• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jorge's Cave (Events/Shinies/Beast Ball Pokemon Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
8C9xNPS.jpg

SHOP INFORMATION/RULES

- I clone all my Pokemons. If you don't like clones, don't trade here.
- My timezone is UTC +1, so maybe there's some problems about time.
- I'm free to trade on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Weekend
- I don't accept hacked Pokemons. I'll check them.
- If I trade a hacked Pokemon, please notice me and I'll give back your Pokemon
- My FC and IGN are in my signature
- I trade Event for Event, and Shiny for Shiny

EVENTS
Spoiler:

SHINYS CAUGHT BY ME (With DexNav or Friend Safari. Not edited with Powersaves)

Spoiler:

BEAST BALL POKEMON
Dream_Beast_Ball_Sprite.png

Spoiler:

LOOKING FOR

Spoiler:

Last Update: 21/08/2016 12:51am [/CENTER]

Last edited:
Years
ooh u opened a shop. btw i was wondering what u define as barely touched? so if it gained a level or gained pokerus is that fine to trade ?

Years
ooh u opened a shop. btw i was wondering what u define as barely touched? so if it gained a level or gained pokerus is that fine to trade ?

A Barely Touched is, for example, this Rayquaza (is in Spanish D=)

535444fa78.jpg

And that Rayquaza is this

0c5c1b660d.png

You can see my Rayquaza has got some extra EXP (and also has got some EVs). That's a Barely Touched event.

Years
A Barely Touched is, for example, this Rayquaza (is in Spanish D=)

535444fa78.jpg

And that Rayquaza is this

0c5c1b660d.png

You can see my Rayquaza has got some extra EXP (and also has got some EVs). That's a Barely Touched event.

ah ok. if it has pokerus does that count as barely touched? so as long as it's the same level? i'll nee to go thro all my event pokemon again and send u a list or something :P

Years
Hiya. Would you be fine with a shiny for event trade? I can offer some of my shinies. I want that WCSK2016 Mewtwo if possible. May I ask for the ivs and evs as well as nature?(not really a necessity. Just wanna know if I can build around it lol)

Years
Hiya. Would you be fine with a shiny for event trade? I can offer some of my shinies. I want that WCSK2016 Mewtwo if possible. May I ask for the ivs and evs as well as nature?(not really a necessity. Just wanna know if I can build around it lol)

Mmmmm... Normally I don't trade Shinies for events...

But we can deal via PM :)

PS: That Mewtwo has got 3IVs (in HP, SP Atk and SP Def). It doesn't have EVs and its nature is Naughty)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
Hey there @jorge123esp :)

This will be my very first post here on Pokecommunity (i'm quite active on Gamefaq on Neoseeker incase you may recognize my name though hehe)

I was wondering if you have proof of your events?

by proof I mean either a picture or video of the redemption process (on the wondercards with the date etc) ;)

Here are some of the events I have to offer with proof:

JPN Volcanion event (Flareblitz's)

Shiny Rayquaza (Galileo) from the event called: Ancient Origins - Shiny Rayquaza Distribution

Shiny Xerneas event (one from the earlier Korean event and also the recently released one for United States)

I also have a shiny Japanese Xerneas event (this one was claimed by changing the region of the 3DS in order to use the code for the redemption)

An English shiny Yveltal (this one was also claimed by changing the region of the 3DS in order to use the code for the redemption)

Zygarde (european event - Descartes)

Mew event (20th anniversary / GF)

Celebi event (20th anniversary / GF)

Jirachi event (20th anniversary / GF)

Darkrai event (20th anniversary / GF)

Hoopa event (Harry)

3 un-used PAL Aldora HA bird codes

I have a few other events aswell that I know are legit but I don't have any proof for them however.

Get back to me if this of any intrest

Years
Hey there @jorge123esp :)

This will be my very first post here on Pokecommunity (i'm quite active on Gamefaq on Neoseeker incase you may recognize my name though hehe)

I was wondering if you have proof of your events?

by proof I mean either a picture or video of the redemption process (on the wondercards with the date etc) ;)

Here are some of the events I have to offer with proof:

JPN Volcanion event (Flareblitz's)

Shiny Rayquaza (Galileo) from the event called: Ancient Origins - Shiny Rayquaza Distribution

Shiny Xerneas event (one from the earlier Korean event and also the recently released one for United States)

I also have a shiny Japanese Xerneas event (this one was claimed by changing the region of the 3DS in order to use the code for the redemption)

An English shiny Yveltal (this one was also claimed by changing the region of the 3DS in order to use the code for the redemption)

Zygarde (european event - Descartes)

Mew event (20th anniversary / GF)

Celebi event (20th anniversary / GF)

Jirachi event (20th anniversary / GF)

Darkrai event (20th anniversary / GF)

Hoopa event (Harry)

3 un-used PAL Aldora HA bird codes

I have a few other events aswell that I know are legit but I don't have any proof for them however.

