• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electric Pokemon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Username: Zagan
Partner Pokemon: Electravire, Helioisk and Galvantula
Reason for joining
: Always a good type to fall back on, and ive had Electravire as a mainstay in my online teams since gen 4 (underrated power!) and i always start singing electric avenue in my head when i train any leccy types im using
Answer the current topic! It would be interesting to have an elite four member with electric type pokemon as its not one thats been done before (much like a dark type gym....) and also it would be cool to see electric types you may not see other trainers using (like Electravire and Galv)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Welcome Zagan and Huseyin. Sorry for the late welcome. Was busy with school finals and a family member had surgery so been taking care of them.

Huseyin, I love the cosplay Pikachu
Right now I have it as the Ice type.

Zagan, those are great electric types for a elite four. Im not familiar with the song, I will check it out.

I am going to try to hunt electric type shinys so I can try to make a contest for the summer.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
How about a new topic?

What Electric-type would you like to see get a Mega Evolution?

Luxray comes to mind, they could make it a Dark-type like it should be anyway since it already makes a great user of Crunch and the design for it would be pretty awesome. I'd like to see Zapdos as well, mostly because I'd like to see the Kanto Legendary Birds get Megas.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
Years
I would like to see a mega zebstrika. It could maybe have an ability like speed boost. Maybe it could have stats like these 75/130/83/120/43/146 . But it really has a lot of potential i think.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Mmm, personally Id like to see Mega Electivire - not sure what the design would be, tho maybe a fighting/elec type - he looks like a good melee fighter, has the stats for it :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
That's a great new topic. Definitely agree with Luxray getting a mega evolution with dark type. Zapdos and electivire would be awesome as well. I would love to see a mega evolution for Raichu or Pikachu. I bealive it is possible since Gallade and Gardevoir has one and they are from the Ralts line.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Username: striderviper
Partner Pokemon: Raichu, Jolteon
Reason for joining: Electric-types are awesome in terms of design and stuff.
Answer the current topic! Why the hell not? Sounds like fun. There's a lot of strong Electric-types to electrify you, pun totally intended.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Username: striderviper
Partner Pokemon: Raichu, Jolteon
Reason for joining: Electric-types are awesome in terms of design and stuff.
Answer the current topic! Why the hell not? Sounds like fun. There's a lot of strong Electric-types to electrify you, pun totally intended.

Welcome to the club!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Sorry for not being here very much. I just got a new job. I am going to find time to shiny hunt a desirable electric type to kick of a contest.

Pokemon of the week:

Pachirisu
250px-417Pachirisu.png

The Electric Squirrel Pokemon

Notable Trainer: Dawn

Found: D/P: Route 205, Fuego Ironworks, Valley Windworks
Platinum: Route 205, Valley Windworks
HG/SS: Safari Zone
Pokewalker: Resort Rally
B/W: Dream World or Trade
B2/W2: Route 3 Hidden Grotto
Dream World: Pleasant Forrest
X and Y: Friend Safari Electric
ORAS: Trade

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Mmm, personally Id like to see Mega Electivire - not sure what the design would be, tho maybe a fighting/elec type - he looks like a good melee fighter, has the stats for it :D

That would be a great idea. A fighting electric type in a Pokemon fighting ring. He could wipe them all out with paralysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back