• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Advertising rules?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Hello all, just one quick question,
as I have not seen any information posted about this in any of the threads I have checked out thus far...

I basically just want to know what the rules are on advertising my own Pokemon RPG message board? Am I allowed to put a link in my signature? Or is there a specific forum where I can post all about my board, what it is about, etc. ?

I need to know because I have worked very hard on the RPG and I am in desperate need of both regular AND staff members... I don't want all of my hard work to go to waste, and as of right now, the board has been collecting dust for the past few months, as I haven't had a platform to get its name out there. This board seems to be the perfect place, as there are seemingly a large number of Pokemon themed roleplayers around here. Anyway, if someone can get back to me about this when they can, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Don't know if you already got your answer, but...

You can advertise your other forum in your signature. We don't have a place for members to post their forums with the intention of advertising them. Also, just to mention it, you can't send a link to your forum to other members through PM or VM and ask them to join your forum.

Just link to it in your signature, and hope that people check it out just by seeing it there.

Back