• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Crimson Skies (AUGUST 2016 DEMO 2.0, 30 HOURS LONG AND 7 GYMS)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Link to the patch seems to be broken.

Also I'd really appreciate if you can upload more mirrors :)

lollipop00

#Whatislife
Years
  • Age 25
  • TX
  • Seen Sep 2, 2016
Hi, so far I am loving your game! The thing I have a problem with is the patch as of this time it is not there anymore, but the patch has not been working for me when I downloaded it before. The fairy type is still not on the attack and for some reason I cannot use firestones. Every time I try to use one it either gives me the option to "give" or "toss" not use. I also tried to do it from the pokemon list where you can use a item like that too but it says that the pokemon (who I am using it on) cannot evolve with the firestone even though it is a eevee. All the other stones though work just fine :/ Any help with the patch or firestone will be appreciated!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
*currently playing the game without the patch*

Is there any EV/IV checker atm? If none, I hope you can implement that feature some time in future.

EDIT :
Whoops, didn't read page 3.

The graphics are definitely one of the good point of this game. I'm liking it so far xD

EDIT 2 :
As someone has said before, the first gym is quite.. challenging, if you're underleveled.
Thankfully there's Onix in the nearby cave :)

EDIT 3 :
- The 'Teleport' move teleports you back to your home, regardless the last healing spot that you used.
It suppose to take you back to the last Pokemon Center / healing spot that you used.

- There's an error pop out when using Charge Beam under the effects of Light Screen. (The pokemon I'm using is Espurr when this error occured)
I didn't managed to screenshot the error but it doesn't crash the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2021
do certain mega stones not work. My houndoominte doesn't work when most of my pokemon that can mega evolve hold the mega stones and can mega evolve as well. in fact all of my pokemon that hold the stones have the z option to mega evolve except for houndoom. is Houndoominite bugged.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 11, 2019
im sure someone said this already but the introduction to this game can really be improved. it looks like you have all the essentials in place, graphics, mapping, pokemon, battle layouts, etc. which is nice and all, but the dialogue needs to be enhanced. the standards for that was lower than an actual pokemon game, it was pretty cringeworthy to follow and most of the ai's comments didn't make sense in a practical scenario. one of the determining factors that i think separates a good and a great pokemon game is how the story will unfold. if you just focus on the mechanical technicalities, you're not really doing the game justice in terms of developing an enjoyable plot. humor and personality also plays an important role in that regard. as for the mapping, some of the rooms seem really compact and is not representative of the size of the building from the outside as it is on the inside. way too much potted plants and not enough furniture for example. also, (correct me if i'm wrong), why is professor oak introducing us to the game when there is a different professor in this region? im assuming you just used the standard fire red leaf green intro, but that comes off as some huge oversight on your part. presentation is everything and i was pretty disappointed with how it started out. i'll update you on more criticism if need be, just my two cents.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
I have been very busy lately, so progress has been slow. However, sometime within the next month I will have an update for you and fix all download links.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 5, 2023
Is sylveon in the game, if yes then how can i get one?

Also is there a location giude for the current pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Hey I'm in love with this game. Can I suggest you changing the shiny rate encounter to be the same as gen 6? Give me your opinion about this, because even if we finish all the 6 gyms and reach the end of the demo, we could shiny hunt to have something to do. At least that's something I would gladly do!
Congratulations so far, hope you can reply this. Good luck!

Florio

Years
Is sylveon in the game, if yes then how can i get one?

Also is there a location giude for the current pokemon.

Sylveon is not available yet unfortunately. And there is no location guide yet, but I will have one up eventually. You can always use the Pokedex for checking locations.

Hey I'm in love with this game. Can I suggest you changing the shiny rate encounter to be the same as gen 6? Give me your opinion about this, because even if we finish all the 6 gyms and reach the end of the demo, we could shiny hunt to have something to do. At least that's something I would gladly do!
Congratulations so far, hope you can reply this. Good luck!

If you want to shiny hunt, I suggest hunting Eggs in the Hidden Grotto. The chance of finding a Shiny in an egg is 1/512. Much better than wild encounters.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
Hello, I am liking this game quite well but I am kind of disappointed at the lack of multiple save files . But overall I am enjoying the animations and the story except that the shadow of the main character is quite iffy because it spins when you begin to run . The patch link is also broken . I also need to find some Fighting type Pokemon (I am currently in Treesap City. Do you know where I can find them nearest?

But I am looking forward to the improvements.!

Last edited:

Florio

Years
Hello, I am liking this game quite well but I am kind of disappointed at the lack of multiple save files . But overall I am enjoying the animations and the story except that the shadow of the main character is quite iffy because it spins when you begin to run . The patch link is also broken . I also need to find some Fighting type Pokemon. Do you know where I can find them?

But I am looking forward to the improvements.!

Multiple save files might be added in a later version. Yes, the overworlds do need to be updated a bit. I just updated the link for the patch. The earliest Fighting-type Pokemon you can get are Mankey and Tyrouge on Route 3, and Croagunk on Route 4.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Another thing that I noticed;
Spoiler:
It's not that important but might as well right lol. And thank you for answering me! I will do that :) but lowering the shiny encounter in the wild would be nice. And I was looking into the game folder and there was no "shiny symbol" (star) or sparkles images. So when I encounter a Pokemon I have to be careful and see if it's shiny or not by its colour palette in the game, for now.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
Multiple save files might be added in a later version. Yes, the overworlds do need to be updated a bit. I just updated the link for the patch. The earliest Fighting-type Pokemon you can get are Mankey and Tyrouge on Route 3, and Croagunk on Route 4.

Thank you. I caught a Mankey at Lv 14 ( I named him Saitama for the lols cause he is bald and strong {XD} ) just right for the Aerial Mine because my heavy Fire/Flying team got wrecked by Geodude and Onix. My team is now:

Mankey (Saitama) Lv 14
Quilava ( Blaze) Lv 18
Flaafy Lv 21
Fletchinder Lv 18 ( I will let you know if he evolves thus confirming that your patch works.)
Buizel Lv 14
Yanma Lv 7 ( Too lazy to train him but he could be an alternative for Buizel against Ground Type or I get a better Water Type.)

One other thing that could be improved are the move animations. A lot of the moves completely lack them. Were they dropped because you are using 6 Gen models ? Also is there an Exp Share in this game , if it is how does it function in this game? I would also like to ask at what point does this demo ends so that I know what is my adequate save spot.

Last edited:

Florio

Years
Thank you. I caught a Mankey at Lv 14 ( I named him Saitama for the lols cause he is bald and strong {XD} ) just right for the Aerial Mine because my heavy Fire/Flying team got wrecked by Geodude and Onix. My team is now:

Mankey (Saitama) Lv 14
Quilava ( Blaze) Lv 18
Flaafy Lv 21
Fletchinder Lv 18 ( I will let you know if he evolves thus confirming that your patch works.)
Buizel Lv 14
Yanma Lv 7 ( Too lazy to train him but he could be an alternative for Buizel against Ground Type or I get a better Water Type.)

One other thing that could be improved are the move animations. A lot of the moves completely lack them. Were they dropped because you are using 6 Gen models ? Also is there an Exp Share in this game , if it is how does it function in this game? I would also like to ask at what point does this demo ends so that I know what is my adequate save spot.

Many move animations still need to be done. I am only using the base animations. EXP Share is in the game in KingRidge City, and works like the old one. You give to a Pokemon to hold and they get half the EXP. The demo ends after the 6th Gym.

Back