• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Cmt for Shiny jumpluff and corsola please :)

Is it fine if the ones I'm interested in are Tachemonster's Pokemon? I have no idea myself, I've never really had much experience with partner threads. I think the last trade we did together basically was what I most liked from your stock. c:

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
Years
Ampharos (m) Modest
208HP/252SPATK/48SPD
28/x/26/31/27/27
Substitute/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Hidden Power

Does this Ampharos have your OT? (Since I'd like it nicknamed if it's ok, lol)

I'd like to offer an EV'd shiny Empoleon, EV'd Tyranitar, Negaiboshi Jirachi, and shiny Flower Paradise Shaymin.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Ampharos (m) Modest
208HP/252SPATK/48SPD
28/x/26/31/27/27
Substitute/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Hidden Power

Does this Ampharos have your OT? (Since I'd like it nicknamed if it's ok, lol)

I'd like to offer an EV'd shiny Empoleon, EV'd Tyranitar, Negaiboshi Jirachi, and shiny Flower Paradise Shaymin.

Sory, it doesn't have my OT. I can re-nickname it to something else but that would require the use of Action Replay, so yeah, it's up to you. :P
And nice offer, but would you still offer those even if it is not nicknamable? If not, I understand, it's fine, lols.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Umm...I have a few of his pokes. The shiny evd tyranitar and the shiny evd metagross. I also have BlaQk's zangoose and magnezone. I have a TON of normal shinies. Like 4 boxes :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@pichuspark: Alrighty, so is it a deal? :B And are you offering ALL four or just one of those, haha? Sorry for being stupid, but that is a really good offer and I feel guilty.

@Deoxys: Hmm... I'm definitely interested in the Zangoose and shiny EVd T-tar. Perhaps I can add something to the trade? Because the shiny Jumpluff and Corsola won't be enough for both.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
lol do you want the rest? :P

How's about the Negaiboshi Jirachi and the shiny EVd Empoleon? xD Just to make things more even. And then you can pick something else from my thread if you like as well. I do have a shiny nicknamable Modest Mareep that I chained, however, she doesn't have such good IV nor is EV-trained.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
Years
Just make sure to username credit Death_Mande for the Empoleon ;) And I'll have to get the Jirachi hack checked since I picked it up from the GTS xD And I'll just take the Ampharos, no worries.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@pichuspark: Alright, that's fine, haha. Just making sure. So, if you're going to get the Jirachi hack-checked, when do you think it'll be a good time to trade?

@Deoxys: Sure, I don't mind. So shiny Skitty, shiny Corsola and shiny Jumpluff for shiny Zangoose and the shiny EVd T-tar. We can trade now if possible, use my SoulSilver FC. I have the shiny Corsola in Platinum, I think, so trade me a junk Pokemon and the Zangoose in SS first for Jumpluff and Skitty and the T-tar in Plat for Corsola. If you scam me though, you get added to the blacklist so it's not a good idea. :P
Sorry for the extended trade but I don't really have an easy way to move my Corsola to SS right now.

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@pichusparks: Sounds good, pichuspark. Do you think you can shoot me a PM/VM when you're ready? :3

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
Hey cake, we were going to trade a shiny dusnparce for the IV pokemon but, i dont have the dunsparce right now, i have a shiny spiritomb. Would you like it or would you like to wait for the dunsparce?

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@pichuspark: Awesome, I'll be waiting. :D

Hey cake, we were going to trade a shiny dusnparce for the IV pokemon but, i dont have the dunsparce right now, i have a shiny spiritomb. Would you like it or would you like to wait for the dunsparce?

When do you think you'll be getting the shiny Dunsparce? If it's more than two days, I think I can just take the shiny Spiritomb. If not, then I'll wait because I really do love Dunsparce. I don't like leaving trades pending too long.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
hmmm, I can give you both if you want. I kinda need the aerodactyl, but the dunsparce is at my Uncle's house. I may go until Sunday maybe. IF you want we can trade it for the spiritomb. ( I also have a glaceon and a vaporeon, you can have 2 because of my mistake)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
hmmm, I can give you both if you want. I kinda need the aerodactyl, but the dunsparce is at my Uncle's house. I may go until Sunday maybe. IF you want we can trade it for the spiritomb. ( I also have a glaceon and a vaporeon, you can have 2 because of my mistake)

It's fine, I can just accept the shiny Spiritomb then. c: You don't need to add anything else, lol. Use my Platinum FC, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back