• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leak and rumor discussion.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
I rather have Hau and Gladion as rivals. They are far better. Lillie can replay her usual role and i would not pay mych attention to her.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
What about the new eevee evolution picture? It looks fake, but a ghost and steel eevee evolution, one in sun and one in moon, would be good.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I wonder if we'll ever get to a point where all the types have their own Eeveelution.

pkmin3033

Whilst I would love it if they introduced brand new Pokemon part-way through a generation, I think it's unlikely that they will, if only because there is currently no precedent for it. There is nothing to stop them establishing that now, but I think if they intended to that would be one of the very first things we'd know about. Since it hasn't happened yet, it seems unlikely that it will...

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
New pokemon mid gen is wrong. And yes, there is something that is stopping them. They know it is pointless to make new pokemon when these are the last games of the gen. It be a complete waste of pokemon and time. So glad GF chooses not to introduce new pokemon mid gen. They know it won't work. We have enough compatibility issues with new forms.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
What if the new legendary forms are not the real legendaries? They might be different pokemon from another world who represent them. Or just illusions of the light from Necromzas prisms.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
What if the new legendary forms are not the real legendaries? They might be different pokemon from another world who represent them. Or just illusions of the light from Necromzas prisms.

Impossible. They either alternate forms of necrozma or alternate forms of Solgaleo and Lunala.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Have any of the 4Chan leaks, Chinese leaks or any other leaks come true with the Lycanroc Dusk Form yet?

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
I have a feeling we'll get the footage of Orange Julius... err I mean Dusk Lycanroc, sometime tomorrow on the English website, which I'm looking forward to. You never know, there might be a little bit more extra footage of the game that gets added.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 16, 2022
Impossible. They either alternate forms of necrozma or alternate forms of Solgaleo and Lunala.
I wouldn't be surprised if things weren't this cut and dry. Sun and Moon seemed to imply that Cosmog + evos were UB's (or at least had very strong ties to Ultra Space), whilst Necrozma wasn't. Seems odd that two Pokemon from different dimensions have forms that represent the other dimension. Obviously they're tied together somehow, but we don't know how yet. Plus, they've been really secretive about revealing the box arts for the games, if they really were alternate formes I don't see why they'd be delaying the box art.

Years
I wouldn't be surprised if things weren't this cut and dry. Sun and Moon seemed to imply that Cosmog + evos were UB's (or at least had very strong ties to Ultra Space), whilst Necrozma wasn't. Seems odd that two Pokemon from different dimensions have forms that represent the other dimension. Obviously they're tied together somehow, but we don't know how yet. Plus, they've been really secretive about revealing the box arts for the games, if they really were alternate formes I don't see why they'd be delaying the box art.

I'm actually surprised the boxart still hasn't been officially revealed yet, like how it seems Game Freak are being so secretive when it comes to these new games. It was of course mentioned in S/M that Cosmog and Solgaleo/Lunala had connections to Ultra Beasts or were implied to be.

I can see a theory that the new forms for Solgaleo and Lunala may be what their Ultra Beast forms are, or like what they take on in the UB dimension.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Hmm, it's possible that there's gonna be another legendary on the boxart? And then there's the VERY slim chance they forgot about it :p

Years
Hmm, it's possible that there's gonna be another legendary on the boxart? And then there's the VERY slim chance they forgot about it :p

Remember that the boxart only shows one Legendary Pokemon, and that's the one that is the main focus of the story. There also wouldn't be enough room to show more than just one Pokemon.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
It is unlikley they would forget about it. Gamefreak is being very secretive about the games, aren't they?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Remember that the boxart only shows one Legendary Pokemon, and that's the one that is the main focus of the story. There also wouldn't be enough room to show more than just one Pokemon.

No, I meant another pokemon as in a pokemon other then Solgaleo/Lunala. That is very unlikely though. I can't imagine why they're hiding it.

Years
It is unlikley they would forget about it. Gamefreak is being very secretive about the games, aren't they?

Yes. In fact, way too secretive if you ask me.

No, I meant another pokemon as in a pokemon other then Solgaleo/Lunala. That is very unlikely though. I can't imagine why they're hiding it.

I get it, but still I just can't see it as likely considering we have official art of the new Solgaleo/Lunala forms, and they would be the focus of the plot like how Kyurem had alternate forms that were the focus in B2/W2.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
I wouldn't say they're being secretive, really. No news until September would honestly not be out of the norm, given that other third versions and sequels have taken longer to get real news.

Back