• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Nobelium Official Thread [Download Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
QUESTION: The changelog talks about pokemon that evolve by trading now evolving by levelup, did you mean to say Slowpoke evolves into slowKING at 37? If so, if I recall slowpoke evolves into slowbro at 37 by default, so it seems you made a goof on what to do with the slowpoke line. Personally I think using a water stone is a good alternative for Slowpoke to become Slowking if it helps.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hello Joker,
before my download finishes, I'd like to know how difficult is this game compared to other fanmade? just so I can decide to either use a derp line-up or a serious one
I would say the difficulty is above average. There's a reasonable level curve but some particular trainers are challenging. I say get yourself a serious line-up but don't expect to do hours of grinding on end.
It appears that I have not. Thanks, that solves my 'issue!'
I'm glad it worked out!
QUESTION: The changelog talks about pokemon that evolve by trading now evolving by levelup, did you mean to say Slowpoke evolves into slowKING at 37? If so, if I recall slowpoke evolves into slowbro at 37 by default, so it seems you made a goof on what to do with the slowpoke line. Personally I think using a water stone is a good alternative for Slowpoke to become Slowking if it helps.
Thanks, I will look into it.

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
Years
I have to say, I didn't expect to survive the Elite Four being somewhat underleveled but by the grace of luck I did.

I have to say, this has been one of the more fun fan games I've played in a while. It didn't make me feel aggravated playing all the way through. If you decide to make anymore, I'll be sure to check them out.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I have to say, I didn't expect to survive the Elite Four being somewhat underleveled but by the grace of luck I did.

I have to say, this has been one of the more fun fan games I've played in a while. It didn't make me feel aggravated playing all the way through. If you decide to make anymore, I'll be sure to check them out.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
Years
Since I'm running around in the post game stuff now. There's a glitch when you battle Ben in his business office with the elevator not allowing you go back down, making you stuck unless you lose the battle. The Pokemon World Tournament also caused a few of my mons to be stuck at 50 that were higher after winning the current round. As well, I don't think the nurse at the Pokemon League HQ is working in 1.6. Just want to give ahead's up.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Since I'm running around in the post game stuff now. There's a glitch when you battle Ben in his business office with the elevator not allowing you go back down, making you stuck unless you lose the battle. The Pokemon World Tournament also caused a few of my mons to be stuck at 50 that were higher after winning the current round. As well, I don't think the nurse at the Pokemon League HQ is working in 1.6. Just want to give ahead's up.
Thank you, I'll investigate and fix all you mentioned.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
All of your issues have been addressed. They will be in the next update which I plan on releasing sometime next week. None of your issues are game-breaking (other than the PWT one, but even that one isn't terrible) which is why I'm going to wait for a little bit. Thank you for reporting and playing :)

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hi, JokerBen, mi name is Zeo,
Please, i want to translate your game "Pok?mon Nobelium" into Spanish.
Can you give me your permission?
I do give you permission, however I have no idea how I would allow you to do this. I can send you the entire project file if you'd like?

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
So I don't know if this has been reported(or even fixable by the mod creator) but I've noticed a very annoying glitch with the Pokemon in the PC :

http : //imgur. com/ OZ1tQFv

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
So I don't know if this has been reported(or even fixable by the mod creator) but I've noticed a very annoying glitch with the Pokemon in the PC :

http : //imgur. com/ OZ1tQFv

Yeah, at this time it is not fixable. The script for PC doesn't recognize the fact that I've added Fairy as a type. The graphic with the type names needed to be updated for virtually everything else.

Sun25

~Sweet and Kind~
Years
I'm going to be honest with you and I don't mean to critic your game since I want only give feedback, althrough I have only played little bit of the game.

I really enjoy Pokemon Nobelium very much but the are things I miss in the game.
Like Hero/Heroine throw the Pokeball and in Pokemon Nobelium the Hero/Heroine don't do that and when it comes to wild Pokemon I only meet one wild Pokemon in start of the game and that it's Sparow, I don't dislike that or anything but I want to meet other wild Pokemon as well and trainer in game have same type Pokemon that it's okay but I would like them have different Pokemon.
Beside of that I really enjoy the game:-)

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I'm going to be honest with you and I don't mean to critic your game since I want only give feedback, althrough I have only played little bit of the game.

I really enjoy Pokemon Nobelium very much but the are things I miss in the game.
Like Hero/Heroine throw the Pokeball and in Pokemon Nobelium the Hero/Heroine don't do that and when it comes to wild Pokemon I only meet one wild Pokemon in start of the game and that it's Sparow, I don't dislike that or anything but I want to meet other wild Pokemon as well and trainer in game have same type Pokemon that it's okay but I would like them have different Pokemon.
Beside of that I really enjoy the game:-)
Glad to hear you enjoy it!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 18, 2018
Provided that you've beaten the Gym Leader in Sawmill and spoken to Amanda (psychic Gym Leader) right after, you should do the following:
Spoiler:

I'm sorry for taking your time but I went to Sawmill first and after beating the Gym Leader there Amanda didn't give me the HM Fly (neither did she appear, in fact), so I went to Harlan and defeated their Gym Leader after reading your guide, but I'm still stuck withouth Fly and the Hiker keeps blocking the path.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I'm sorry for taking your time but I went to Sawmill first and after beating the Gym Leader there Amanda didn't give me the HM Fly (neither did she appear, in fact), so I went to Harlan and defeated their Gym Leader after reading your guide, but I'm still stuck withouth Fly and the Hiker keeps blocking the path.
Hmmmm, that should've been fixed in the latest update. I'll look into it and I'll also make sure you get your fly. I'll PM you soon with a solution.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hmmmm, that should've been fixed in the latest update. I'll look into it and I'll also make sure you get your fly. I'll PM you soon with a solution.
Alright, rather than send a PM, I'm just going to post it here. First, download and apply this update: http://www.mediafire.com/file/25bx2c60u4kxkdc/Audio.zip.

Next, the following is the intended game play order:
  • Defeat Harlan Gym
  • Defeat Sawmill Gym
  • Amanda speaks to you immediately following Sawmill Gym victory and give you the HM Fly
  • You follow Amanda to Carson Meadows for a side-mission
  • Once side-mission is complete, you continue on the route beyond Sawmill

However, I know that has not happened in some cases for a reason I am still investigating. So, if you have done things in order (list above) and Amanda has not spoken to you outside the Sawmill Gym following your victory, go inside the house in the lower-right of Sawmill. Inside, you should find a female tennis player in a kitchen. She will make a comment about cooking for her team, then give you the HM Fly. After that, you proceed to Carson Meadows for the mission that Amanda has for you.

However, this may not happen. I'll explain it the best I can. When you defeated Harlan's Gym, switch "a" turns on. The door to Sawmill's Gym is locked until switch "a" turns on. Defeating Sawmill's Gym turns switch "b" on. The event in which Amanda speaks to the player is triggered when the player is outside Sawmill's Gym and when switch "b" is on. Switch "c" is turned on when the conversation with Amanda is over.

The way that the tennis player's event works is like this. It only occurs if switches "b" and "a" are on and switch "c" is not. Upon receiving fly from the tennis player, switch "c" will turn on, making it seem like you talked to Amanda.

I hoped this helped. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
I hope I haven't missed it being posted somewhere already, but when looking up pokémon on some pokédex website, what generation should we look at?

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I hope I haven't missed it being posted somewhere already, but when looking up pokémon on some pokédex website, what generation should we look at?
Refer to Generation 6 for all Pokémon. However, there has been a change regarding evolutions by trade. I've removed it completely and made evolutions possible by level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back