed to a conclusion myself XD
sorry for that

good to know, then ill likely do more with g3t then anything before
already felt your system being one of the most stable ones, but with gamer2020 even stopping his support on pge (as he thinks everyone should go to pokeemerald (even trough it is only for emerald hacking unless you know how to decompile FR and take the time to completely remake FR from scratch (which i wont be doing)) and g3hs being pretty much dead
yours just bcame the king XD

if you ever get to continue on the pc version, you could take a look at PGE for missing features to add XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2019
Hello Kurapika,

I've edited a firered rom. Just the pokemons for stats, add some evolutions and link them to the "??????????" free space, and the trainers to improve the difficult of the game. But now once I start the game, I can't move in the first map when the character appears in it's room. The pj can't move left nor up, like it was in front of a wall all the time. I already check the movements permissions of the map with AMAP and it's all ok. Do you know what could possibly be the reason of that? The original rom work perfectly.

Last edited:
Back