• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh boy, that is awesome. I hope they got something for you. You definitely need it. I am suprised they still got your info too.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh man! That is terrible! They should had something available. You were working with them for the time being. What is going on with these people?! Start hiring! Grr...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hmmm, you might end up with something. This is a good sign. Right now they don't have anything but since you have a good record with them, they probably find something for you.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Sorry about that. I did get your PM. Hopefully by Wednesday I will have everything ready. I am just hoping I had it set it up like I had it. I hope I won't mess up.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Okay, I am going for it...wish me luck. Let me know if you received it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yes! I did it! Well I am so glad you got it. Now you will be able to take care of that debt.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I bet you do. I bet you can't wait til you get Heart Gold or Soul Silver. I am going to stick to Diamond. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Why will it take you awhile to learn the new goodies? Did they add a lot more stuff that we didn't know about? Hmmm...well that is great. It will make the game a lot more fun.

Years
Well, the learning curve didn't take very long, since it's a Pokemon game. But I had to rethink my Pokemon team A LOT since the choices of Pokemon are different.

You have to be a rocket scientist to come up with a dominating team!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Ah I see what you are saying. Unfortunately for me, I am not a rocket scientist. XD I can't make a great team if my life depended on it. You can, since you are the best.

Back