• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

水 土 火 气 • Avatar: The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

水 土 火 气

Avatar: The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra Fan Club

[alink id="atlalokrules"]Rules[/alink id] • [alink id="atlaloksign"]Sign Ups[/alink id] • [alink id="atlalokbenders"]Benders[/alink id]

Welcome to the Avatar: The Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra Fan Club! For those who don't know, ATLA and LOK are wonderful products of Nickelodeon, created and produced by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko.

ATLA follows the story of a boy named Aang, who is the Avatar, which is someone who can wield and control the 4 elements, Water, Earth, Fire, and Air, who was trapped inside an iceberg. Two teenagers from the Southern Water Tribe, Katara, who is a Waterbender, and Sokka, free Aang from the iceberg. Watch them as they travel around the world, bringing back justice and freedom, fight bad guys, tag along friends, and get followed by Zuko, a firebender who is bent on capturing Aang.

LOK happens 70 years after ATLA. It follows the story of Korra, the successor of Aang, and watch her and her friends, Bolin, Mako, and Asami, fight to restore balance to the world, bring forth change, and find peace amongst all.

[a id]atlalokrules[/a id]Rules

• Follow the PokeCommunity Rules and the Fan Clubs & Groups Rules.
  • No bashing of characters.
  • Discussion of current and future episodes should be put in spoilers.
  • Have fun!

[a id]atlaloksign[/a id]Sign Up

Name: Your PC Username.
Element: Your favored element.
Favorite Character: Either from ATLA or LOK.
Favorite Episode: Again, either from ATLA or LOK.

[a id]atlalokbenders[/a id]Benders

水 Waterbenders 水

Leijon

土 Earthbenders 土

Venitardus
Chalifoux
Sheep

火 Firebenders 火

Dawn Defect
hughes
Roaming Murkrow
Jude Mathis
Autumn Reverie

气 Airbenders 气

elnoor
Flushed

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Name: Dawn Defect
Element: Fire
Favorite Character: Sokka and Toph
Favorite Episode: Tales of Ba Sing Se

Years
Name: Hughes
Favorite Character: Zuko
Favorite Episode: From ATLA, I'd choose "Zuko Alone." From Korra, either "The Ultimatum" or "A New Spiritual Age."

How about that ending of Book 3? I still can't get over it. ;( (Hopefully that's not too spoiler-y)

Years
Name: Roaming Murkrow
Favorite Character: Zuko from ATLA
Favorite Episode: Hmm pretty hard choice. I really like The Library, Avatar and the Firelord and The Boiling Rock 2 parter

Salzorrah

Years
Okay added everyone!

To start off the club, we will have two topics! One is general, and the other one will be the recent episode discussion!

Why do you love ATLA and/or LOK?

and like hughes said, What did you think about "Enter the Void" and "Venom of the Red Lotus"?

The second topic should be in spoilers just for those who haven't watched the Book 3 Finale yet.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
It's funny, I remember watching the first 2 episodes when they first aired on Nickelodeon. I watched the premiere and then the encore and I remember my dad asking me why I kept watching Zuko get hit in the head with a boomerang lol.

Around the time when they first recruited Toph into the crew is when I dropped Avatar. Then after I finished high school I was like, hey I should try rewatching Avatar from beginning to end. After finishing the show, I fell in love. The fights were quick but really cinematic, the music was good, the characters were great. I love all of the choreography they put into each character's fighting style. Then after finishing Avatar, Korra already finished its first season so I picked that up and caught up ever since.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
No one chose air or earth. That's surprising.

Name: Venitardus
Element: Earth
Favorite Character: Toph. She was the best character.
Favorite Episode: Hard to say. I'd say the wan episodes are my favorite.

Years
I didn't actually start watching ATLA until after I had seen the first three episodes of Korra. I had heard a lot of good things about the show, and since I was entranced by Korra, I wanted to know more about the universe before the series got deeper into its plot. I marathoned all 61 episodes in 4 days (this is while I was a full-time college student and working part-time). It's hard to pinpoint just one reason to love these shows, but I think if I had to say that they created a world that feels wholly like ours and yet is completely different. The characters are beyond the normal tropes you see in shows targeted for similar age groups (and even most adults shows). I could ramble forever about how great these shows are, but I'll keep it to this for now.

As for the Korra Book 3 finale:
Spoiler:

Years
Name: elnoor
Element:
Air
Favorite Character:
older Aang
Favorite Episode: agree with Venitardus original Avatar is epic it was amazing to see how it all began.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salzorrah

Years
Welcome guys! I'll be adding you momentarily ^^

Anyways about the Season 3 finale:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Spoiler:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Book 3 ending.

Spoiler:

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Name: Jude Mathis
Favorite Character: Zuko, Sokka | Mako, Korra
Narrowing it down, probably Zuko and Mako. -w-
Favorite Episode: I'm really diggin' Vemon of the Red Lotus right now. *^*

yes hello uvu

Spoiler:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Name: Flushed
Element: Air
Favorite Character: Iroh
Favorite Episode: Cave of Two Lovers (idk, I like the whole Secret Tunnel song)

Spoiler:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Name: Chalifoux
Element: Earth, what with so many variations that neglect the actual earthbending :P
Favorite Character: Tough one, but I guess I'll go with Varrick and Zhu Li, Bolin being a close third to them ~
Favorite Episode: Beginnings (2) from LoK, and The Ember Island Players from ATLA

I actually watched the season finale without having watched book three altogether, soo yeah I did spoil myself quite badly, but hey, latin american Nickelodeon had already uploaded some of the mid-season LoK episodes before the book even started (which I watched before they were taken down) so I can't really say much on the matter :P

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Name: Autumn Reverie

Element: Fire.

Favorite Character: Mako & Zuko.

Favorite Episode: Venom of the Red Lotus.

What did you think about "Enter the Void" and "Venom of the Red Lotus"?
Spoiler:

Years
Name: Sheep
Element: I can't decide ;----; Uhhh earth?
Favorite Character: Korra from LoK! Also Bolin from LoK and Zuko from TLA.
Favorite Episode: Favorite episode is hard but I've always adored Ember Island from TLA and pretty much all of season 3 in LoK. The former was hilarious with Zuko + co's random nonsense and season 3 from LoK was just all-around hilarious and full of just the right amount of action/comedy.

Years
What did you think about "Enter the Void" and "Venom of the Red Lotus"?
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back