Get back to me if this of any intrest

Hi :)

I have only proof for 2 events:

-20th Anniversary Darkrai

-Descartes Yveltal (proof are from a friend of mine who traded to me its Yveltal)

Proof for my Descartes Yveltal are these photos

Spoiler:

Can you tell me more events you have?

Years
u interested in a japanese xyz shiny xerneas, shiny japanese genesect with 6IVs or a shiny jirachi from the japanese PC tohoku 2014 event?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hello again! I believe we have traded before. I was interested in these events you own:

-SAPHIRE Zigzagoon ID 30317 Untouched
-Japanese Shiny Magikarp ID 03203 Untouched
-Dream Ball Japanese Palkia from Pokemon Radar Untouched

I have plenty to offer, including hidden ability pokemon, other events, shinies, egg move pokemon and more. Just PM me if you want to make the trade.

Years
Hello again! I believe we have traded before. I was interested in these events you own:

-SAPHIRE Zigzagoon ID 30317 Untouched
-Japanese Shiny Magikarp ID 03203 Untouched
-Dream Ball Japanese Palkia from Pokemon Radar Untouched

I have plenty to offer, including hidden ability pokemon, other events, shinies, egg move pokemon and more. Just PM me if you want to make the trade.

I have some dobuts with the SAPHIRE Zigzagoon, because its name is in small letter, but I have a RUBY Zigzagoon and its name is in capital letter, so I don't know if it's a hack or not D:

These are the Zigzagoons (photos are really big)

Spoiler:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I have some dobuts with the SAPHIRE Zigzagoon, because its name is in small letter, but I have a RUBY Zigzagoon and its name is in capital letter, so I don't know if it's a hack or not D:

These are the Zigzagoons (photos are really big)

Spoiler:

It looks good to me, although I can understand your reservations. Did you still want to trade with me knowing that I'm fine with it?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
I noticed you don't have Hoopa and Zygarde. I have a spares, if you want them.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
Hi :)

I have only proof for 2 events:

-20th Anniversary Darkrai

-Descartes Yveltal (proof are from a friend of mine who traded to me its Yveltal)

Proof for my Descartes Yveltal are these photos

Spoiler:

Can you tell me more events you have?

Sorry for my late response (i've been quite busy)

I'm intrested in your Descartes Yveltal (with proof)

These are the other events I have (without proof):

Heracross (SUM2014 event) - ID: 08134

I don't have the proof for it but I'm pretty certain that this isn't a hack / touched or even a cloned event for that matter. The girl I traded it over told me how she got it (self-redeemed) and even completly removed it from her trade sheet after it was traded to me (no other copies)

Until i'm proved otherwise I will continue to trust her :)

Darkrai (ALAMOS), ID: 05318

I've checked it with an old list of hacks (for previous generations) and it doesn't match any of the hacked ones on the list (which is good). the IV's hasn't been modified / touched either.

Shiny event Beldum (OT: Steven), ID: 11214
It belonged to young kid I traded with over at Gamefaq who had no previous experience of trading before. And according to him he was the one who claimed the event himself. He's played with it like as if it was a normal caught Pokémon (it's level 72 and evolved in to a Metagross).

It's quite a common event (Wi-FI) and it has nothing to suggest that it would be hacked (No tampering with IV's, EV's etc) and it doesn't match any date on any of the hack lists either.

Shaymin (Movie Giveaway event - OT: Film 11) , FRE region event, ID: 04019

It's been used for playing with (leveled up to 77). It doesn't appear to have been modified on it's IV's or anything else for that matter. It doesn't match any hacks on any of the lists i've checked either.

Shiny Gengar event (Halloween event USA, OT: OCT2014), ID: 10134

It's been played with (leveled up to 32). It doesn't appear to have been modified or had it's IV's touched. It doesn't match any hacks on any of the lists

Arceus event (Toys 'R' Us event, OT: TRU), ID: 11079

It doesn't appear to have been modified or had it's IV's touched. it doesn't match any hacks on any of the lists.

JPN Celebi event (2010 Japan movie event, OT: えいがかん), ID: 07100
It doesn't appear to have been modified or had it's IV's touched. It doesn't match any hacks on any of the lists

I've got a few more but this will have to do for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back