• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2005
MysticTrunks said:
But this guy ^ called her babs?
Babs is like a slang word (kind of degrading in my opinion) used for a pretty woman/girl in like the Early 1900's...ya know like Doll Face or Sweetheart..that kinda thing, but if I was a girl I would take it offensively, but that is just me.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Can I join? Whitney (I don't know how to make the heart thingies) seems to be really sweet and I have to say her post count is admirable for someone who's only been a member for 3 days.

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
Years
Wow,a lot happened while I was sleeping! ^^ Well anyone that asked to join,YES,of course you can join!Thanks! ^0^ So what all happened while I was gone?Oh no my name isn't Babs(Or however it's spelled) he said he just calls everyone that. ^^ Oh and hey Cybex Mewtwo!You made my 4th page!Yay,thanks! ^^

Back