• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
I'll start us off ^_^.

I am currently watching Gintama :D, I just finished Episode 40: Give a Thought to Planned Pregnancy :).

(I'm trying to get back into watching Gintama, stopped watching this anime 2 years ago).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I am also currently watching Gintama as well, along with some airing anime and the second season of the Monogatari Series.

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
Katekyo Hitman Reborn

It's been a long,long time since I watched this anime, I started back 4 days ago or 3, Currently on episode 48 next 49.

I can't wait to seen who's going to win the Rain ring! :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Katekyo Hitman Reborn

It's been a long,long time since I watched this anime, I started back 4 days ago or 3, Currently on episode 48 next 49.

I can't wait to seen who's going to win the Rain ring! :D

Woah that's fast! I couldn't see myself watching anime as fast as you, the most I can is about 5 episodes a day, but I've done 24 episodes a day, and my eyes hurt a lot.

Years
On my most super pumped days, I could watch 30 episodes per day. The only anime I did that with is One Piece lol.

I'm watching Kill la Kill atm. Sometimes One Piece. Downloading Elfen Lied. Will watch that, Log Horizon, Hajime no Ippo Rising, KnB S2 and Magi - both seasons - soon.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Actively watching Kill la Kill, though sometimes I feel compelled to officially finish Guilty Crown and Steins;Gate since I've not actually seen all of either and I feel guilty for it. Upon the new anime season I'll hopefully stay caught up with a couple of things for once.

Years
At the moment, I'm watching Acchi Kocchi. It's pretty good, and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys the Slice of Life genre.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I'm trying to catch up to Hunter x Hunter, but I'm still like 10 episodes behind! Other than that I've been watching Log Horizon, Kill la Kill, Magi, and Nagi no Asukara this season =)

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
Woah that's fast! I couldn't see myself watching anime as fast as you, the most I can is about 5 episodes a day, but I've done 24 episodes a day, and my eyes hurt a lot.

I stayed up at night... I watched from day to midnight to morning... XD

Now on Episode 49 of KHR
I hope Takeshi wins against Squalo... *worrying*
I can't wait for Episode 50! :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Currently watching subbed: Naruto Shippuuden, Hunter X Hunter (new version), Log Horizon, Nagi no AsuKara, Magi: The Kingdom of Magic, Strike the Blood and a load of OVAs that keep popping up (Code: Breaker, Freezing).

Currently watching dubbed: Naruto Shippuuden (from the beginning), Hellsing Ultimate.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I have been watching Gintama but I seem to get side tracked when watching it. I have just started watching Pokemon X and Y and I tried to get back into Hunter X Hunter but it's just so unrealistic.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I tried to get back into Hunter X Hunter but it's just so unrealistic.

... Well yes.

I tried watching Kill La Kill but I don't think it's for me >< Started rewatching Sword Art: Online though, in preparation for new arcs hopefully coming this year?

Back