• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm very tempted by a Justified Growlithe w/ Close Combat.

Nature: Jolly

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 if possible, if not, no worries.

Nickname: Noah if female, Blitz if male - I'm cool either way.

IGN and FC: Carrie; 1934-1011-3898

Time zone: GMT. Times vary depending on my university schedule, but I'm usually available after 20:00 GMT. Just shoot me a PM or whatever and I'll make time.

Contact method: PM or quote is fine.

Thanks!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I need a Totodile and Mudkip, I don't haven anything special to trade you though :P I currently have a box full of feebas and mareep.
I bred up a Totodile and a Mudkip for ya. As I said in the OP, I don't really need anything in return, so send me whatever junk you have. I've already added you to my friends list. You can see my info in this post's postbit, so add me and we can get to the trading.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Is it ok if I could get these with any 4 or 5 IVs?
Drilbur with Mold Breaker, Crawdaunt with Adaptability and Aqua Jet, Starly with Reckless and Double-Edge,and Aron with Stealth Rock.
FC: 4613-7458-2031
IGN: Vince
Time zone: CDT. Mostly at night since I'm not busy then.
Contact method: Pm or Qoute

Years
If you have access to a Dragon Safari with Shelgon with it, I'd be very grateful if you could catch a female one with a Dive Ball. Nickname, moves, IV spreads can be anything, I don't mind.

IGN: Hazjuro
FC: 3626-0190-4128

I'm from GMT +8, just reply back with your preferred times and I'll try and make it.
Also my preferred communication methods are PMs or you can just quote this post.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Adamant Dratini with HA
IV's 31 in Attack, speed and HP
FC: 0275 - 8985 - 5713
IGN: Javier
Time zone: AST UTC-4 I don't sleep(i'm batman)
Contact method: Pm or qoute

And if its not much trouble, a HA Gligar just a random one.. Thanks!
I don't remember if I PM'd you about this or not, but your Dratini and Gligar are ready for pickup.

I'm very tempted by a Justified Growlithe w/ Close Combat.

Nature: Jolly

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 if possible, if not, no worries.

Nickname: Noah if female, Blitz if male - I'm cool either way.

IGN and FC: Carrie; 1934-1011-3898

Time zone: GMT. Times vary depending on my university schedule, but I'm usually available after 20:00 GMT. Just shoot me a PM or whatever and I'll make time.

Contact method: PM or quote is fine.

Thanks!
I bred two males up for you with everything you asked, but the IVs spreads are 31/31/31/31/x/31 and x/31/31/31/31/31 (RNG just didn't wanna pop out one with that IV spread for some reason), are either of these ok?

If you have access to a Dragon Safari with Shelgon with it, I'd be very grateful if you could catch a female one with a Dive Ball. Nickname, moves, IV spreads can be anything, I don't mind.

IGN: Hazjuro
FC: 3626-0190-4128

I'm from GMT +8, just reply back with your preferred times and I'll try and make it.
Also my preferred communication methods are PMs or you can just quote this post.

Thanks,
I have an assload of Friend Safaris, and so I have a Dragon one with Shelgon in it. I caught a female one in a Dive Ball like you requested, so that's good to go.

Hey do you have access to the HAs on all sinnoh starters or only on Chimchar?

I want a Chimchar with HA.Dont care about moves,ivs.
Chimchar is the only Sinnoh starter whose HA I have access to. Bred you a Chimchar with Iron Fist.

My time zone is UMT -5, aka US Eastern Standard Time. My Friend Code and in-game name are in the postbit, so make sure to add me. I've already added all of you. Drop a post or message when you're ready to trade. I'm available after 3pm my time everyday for trade.

Years
I bred two males up for you with everything you asked, but the IVs spreads are 31/31/31/31/x/31 and x/31/31/31/31/31 (RNG just didn't wanna pop out one with that IV spread for some reason), are either of these ok?

One of those two is perfectly fine. I'll take the second one, I think. I can pick him up in a few minutes if that works for you?

Years
I don't remember if I PM'd you about this or not, but your Dratini and Gligar are ready for pickup.

I have an assload of Friend Safaris, and so I have a Dragon one with Shelgon in it. I caught a female one in a Dive Ball like you requested, so that's good to go.

Chimchar is the only Sinnoh starter whose HA I have access to. Bred you a Chimchar with Iron Fist.

My time zone is UMT -5, aka US Eastern Standard Time. My Friend Code and in-game name are in the postbit, so make sure to add me. I've already added all of you. Drop a post or message when you're ready to trade. I'm available after 3pm my time everyday for trade.

I'm ready to pick up the Shelgon. It's 6:30am where I am atm, and it says you were last online about 42minutes ago. I already added you and if you can't make it anytime soon I'll come online in about 22 hours when it'll be past 3pm where you're from. My name in Pokemon Y is Haxxeren and that's where I'll be on in. Thanks a bunch!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm ready to pick up the Shelgon. It's 6:30am where I am atm, and it says you were last online about 42minutes ago. I already added you and if you can't make it anytime soon I'll come online in about 22 hours when it'll be past 3pm where you're from. My name in Pokemon Y is Haxxeren and that's where I'll be on in. Thanks a bunch!
I'll be getting back online now.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years

Thank you!I will be online then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back