• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dark Shadows

What Starter should have the second event?

• Treecko

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Torchic

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Chikorita

• Bulbasaur

• Charmander

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Squirtle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
So I started playing through the teaser again looking for bugs and found some text errors. When you first go to the poke mart in Drainair town the clerk says pallet town instead of Sainar town professor oak instead of flint. Also, the team dusk grunt in the room with the star piece and dusk admin Jake both say team rocket in their lines instead of team dusk. This is all that I've found so far but i'm still looking. Other than this, I really like your hack and it has a lot of potential. I can't wait for teaser 0.4! :)

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
It is those things i am looking for. Thanks for pointing these out :)

Banner is up! I do not take credit for the background or umbreon render. The links to the sites are beneath the banner.

fixed the text errors for next version!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
Looking at everyones comments, either there is something wrong with my patch or i missed a part in the game 'cause I never got the demon totodile event. Where is it?

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
cool name for an hack

the new ledgendary doesn't look that bad,

your story reminds me of mewtwo, Dexoys (will they be in it,) and Proygon which were man-made pokemon, (Dexoys is in a way in has human DNA)

will Totildile under-go evolotion?

I wonder what will happen if they tryed to make a Mutated Ditto...... or magikarp

good luck with the hack

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
@sunman If you downloaded the newes version then after beating the first gym you should be able to head south where the event it otherwise it isn't the newest version check first post to see.

Yes totodile will evolve. I just haven't inserted the evo sprites yet so at level 25ish he will evolve to a sealo...... no comment
Demon ditto? really ok i will think about it XD

I have almost finnished but i have to wait for the OW from AuroraHearts so it might be a while.... unless you guys prefer the sprite changing every second step :) anyways sorry for the delays

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
mabye i will lol.... ok i will wait till friday for OW otherwise i will try to make them :)

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
Good idea i will write a list....

ok one sec

EDIT: I am now looking for an OW spriter because AuroraHearts hasn't responded for a week or signed on for that matter....
I tried doing them myself but they looked horrible. So if you would like to help please don't hesitate to PM or post here

-Neon Hydra

Last edited:

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
Good idea i will write a list....

ok one sec

EDIT: I am now looking for an OW spriter because AuroraHearts hasn't responded for a week or signed on for that matter....
I tried doing them myself but they looked horrible. So if you would like to help please don't hesitate to PM or post here

-Neon Hydra

yeah sorry about that ^_^
i have sent you what ive done already
but sorry about the huge delay :S

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
That's fine. btw i tryed but failed so guys please don't make me do sprites again...

I don't want to be responsible for anyones death XD

EDIT I will insert the female OW and release the update... The guy one will have to wait.

Last edited:

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
Update
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I have been a bit busy and had a few delays. In most cases they were because of me....
but let's get on with the update!​

Features:
Second gym badge obtainable!
New Siren OW! (female hero OverWorlds)
New route and Town!
Second rival encounter! (sorry no battle yet)
Sprite swap bug fixed! (you might not have noticed it but it was bugging the crud out of me XD)​

I have yet to swap the leaders OW so don't point that out.
Still looking for a mapper... don't hesitate to vollenteer!​

Screen Shots:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

btw the siren pics are from the first town so those aren't new areas. I want you to see them for yourself :)​

In the update there is sort of a teaser for future updates... Enough said​

Patch is here!​

billios

Water Pokémon Master
Years
this is looking really good, especially the demonmons. what about a demon Eevee and demon Eeveelutions?

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
um im pretty sure its impossible to get out of the gym without walk through walls, but otherwise good.
also, a sugestion, maybe for demon pokemon some could evolve through happiness and could turn into light pokemon. like if you had a demon pidgey who evolved into pidgeoto based on hapiness, once it evolved it turns into light pidgeoto

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
By the walk through walls what do you mean? Which gym and the happiness thing is a good idea thanks :)

I just checked both gyms without the walk through walls cheat and it worked fine...
Unless you are talking about somthing else i will asume it is fine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
I just started playing teaser 0.4 and now I know something is wrong with the way I'm patching this. The first time I went in the grass after getting my starter I got attacked by a level 75 sunflora. I can't get through any of the grass because every time I take a step I get attacked by crazy high level sunfloras. Does anyone know how to fix this??? :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back